Oh no, how embarrassing!

Leave a comment:

• DrPhoton
    replied
    Ah your site is not secure, images to do show ^.^

Leave a comment:

• ribbitt
    replied
    My bubba auto think one more week has cloudy trycomes few amber gee hard to be patient

Leave a comment:

• ribbitt
    replied
    Looking really yummy almost there hardest part for me to be patient I think I have another week on mine

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    thats it the room served me very well but the sippers are done it will now be for just vegging new room to follow still drying in it so it will be a few days

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Morning OJH , These wonderful plants that we get to grow want to show whoever is taking care of them how bad that they want to please their owner .They are one tough awesome plant ,they amaze me at their desire to make it to the finish line. Happy to hear of your excellent results.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    well I managed to finish two plants not much hard bud probably 1 to 2 oz from each plant when all is said and done but my hash pile is alot bigger . In the pictures the 4th one shows a knuckle that I broke and taped up you can see how it healed over, the 10th picture is of a lite and airy bud it went right in the hash pile the 11th is of the hash pile from when I took the top kolas the last one is of the hash pile I got from the two plants I just took , so I would say that yes the experiment did work to a certain degree the buds did get more mature some did fill out but I was left with alot of lite airy buds ok with me

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    thanks berry I run all my buds threw a bud spiner and all the lite fluffy ones fall right though, I call this stuff duff from the top kolas I got 1/4 lb of smokable duff, all the rest of the plant I put aside for hash boy are you right about that I used some airy stuff from last year and made hash with it real good stuff

Leave a comment:

• berrypilot
    replied
    🌱 No matter what, even for smaller buds, you can still extract all the good stuff and turn it into hash. Then you can mix the hash with your other weed to make it way stronger! Or you can make edibles. Or even just decarb it and eat it straight! 🌱

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    was down checking the second part of this experiment , well the small buds on the bottom of the plant are not filling out the way I thought they would I think that I would have to put them back in veg then back in bloom for them to really fill out so its the chopping block for them .I either have to water or cut them today ,there are lots of amber but no bulk so I'm going with the cut Iv' only feed them a bloom nute once and then water and molasses so I dont think I need to flush. will let everyone know how that works out lol

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    replied
    yeah berrypilot But WE know how to grow more and more of it!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• berrypilot
    replied
    🌱 The best stuff is always gone so fast! 🌱

Leave a comment:

• Californiakid
    replied
    That, my friend, is awesome...
    Smooth, with strong effects is what I hope for with every grow. Great flavor is a bonus.

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    more importantly the taste is great and very very smooth what a pleasure to smoke, this wont last long lol

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    down to 64% had to try some HOLY crap the wife and I smoked a half a doobie and was so stoned defiantly 3 hit wtf ,and for a person who smokes alot thats pretty good

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X