No announcement yet.

Leaves are brown, yellow and some turning a faded green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I left the plants alone and 2 of them started some significant growth. The other 3 are all but gone. I'm going to go get some of that colloidal silver and see if it can work some magic. Here's a pic of one of the 2 left.

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Good luck, Dude!!! I will be very interested to see the results!

• TheDude777
      TheDude777 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks alltatup .. I will make updates as I go

I was doing some thinking... I know it can lead to poor ideas sometimes.lol... But since I have 2 still hanging on and they are feminized plants. Maybe I should make some feminized seeds. Since I'm going to grab some colloidal silver anyways maybe I should try it. The only thing I'm worried about is the TMV and will it be passed on through the seeds..

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you in the window for doing that? You're in early flowering?

• TheDude777
      TheDude777 commented
      Editing a comment
      I haven't started flower yet but I was going to start soon if I'm going to make some seeds

Good Luck with what your doing 777, this is gonna be interesting.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

Well it's been a while since I've been on but I have some good news. I decided to just tough it out with the widow and try to get something out of them. Well I've been flowering for about 6 weeks now and I must say they're doing pretty good. Considering that they were all but dead. So they still show signs of TMV but they look healthier. I'm pretty proud of them so far considering I was very close to just tossing them out. I'll attach a couple pics. Let me know what you guys think.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Dude, they look FANTASTIC!!! Do they smell good? Can't wait to hear your smoke report.

Thanks alltatup. They smell great. I schwazzied/defoliate them a couple weeks ago and then a couple days later the smell was very pungent. I've been babying them since switching to flower. Even telling them they look beautiful lol. I just can't believe that they came back. I can't wait to do the smoke test.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I swear, cannabis plants have a lot in common with canines. They really do respond to love, respect, and faith in them!! I think it's so cool that you didn't give up on them.

Well it's been 9 weeks of flowering and they're still not ready. The flowering time stated by the supplier says 8 weeks and these need another week and and half for sure. I'll post a couple pics of one of my girls... She won't win any beauty contests but she's been through hell and back.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Hard to tell in the orange light: I can't really see the pistils. Have you had a close look at the trichomes?

• TheDude777
        TheDude777 commented
        Editing a comment
        The pistols are about 70-80% orange. I don't have a loupe so I can't check the tricomes. By the pic they look milky and I do see a couple Amber heads

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        What are you waiting for?

I had to post this pic of one of the buds... I looks tasty

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X