Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weed Pharma's Grow Journal #3 - Window Sill Grow - Auto Bubblicious - Roots Organic Soil - 24.7g

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weed Pharma's Grow Journal #3 - Window Sill Grow - Auto Bubblicious - Roots Organic Soil - 24.7g

~~~~

Strain - Auto Bubblicious by Nirvana

Roots Organic Original (amended) and additional nutrients as needed

Window Sill (Sun Provided Light)

Start Date - March 2, 2017
    Harvest Date - July 1, 2017

Final Yield - 24.7g

~~~~

It's 18f out and my tents are full- the amount of daylight is approaching 12 hrs (March 15), so I thought I would start a window sill "auto" grow.
    I have a perfect series of south facing windows which are unobstructed to get all the light, all day.
    This should be fun!
    Last edited by NebulaHaze; 08-03-2017, 01:23 AM. Reason: Impressive window sill grow!

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Me too...love the fragrance plus the scrubber taxes my out take fan,

• DingusKhan
    commented on 's reply
    I love the smell. I wish we could all let it all hang out.

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    always impressive weed pharma

Leave a comment:

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    They got smart pot with Velcro side so you can open them without disturbing the root zone

• ZigZag
    commented on 's reply
    That's kinda what I suspected too. When I take the seedings out of the 16 oz cups I wait until the leaves are about an inch beyond the outside edges of the cups and the roots and medium hold together pretty well. The roots are clearly visible all around the sides but not close to being root bound. When I transplanted from the one gallon pots the roots were barely showing in a few places on the outside so they didn't hold the medium together, and it was too dry too. Thanks for the suggestion_ gonna try that next time!

• ZigZag
    replied
    Thanks! I think I might get one then. Have about 3-4 weeks before the new ones start and if I can cut the oder in the grow room 50% I think t'd be worth it. You're the only person I've talked with
    who 's tried using one of those in an open room. Many thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Weed Pharma
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, the carbon scrubber worked well- didn't eliminate odor like it does in a tent-
    It made it managable in a condo unit surrounded by others!

• Weed Pharma
    commented on 's reply
    @ZigZag-I removed the plant from the container for transplant: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...er-intentional - Waiting longer before you transplant if you are loosing medium when transplaning.

• ZigZag
    replied
    Oh yeah, also_ using the scrubber in the open room_ did it do a pretty good job of reducing oder? While we were gone for the holidays I had a friend water the two plants that I didn't harvest before we left. They were getting pretty strong. We also had four other plants hanging to dry. Our "helper" said he could smell weed when he got out of his car and walked up to the garage! Had no idea it was that strong! Thinking maybe a setup like that might help with my grow area. We're growing in a room where the inside air can't be vented to the outside without opening a window and its too cold to do that for more than a few minutes this time of year_but the room is large enough and by using three fans we get good air circulation so the plants grow well, but man they can really get to putting out some of that delicious "perfume" once they get within a month or so of harvest. I saw one advertised that looked kinda like a fan that stands on the floor but scrubs the air as its pulled into the fan_ you're something like that? Thanks for any suggestions!

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Looking again...Such a pretty girl🤩🤩

• ZigZag
    replied
    great looking plants_I never though about growing an auto with window light only. this may seem like a dumb question but did you place the 1 gallon fabric pot inside a larger one_ it kinda looks like that from one of the photos? I thought about just cutting the bottom out of a small pot before putting it in a larger one but never tried it yet. I seem to have a hard time transplanting from the 1 gallon pot to a 3-5 gallon pot without losing a bunch of medium around the root wads_ I get a better transplant when I go directly from a plastic 16 oz cup into the larger pot and start by watering around the outside of the plant_ not getting any water on the rapid rooters for a week or even more. I probably don't have a good process down for going through a three stage transplant. got any suggestions for moving from the 1 gallon to the larger pot?

Leave a comment:

• Weed Pharma
    replied
    LED grow FOR COMPARISON:
    Pics are the same strain (ready for harvest) using the KISS method (grow journal in progess)- https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-2876.JPG Views:	1 Size:	1.10 MB ID:	173437 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1437.jpg Views:	1 Size:	2.21 MB ID:	174128

I will post dry weight once harvested/dried and ready for curing!
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG-2879.JPG Views:	1 Size:	1.01 MB ID:	175002

2/13/18- Dry weight @ 89.4 grams- about 3 times the yield of the window grow.
    Last edited by Weed Pharma; 02-13-2018, 02:03 PM. Reason: added pic and weight of LED grow to compare with window grow

Leave a comment:

• Paracelsus
    replied
    I'm inspired but I have east facing E efficient windows. I could just leave them open for 4 months. Glad you had fun.

Leave a comment:

• Paracelsus
    commented on 's reply
    I believe I have eaten very near that river.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X