No announcement yet.

Devil Cream, Alien v Triangle, Trainwreck - Grow 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ciao everyone! We got back from Italy yesterday, and with jet lag and being up for 24 hours, I can't believe I'm up so early. I think the coffee beckoned to me lol.

My buddy took excellent care of the Alien v Triangle while I was away, and it's currently at day 90. I figure it's about 2 weeks away still, but it's gonna be a heavy yielder! I've officially got bendy branches from heavy weight!

Within this week I'll be cleaning up the tent, and getting ready for my 6th grow!

Have a great day everyone!
    Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      mcubed476, Glad yall made it back ok !!
      Did y'all have alot of fun ? Were the people very nice , I bet they were ? I know the food was excellent.
      Pretty scenery I bet too.
      PS, your plants are looking great !!! You gone have some humongousbuds dude.

• Doubledealing72
      Doubledealing72 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Daas! It was a long day yesterday, but it was well worth the trip! We stayed just outside of Venice, went to Florence for a day and saw some awe-inspiring structures and castles, renewed our vows in a gondola, and had drank some wine! Most importantly, we relaxed by the pool a lot too!

I'm so excited to take this girl down, I couldn't believe she still wasn't ready, but she had a lot more buds on her than my other ones, so they take longer to mature. She stinks up the house, that's for sure!

Hey everyone! Today is day 95 for the Alien v Triangle, and it is harvest day! As usual, I would like to let it go at least another week, but we have people coming over in a week, and this strain was stinking up the house, even with a carbon fan and filter.

This will assuredly be my biggest yielder to date. The buds are quite massive compared to what I'm used to seeing. I trained this plant with a double mainline, leaving the 3rd and I think the 5th node on. When I was defoliating daily, I regretted my choice to double mainline it. Now that I've harvested, I'm glad I did it!

If I had to guess, I would say it will be at least 6 oz dry, but I'm hoping for 7 lol. The buds are very dense, quite similar to the trainwreck.

This was a special harvest because it's also my birthday! What a nice present to myself to get to take down the biggest plant I have grown yet :-)

Have a great day everyone!
    Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mcubed476, Beautiful plant brother, that is a big girl.
      Congratulations and HappyBirthday!!!!

• Doubledealing72
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Daas! Can't wait to weigh it when it's dry!

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment
      WOW

that double mainline is sweet looking. Well done!

Wow! Great looking plant in its final falling over glory. Nice colas.
    Happy Birthday!
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Optic 4 - 415w COB 18/6
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Doubledealing72
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Canuck! First time I've gotten bendy branches :-)

Hey everyone! The alien v triangle is all jarred up (except for a few trophy buds I hand trimmed, they have a little more time but are close).

I was hoping for 6 oz, and optimistically I was reaching for 7 (a guys gotta dream!)

The results blew me out of the water

275.8 g, or 9.85 oz!

Holy balls!

Hard to say if it was the strain, the double mainline technique, the last 20 days being under all 4 55w cobs, or a mix of everything. That's more off of one plant than my previous harvests of 4 plants! My trophy buds came in at 42g, but I took 5g off to account for the little bit of moisture still left in them.

FINAL WRITE UP FOR GROW 5

Devil Cream by Sweet Seeds - 75 days, 51g

​​​​​Sweet Trainwreck by Sweet Seeds - 71 days, 84g

Alien v Triangle by Mephisto - 95 days, 275.8g

410.8g, or 14.67 oz

I cannot describe how happy I am with this number. I never thought I would be able to attain that much with autos and my lights, but it happened. I guess I'll be trying to shoot for a whole lb with my next grow. Again, thanks to everyone on this site. I'm a far better grower because of you all!

In the pic, the a v t is all on the left. The trainwreck originally had 2 jam packed jars, but I've been smoking it so I only had one jar in the pic. The devil cream is on the right.

See you again soon everyone!
    Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      A great grow mate. Inspiring for us to see what can be achieved. Well impressive

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X