Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weed Pharma's Grow Journal #3 - Window Sill Grow - Auto Bubblicious - Roots Organic Soil - 24.7g

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weed Pharma's Grow Journal #3 - Window Sill Grow - Auto Bubblicious - Roots Organic Soil - 24.7g

~~~~

Strain - Auto Bubblicious by Nirvana

Roots Organic Original (amended) and additional nutrients as needed

Window Sill (Sun Provided Light)

Start Date - March 2, 2017
    Harvest Date - July 1, 2017

Final Yield - 24.7g

~~~~

It's 18f out and my tents are full- the amount of daylight is approaching 12 hrs (March 15), so I thought I would start a window sill "auto" grow.
    I have a perfect series of south facing windows which are unobstructed to get all the light, all day.
    This should be fun!
    Last edited by NebulaHaze; 08-03-2017, 01:23 AM. Reason: Impressive window sill grow!

• ZigZag
    commented on 's reply
    I LOVE that!

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    mmmmmm... purple...

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    Feed me

• Weed Pharma
    commented on 's reply
    Audrey II

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    What was the name of the plant in “Little shop of horror’s “

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    Seriously cool

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    haha I put my vent out the cellar window right next to the oil fill pipe ,left a little note telling the oil guy I installed this heater for him so he could stay warm while pumping oil, he laughed like hell

Leave a comment:

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    I used to live in Kennebunkport and Kennebunk all the way out to Walker’s point and Dot’s Lunch. I still got friends that live there and Gig there playing music.

• ZigZag
    replied
    I'm gonna try one. I can't vent to the outside. Just need something so the UPS guys don't get those big "knowing" smiles on their faces when they come to the door!

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Me too...love the fragrance plus the scrubber taxes my out take fan,

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    I love the smell. I wish we could all let it all hang out.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    always impressive weed pharma

Leave a comment:

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    They got smart pot with Velcro side so you can open them without disturbing the root zone

• ZigZag
    commented on 's reply
    That's kinda what I suspected too. When I take the seedings out of the 16 oz cups I wait until the leaves are about an inch beyond the outside edges of the cups and the roots and medium hold together pretty well. The roots are clearly visible all around the sides but not close to being root bound. When I transplanted from the one gallon pots the roots were barely showing in a few places on the outside so they didn't hold the medium together, and it was too dry too. Thanks for the suggestion_ gonna try that next time!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X