Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OzBud 2nd Grow - 600W HPS in Coco - Auto Afghan Kush Ryder by World of Seeds - 20 oz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OzBud
    commented on 's reply
    I've got some 1ml syringes from the vet for liquid medication for my cat. They go up in increments of 0.02ml so they're pretty accurate for small amounts.

I really liked the hyper fan controller, less worrying about temps rising when I'm not around, just set the temp you want and if it starts to go above it then the fan speeds up to get rid of the heat and then slows back down again afterwards.

• Gurnsy
    commented on 's reply
    The calculator works that you sent me in private message, thanks so much mate i really appreciate it. I was also wondering what do you use to measure your nutrients, especially when doing very low strength mixes in small amounts of water? eg 50% strength mix in say only a litre of water? I have a 1ml pipette but it seems very inaccurate. How do you like the hyper fan climate control system? I have a hyper fan and have been thinking of purchasing one.

• OzBud
    commented on 's reply
    I just tried opening it from the link a couple of posts up & it worked. Do you have Microsoft excel? The nutrient calculator is an excel spreadsheet

• OzBud
    commented on 's reply
    The forum has been through a few changes and server upgrades over the past 6 months, probably a lost link somewhere

• Gurnsy
    replied
    One of the best journals I’ve ever read. awesome job mate ! I’ve been trying to open your custom feed calculator but it won’t open on my computer or phone. Any idea why it won’t work?

Talking about these

Leave a comment:

• OzBud
    commented on 's reply
    Hello there buddette, welcome to GWE.
    Hopefully I've given you all the information you wanted and didn't make it too confusing.
    If you've got any more questions regarding this, or anything else just ask away and I'll do what I can to help out.

Do you have a grow going at the moment?

• OzBud
    replied
    Here's a screenshot of the same nutrient calculator in case you can't open excel files on your device.

It shows how many mls of each thing I need to add to 1gal (3.79L) of water for a 75% strength nute mix.

Now the week numbers don't really matter, you need to give your plant the right nutes at the right stage eg. Don't start week 4 transition mix if you veg for more than a couple of weeks, start it when you start the transition (or when there's lots of budlets if growing an auto)

Here's what I did for my grow (roughly, i'd need to get my notes out to double check)
    Week # Nutrient week #
    1 1
    2 2
    3 3
    4 3
    5 4
    6 5
    7 7
    8 9
    9 10
    10 Few days of week 11 then did week 12 flush for 5 days
    Last edited by OzBud; 07-09-2017, 02:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• buddette
    replied
    Thanks much Ozbud!

Leave a comment:

• OzBud
    replied
    Here is the custom feed calculator I made. I input how much water I'll be using (in Litres) and how strong I want my nutrient solution (75%) and it tells me how much of each nute/supplement I need (in ml)
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• OzBud
    replied
    This is the feed chart straight from General Hydroponics. It shows how much nutes they recommend per gal (3.79L) of water.

These amounts are typically too strong for cannabis, a good place to start is 1/4 strength for seedlings and 1/2 strength from veg onwards. I also give a bit more CALiMAGic due to growing in coco.

I worked my way up to 80% strength before my plants showed the first signs of nute burn so I backed off to 75% strength for the rest of the grow.

Leave a comment:

• buddette
    replied
    Hey Ozbud! Do you by chance have a chart showing your supplements? Koolbloom in particular

Leave a comment:

• MommaBear
    replied
    Congrats Oz!!

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    replied
    Glad you like your job Oz , jobs were mostly a pain in the butt to me , I ain't no fortunate son.I had to work.

Leave a comment:

• Capncanna
    commented on 's reply
    Glad you work oz. and so close what a bonus.

• OzBud
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah it's great. and it's only just across the river. I can see the paddocks from my front windows

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X