Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weed Pharma's Grow Journal #3 - Window Sill Grow - Auto Bubblicious - Roots Organic Soil - 24.7g

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weed Pharma's Grow Journal #3 - Window Sill Grow - Auto Bubblicious - Roots Organic Soil - 24.7g

~~~~

Strain - Auto Bubblicious by Nirvana

Roots Organic Original (amended) and additional nutrients as needed

Window Sill (Sun Provided Light)

Start Date - March 2, 2017
    Harvest Date - July 1, 2017

Final Yield - 24.7g

~~~~

It's 18f out and my tents are full- the amount of daylight is approaching 12 hrs (March 15), so I thought I would start a window sill "auto" grow.
    I have a perfect series of south facing windows which are unobstructed to get all the light, all day.
    This should be fun!
    Last edited by NebulaHaze; 08-03-2017, 01:23 AM. Reason: Impressive window sill grow!

• Green75
    replied
    Great job..!!

Leave a comment:

• Jibblerjoe
    commented on 's reply
    Great grow nice harvest good smoke report enjoy friend

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for reporting back. Impressive self control on the cure.
    I keep waiting to have enough weed on hand so I can do a full 4 week cure, but for now it all gets smoked before that!

• Weed Pharma
    replied
    First taste test, as I cure for 2 months -
    It is predominately Indica being a Big Bud cross with Skunk #1- sweet tatse, medium high with a easy body buzz!

Leave a comment:

• Jibblerjoe
    commented on 's reply
    Great grow. Nice harvest. Enjoy

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Great point, thanks

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    The symmetry is awesome Pharma, looks like an icon for some awesome religion

• StoneyTony
    commented on 's reply
    Been a nice journey. Not a bad haul... and you didn't have to pay for electricity

• berrypilot
    commented on 's reply
    🌱 That totally makes sense, and a really great tip. Don't do it if you have double-paned windows with UV protection! 🌱

• Weed Pharma
    replied
    Overall an easy grow and considering I thought I was going to loose the plant early on (week3?) I'm satisfied with the results and low cost per gram under $1.
    It should be noted that there was no usable shake leaves with trichomes, even though the buds are loaded.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2322.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	112456

24.7g dry weight

Leave a comment:

• Weed Pharma
    replied
    Just a quick note to those looking at trying this-
    I live in an old condo which has glass windows dating back to the 1980's- before the glass became energy efficient, so it lets most of the usable plant light through.

All newer windows will have a much reduced amount of usable light energy for a window sill grows and therefore your results will be reduced substantially.

Leave a comment:

• Weed Pharma
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, this plant was grown completly in a south facing window. It's an autoflower strain, so a darkperoid is not required for flower- in fact, it flowered as the days got LONGER.
    The smell was pleasing/sweet but I used a carbon scrubber placed next to the plant, so the odor wouldn't travel beyond my walls of a condo.
    Density is medium, yield is satisfactory for zero lighting costs, but suspect I have more than an ounce and it's drying now and will cure for a month or two.
    It was so successful that I have begun another window grow (2 plants) on the first day of summer, which should be ready midOctober.

• berrypilot
    replied
    🌱 You were able to grow this plant in a window? Holy cow, that's amazing! Did you have to add any extra light besides the window, and how did you give it a dark period at night? I'm jealous! It makes me want to try growing in the window! Congratulations! Look how big those buds are! They look very dense, too. I like how you posted a picture of basically the whole plant after it got trimmed! What does it smell like? 🌱

Leave a comment:

• Weed Pharma
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0936 (1).JPG
Size:	1.94 MB
ID:	112253Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0938 (1).JPG
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	112252
    All trimmed up!

Leave a comment:

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X