• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Great wrap on that grow-congratulations🍾🌱🍾🎈🎩

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    mcubed476, Man those jars look great, nice job !!
    Happy growversary, 2lbs, is a awesome haul, great stash.476.

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Hey everyone! The Amnesia XXL is all weighed up and in jars! Total dry weight came out to 98g, but since I smoked about 4 bowls before weighing, I'm gonna chalk it up to 100g.

So in a way earlier post, I said I planned on counting the Devil's Cream as part of this grow. I decided against this because it's my journal and I can lol. So I'll now be going to my 5th journal which consists of 3 plants:

Devil Cream
    Alien v Triangle
    Trainwreck

But before I do, I need to finish this one up!

Bubba Kush - 144g
    Diesel - 0g (never flowered)
    3 Bears - 0g (started showing nanners, and was immediately pulled)
    Amnesia XXL - 100g

That brings me to a total of 244g, or 8.7 oz! This one would have smashed any of my previous grows had the 3 Bears not gotten nanners. The buds we're looking so good, but better safe than sorry. Even without the 2 plants I still managed to yield more than any of my other previous grows!

This grow was a tad more problematic than my last grows. Fungus Gnat larvae has appeared twice, but I think I finally have it under control. This caused the Amnesia and 3 Bears to suffer a bit, which I think ultimately lead to the nanners on the 3 bears.

I'm 2 days past my 1 year growversary and my total weight for the year was 32.87 oz, just over 2 lbs!

It's been a blast everyone, and I'll see ya in my 5th grow!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180621_174058657-1843x1382.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	527.8 KB
ID:	217753Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180522_164141539-1843x1382.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	546.3 KB
ID:	217754
    Last edited by Doubledealing72; 06-22-2018, 09:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Great grow- great images!!!! Beautifully done. Love the trichomes- love kushes😜

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Daas! I wish I could show you the true color of it! It has a bluish tint to it, and my camera just doesn't do it justice! I've thought about upgrading to a better camera, but I probably won't lol. I would love to do a timelapse, but those cameras seemed pretty expensive online lol.

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    mcubed476, brother, those look great, is all I can say, nice haul, in anybody's book.
    Can't wait to see your next grows.

• Cannabliss
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you my friend. I started flushing last night. She should be ready to come down this weekend. I've arranged a proper funeral lol.

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Cannabliss ! I'm excited to smoke it! Happy harvest for you to come!

• Cannabliss
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice plants mcubed476. That Amnesia looks awesome. Great work.

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Hey everyone! Harvest day came a little early due to recent knowledge of in laws coming this weekend, and possibly staying through the week. I decided to harvest now so I can get the smell out of the house before they arrive. All the other girls don't have much smell at all, so they are still good to grow.

Today is day 84 for the Amnesia XXL auto. A while back I decided I wasn't going to flush this one to see if it really does have a bad taste. I'll let you know when its dried!

Because I feel like I lost some weight from using the auto trimmer last time, I decided to do it a little differently this time around. I kept about a dozen top colas to hand trim, and the rest went to the autotrimmer. I didn't spin it nearly as much this time, and although there is more leaf on them, I feel like I kept nearly all my weight.

I'm hoping for 3.5-4 off this one, any more than that will just be a bonus! I think the Bubba Kush and the Amnesia XXL alone will be more weight than any of my previous harvests. If I get 3.5 off the Amnesia, that will put me at 8.5 off the 2 plants total, which is more than I've had in any harvest. If the 3 Bears would have made it through I would have crushed my previous grows.

Here's some pics from the harvest! Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Tika! I'm already excited for my next grow! 😂

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    What a beautiful finish your going to have! Georgeoys plants as I have said before😜

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Daas! I'll probably take her down next week, but I want to today! I'm guessing around 3-4 off her. We will find out!

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    mcubed476, man, those are beautiful plants, good eye spotting the gnats.
    That Amnesia is stunning, brother, that is one to be proud of, great job, good luck with the gnats,
    I hope you have a great harvest.!!!!

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Hey everyone! Today is day:

83 for Amnesia XXL
    47 for Devil Cream
    25 for Alien v Triangle
    24 for Trainwreck

The Amnesia XXL is very close to harvest. I debated on taking it down today, but I think I might let it go another week. I believe I am at the very beginning of the harvest window right now.

The Devil Cream really shot up this week! We have purple nugs starting now, and the flower stretch is on! Sadly, I found fungus gnats larvae in my runoff water about 3-4 days ago. It was only in the Devil Cream, but I started with another round of Gognats for everyone.

I am letting all the pots dry out for 2 days before I water again, and when I do it will be with a second treatment of Gognats as well. The infestation doesn't seem to be nearly as bad this time. I haven't seen any crawling around on the surface. The Devil Cream also doesn't seem to be too damaged from them either.

The Alien v Triangle is looking really good. Instead of one mainline, I decided to leave 2 nodes on this one to see what happens.

The Trainwreck is looking really good as well!

Hopefully by next week I will no longer see any larvae coming out in my runoff. Have a great week everyone!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X