• Show
Clear All

• GoodCabbage
    replied
    Anyone know what causes this?

Leave a comment:

• lafnian1990
    replied
    The most important and most important thing in choosing cbd oil is the quality of the product. Before ordering anything, take a look at the reviews on cbdcraftmasters which specializes in reviews of various cbd products. This is very important, because quality is, first of all, the desired product!
    Last edited by lafnian1990; 07-30-2020, 01:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    This was a really nice grow, thanks for all the pictures and info!

Leave a comment:

• intergalactic_harvester
    commented on 's reply
    ps!
    ive been thinking of taking on a patient. my first run has been helping people with pain n migraines from the feedback im getting, and it IS very exciting and satifying to get those kind of reports!
    it would also help ME out by justifying the 1000w hps as i can keep doing bigger grows. nothing gets the potency from these plants like the 1kw intensity and i dont ever want to downgrade!
    so hell yeah, im lookin into it for sure!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Smot, this is extremely helpful information!!!! Thank you.

• POKEDSMOT
    replied
    Patient Update: I think I mentioned that I chose this strain for a M.S. patient. She has tried dispensary meds but the inconsistency and high THC in strains made it " more work than it was worth" to find something that works. Her husband and I decided on this particular strain due to its low THC High CBD content. First week reports are encouraging.

Dosage: 7/32 of a gram 4x daily inhaled for broad range treatment. This has improved balance, muscle control, regulated appetite, and has shown possible improvement in Vision. Noticed improvement as a anti-depressant.

For sleep 1/4 gram smoked is extremely helpful in the first 20min. after ingestion.

Patient reports that if continued results are this consistent or improve she can reduce her pharma meds buy 4-6 pills every 6 hours.

I gave her 1oz. of the harvest.

If you ever get a chance to grow for a patient that you know you'll have the most rewarding harvest ever.

Personal Smoke Update: small doses make for a great day. High CBD definitely has a different high. Regardless of dosage the first 20 mins this will hit you in a severe way. Very intense like a high THC strain but then mellows and the CBD high takes over. It is long lasting 4-6 hour at cruise speed. No down or crash.

Last edited by POKEDSMOT; 08-23-2017, 01:00 AM.

Leave a comment:

replied
    hand crafted candy bro. dispensaries will never measure up. great execution!
    got plans for the next? lol

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks for all that info, Smot!! Job well done!!! Carry on!!!

• POKEDSMOT
    replied

Final results: dry weight 1.61 oz. Jarred. .26 oz trim.

Resin aroma: Pine pitch

Jarred flower aroma: Old school chronic with subtle pine and citrus. Should develop more in two weeks.

Smoke: Smooth, citrus taste with the G-13 strangeness.

Effects: High anti anxiety quality very uplifting, mentally clarifying. Moderate pain relief. Nausea relief with out major increase to appetite.

Leave a comment:

• POKEDSMOT
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks ATU. The hay smell is gone. The aroma now is of a mild chronic that reminds of the late 80's early 90's G13. I imagine that the aroma will only get more potent.

replied
    dude! those buds just lookin crazy good. and glad to hear the effects are quite pleasing. and i hear ya bigtime on the narcotic effect note. letting those girls overripen a bit and harvest as potency just starts to drop... night night !!
    great grow ps!

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Buds look beautiful.

• POKEDSMOT
    replied
    Day three of curing. 56% Rh 74*. Have both clip on fans on low providing indirect circulation and the exhaust fan on low. Last two days strong hay aroma that is dissipating and the MKUltra aroma is back. Upon handling the bud The G13 aroma really comes out. If the conditions remain the same I think 2-3 more days before I jar
    I did sample a trim bud. Not as intense as the hash same effects. Can't wait until 2 weeks in a jar.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    She looks, for the most part, like she was in the harvest zone. Man, if only we can leave our homegrown alone until it cures!!!! Congratulations and enjoy!!!!!

• POKEDSMOT
    replied

Day 2 of week 12 of flowering. CBD_Apocalypse has been chopped. This grow has had a bit of everything. Nute lock from using tap water, high heat, persistent root rot, not to mention moving the grow three times. For the coup d'etat Nanners.

There was no signs of them this morning at 9 a.m. But most of the calyces had balled up.

4 p.m. the calyces had started to turn purple and I found the first nanners they hadn't split so I gave that kola the chop, trimmed it, and hung it to dry. With that kola out of the way I found nanner sites starting on 2 other kolas. So not wanting to have another battle this Grow I decided to go ahead and harvest. Wish she would have waited until the end of the week and had time to flush.

So initial observation.

Yield. Don't have a scale but if I had to guess 1- 2 ounces. Will get a better idea when they get jarred. All things considered I'm happy.

Aroma reminds me of Berry flavored civet coffee.

First taste. So when I was done trimming the was a decent amount of hash on my fiskars. So I cleaned them off with some bud and smoked it. If it's any indication I am elated. Uplifting heavy narcotic and almost psychedelic effect that lasted for 30 mins then mellowness and clarity.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X