Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks atu! I hope you are fully recovered from surgery! It's good to hear from you! We just slept for 12 hours straight lol. Jet lag is crazy!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    You have an awesome European vacay!!!

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Hey everyone! Today is day 75 for the alien v triangle, but I have no pics of it because we are on vacation! We just got in to Amsterdam, and are waiting for our final flight to Venice!

I was able to weigh and jar up the trainwreck before I left, and ended up with 85g! 3 oz is awesome for this strain (in my experience!) Got to smoke a little before I left and I was very happy with it!

Have a great couple weeks everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Hey everyone! I took the trainwreck down this morning at day 71. I would have liked to have waited another week, but I don't have that much time left before our trip.

She has some super chunky buds and I'm excited to smoke a little of it before I do take off.

Have a great day everyone!
    ​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    replied
    Great looking plants!

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Hey everyone! Today is day:

67 for Alien v Triangle
    66 for Trainwreck

Everything keeps on trucking along! The trainwreck will be taken down this week. I see a few Amber crystals now, so I'm thinking within the next couple days. Her buds swelled up quite a bit this week and are looking great!

The alien v triangle is looking really good as well. Buds aren't nearly the size of the trainwreck's, but they are definitely starting the swell. Her buds are also quite dense as well.

This grow is coming to a close shortly, and I'll be taking a quick 2 week break from growing because we will be off to Italy! Once we are back I will be doing a thorough cleaning of my room and then it will be on to the sixth grow!

Have a great week everyone!
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Hey everyone! Today is day:

60 for Alien v Triangle
    59 for Trainwreck

I'm very glad that I only have two plants going right now because the Alien vs. Triangle is taking up most of the tent. the buds are starting to stack on her a little bit but they are still pretty small. However, they are still only have white hair so they have a ways to go. She is looking pretty healthy and very bushy.

The train wreck ha probably the densest nugs that I have ever grown. Every Trainwreck that I have grown has always had dense nugs, but these are by far the most dense. they really booked out this week and I hope that they bulk out just as much this coming week. I'm thinking she will probably be ready by next week or the week after for sure. The Alien vs. Triangle might not finish until I get back from my trip.

​​​​​​The Megacrop is working out really well. It makes mixing nutes far easier, and I plan to get their bud explosion when I start my next grow, and possibly their CalMag as well.

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Thanks Daas! Yours are looking good too!

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    mcubed476, looking great man, beautiful buds, you can always make some hash off of those smaller buds.

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    I didn't even think of that lol. Thanks Canuck!

• Canuck147
    replied
    Look great! Great purple color - love it! Don't cut branches now - now that there's more room in the tent - just pull some of those branches away from the rest - call it late LST'ing.

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    ​​​Hey everyone! Today is:

75 for Devil Cream (AND IT'S HARVEST DAY!!!)
    53 for Alien v Triangle
    52 for Trainwreck

I harvested the Devil Cream a few hours ago. All went well and I think I'll get around 2 O's. The buds on this are denser than the other red strains I've grown, but I'm attributing that to the rock resinator. She smells very fruity, much like the red poison did.

The Alien v Triangle is ridiculous right now. I really need to give her a haircut, and I wish I would have taken some branches off. She has too many, and I'm not sure if taking them off now would result in a hermied plant. She's looking pretty healthy overall though.

The trainwreck is looking fantastic. I had two leaves on it that had brown marks in the leaf. I'm not too worried about it because it was only a couple leaves.

My next grow will be gorilla glue and gorillal glue 4, but that won't be until late August.

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    SovietStoner - I will definitely be posting harvest pics. Probably taking her down Monday.

D.A.A.S.69 - thanks man! It seems very similar to the red poison in terms of smell. She looks more like the bloody skunk to me. Hope all is well my friend!

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    mcubed476, Hey Brother, those are looking great, gonna be a close race between the DevilCream, an the RedPoison that you grew a couple of months ago,
    I still see that RedPoison in my head, she was awesome, but the DevilCream is looking great too. They all are !!

• SovietStoner
    commented on 's reply
    Ohh yeah. That is some deep purple.
    Make sure to snap some photos under regular light when you're harvesting that purple monster.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X