• Show
Clear All

• Corogold
    replied
    Cheers mate

Leave a comment:

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    Spidermite I think you’d agree they’ll be fine after the flush. Figure in the past ppl use shampoo or dish detergent to get rid of mites, etc.

• Corogold
    replied
    Can you help me with answers and solutions please my kids put shampoo all over plants 3 wks from harvest ive washed flushed properly drowned them will they make it

Leave a comment:

• HairyFrostyNugs
    replied
    Where did you get those white metal grates to raise the pots above the tray? I need those ASAP!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Scarletwhitewidow
    commented on 's reply
    ive read about manifolding .you top bend the two and grow the shoots off them in to buds...thanks.Going try it on a new clone i have started

• Trimmings426
    replied
    FINAL YIELD 270 grams 9 oz's
    After drying I had a decent yield bout a 1/4 lb. Per plant

Hey buds, how is everyone? Well I made it to the cure, however I over dried slightly. I haven't had the nugs jarred a full 24 hours yet only about 13 and the RH in jars has reached 59% thus far but I also have a Boveda 62% humidity pack inside of every jar as to get the RH to the right spot. I do think they are good and only got a tad to dry but not enough to worry about so the cureing process should still start at nearly the right time. I would have taken them down yesterday morning and jarred them only I had to work a full day in order to get my holiday pay for thanksgiving day. So I had to wait until I got home yesterday. I sent my link to Nebula last night to have my journal moved to the finished grow journal section. I was happy with my final yield from the grow and this time I spraid the plants only while they were in early vegetative stage for insects. I f you all remember from my previous grow with the Northern Lights I developed a huge Spider Mite infestation right at the end of flowering about 3 weeks before harvest and did a stupid thing, like spray Neem Oil on the plants near the end of flowering stage and I spraid the buds good. I panicked and asked for help but before I waited for that help my dumbass went on my own and spraid anyway cause I panicked. The buds were still good and potent enough, as I've always said Northern Lights is a good mid in my own opinion. But after the Neem Oil was spraid on them I allowed the Mites to die down a bit then I cut plants the entire plant and did a good bud wash on them with warm water and lemon juice then plain cold water then another plain water. It helped the taste but you could still taste the chemical in the smoke and sometimes you had no taste at all. You live and you learn I guess. But thats history. Also I was so wrapped up and busy thursday I didn't even wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving so I would like to now, I appoligize my forgetfulness. HAPPY BELATED THANKSGIVING ALL.

(GROW SPACE) Closet Grow 2ft.X 5ft.X 7ft
    (LIGHTS) Cfls for seedlings 23watt Daylight 6500K 2 per seedlings
    600watt mh for VEG 600watt hps for Flowering
    (MEDIUM) Fox Farm Happy Frog for seedlings
    Fox Farm Ocean Forest for trans plant
    (NUTRIENTS) Fox Farm Organic Soil Trio/Big Bloom,Grow Big,Tiger Bloom
    General Hydroponics/Cali-Magic,Armor SI
    Bloom City/Clean Kelp Sea Weed Extract
    (POTS) Solo's for seedlings
    3Gal Fiber Airation Pots for Transplant
    (EXHAUST) 6inch Inline Exhaust Fan Through Ceiling
    (Humidifier For Veg) Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier {Inside Grow Area}
    (Dehumidifier For Flowering) {Inside The Grow Room And Pulled Inside Grow Area From Fresh Air Intake Vent}
    (AIR MOVEMENT) 1-12inch oscillating fan 2- 6inch clip on fans
    (STRAIN) Original Skunk#1 X2

Previous Grow
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...s-grow-journal
    Last edited by Trimmings426; 11-25-2018, 11:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Trimmings426
    commented on 's reply
    Hell yeah sounds great, mine were pretty dense at harvest. Ive had them drying for 4 days now in my grow closet in the dark. My temp. is good and stable at 69-70 F. but starting to have a bit of an issue with my RH, it wants to stay around 36%-40% and thats not good. Last night I started running my Cool Mist Humidifier and started venting a bit of cool air inside the closet to raise the RH till their finished drying. Earlier I did take down a few of the smaller nugs that came from the lower parts of the plants and jarred them. They were beginning to get really dry on the outside and thoughr it might be a good idea to go ahead and get them in their homes. I put a hygrometer inside with them and ordered a new pack of the Boveda 62% 2way humidipacks and got them in last week. Depending on results tomorrow I'll put 1 in maybe.

• kingfish
    replied
    Trimmings, I just made some Rick Simpson Oil from a oz. of Original Skunk #1. It came from my January harvest. One thing I have to point out besides the quality of the High, is the rock hard nuggets. They weren't that hard when I put them in the jars in January. They got that way through the curing process.

Leave a comment:

• Trimmings426
    replied
    Originally posted by Trimmings426 View Post
    Started 2 Skunk #1 seeds germinateing on Monday the 16th.
    Started the germinateing process in a small Jiffy Propagation chamber using the Jiffy starter plugs.
    Got my heating mat and thermostat under the chamber set on 80F. And keeping the plugs nice and moist with RO WATER.
    Should take about 7 days or so for them to pop up, in the mean time got cfls on the plugs 24 7.
    This grow I'm going to attempt to do a MANIFOLD Grow using Nebula's design idea. Looking forward to this grow and all the back and forth feed back we will give one another about all our new grows. I'll pop off a couple of pics of my small set and up and I'll send more when my new babies decide to pop up and see the day. Everyone have a great grow.

Previous Grow
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...s-grow-journal
    Don't judge each day by
    the "harvest" you reap but
    by the "seeds" that you sow.

Leave a comment:

• Trimmings426
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I left you a comment on your site last night as I was looking through your journal. But to answer your ?, yes I would appreciate a materials and how to list on the construction of your grow box. It looked awesome bro, good work on that and yes that would be a great help for me when I'm out of town on work assignments I'll be lookin foward to the list and would like to get on the construction asap for my upcoming grow, if the fuckin thing ever happens,lmao. A mans gotta have something to plant if he's to grow. Hey that'd be a good quote for my profile page,lol. Talk to ya later bud, be strong and stay green.

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    Man...if we weren’t all so private I’d mail you some of your choice...lol. My final weight blew, but it was my first for indoor and trying different techniques and first with autos. One plant was 2.8 and the other was just over 1😭. I’m gonna whip some ass on the competition tho. I know everything I did wrong. Yours look great, I say again. You check the mail I sent ya?

• Trimmings426
    commented on 's reply
    Bud I've got WW Fems on the way now they sent me a updated email that I received this morning sometime before leaving for work and Seedsman has finally shipped out my resend where my others got lost or whatever happened to them last time. I want have any Autos to join the competition this time round. I always grow Reg. or mainly Fem. never did Autos before.

• Retodd
    commented on 's reply
    Looking forward to final weigh. You are going to do the auto competition with us right? My girls are outside tonight to get a frost and all that CO2. I’ll trim and hang them tomorrow.

• Trimmings426
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Mr.F I appreciate that. And thank all of you that checked out my journal through the grow and those who offered their help when I was stumped and or couldn't figure something out. To me its like you all had a hand in it with me so this is for all of you, THANK YOU, oh yeah you to Retodd (LMAO). thanks bro.
    I'll post again once they are jarred and give a dry weight and pics.
    Have a good night, and Stay Green.

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations! Nice grow and Journal.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X