Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RagWeedDWC
    replied
    I my bagweed experience, yes they will keep throwing nanners, the forum I belong to at the time championed the ideal that some of the seeds could turn out to be outstanding (Overgrow.com). This was years ago but, I do not think anything has changed. And I never grew anything from the Hermie, that did not hermie (About 5 tries)

Leave a comment:

• Cali
    replied
    So will those seeds coming from a nanner plant be more prone to nanner Th me selves just wondering because I have a few seeds myself but I’m afraid of growing them for that reason. Funny since I don’t till my soil just reuse I had some seedlings pop out of nowhere lol fuigured I had some nanners I missed on the last grow I just killed them I was afraid of more nanners..

Leave a comment:

• BU2B
    commented on 's reply
    Very nice job. They’re beautiful, you should be proud.

• Cali
    replied
    If your mad about nanners I wouldn’t try growing those nanner seeds they are more likely to produce nanner them selves. Am I wrong fellows GWE growers?

Leave a comment:

• Greenlivin
    commented on 's reply
    Picture perfect

• RagWeedDWC
    commented on 's reply
    Exactly why I started coming here is for tidbits of info "bagseed and good genetics are 2 totally different things if you ask me" could not agree more, this is my first non bag grow and the diff is night and day. Did not realize when to start the flower date countdown. Makes perfect sense and explains away a lot of my confusion on the subject. Hats off.

• Trimmings426
    commented on 's reply
    Looking nice and healthy good green color remember as she starts to out grow some of her colas to bend those stems and try to keep her as level as possible. Doing good

• MrHappy81
    replied
    That's no problem . Thanks for the reply. It says an 8 week flowering period but was wondering how strict a time that was. I can see with LST and getting the plant to the right point before flowering can be more important than following a time schedule. Im in week 5. I will be posting some pics on my timeline, well I'll leave one here. This is from last night. Everyone has been a great help and look forward to future help

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Another great answer from Trimmings426

• Trimmings426
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry I'm just seeing your post and by the way, welcome to the family Hap. To answer your ? yes its pretty decent a really nice Mid with a shot of CBD to inhance your relaxation. Its a good smoke but as I said its a nice mid. If you take really good care of her she'll give back in yeild but whatever you do don't harvest to early. The one thing I learned from her is you can't go by the breeders flowering period, the breeders flowering period is well, based on a perfect enviroment and over all a close to perfect grow so what ever the breeders flowering period states you should add a week or possibly 2 weeks on to it. Something else to consider is don't count the day you switch to a 12/12 light schedule as the first day of flowering, don't start counting flowering days until you begin to see the tiny buds forming. You may know all this already I'm just trying to instill a couple things I learned the hard way on my first good genetics grow. The Northern Lights was my first good strain grow, until her I had about 3 grows with bagseed and bagseed and good genetics are 2 totally different things if you ask me. Hope this helps and Happy Growing. And remember the only stupid ? is the one that wasn't asked. You are with a group of good people and everyone here is happy to help with problems you just have to reach out. Have a good night.

• MrHappy81
    replied
    Hey, howz it? I have started to grow the same myself. 1st grow! Wife wanted Northern Lights. Was really good to see your plants to see what to expect.

Leave a comment:

• Trimmings426
    replied
    Northern Lights Grow Journal Ending
    Hey growers, how's it growing?
    Wanted to drop by and put the last post and pics for my previous journal entry. Got the pics of my final yield jarred.
    After the little bastards spider mites screwed me over side ways my final y eild was a bit disappointing, but at least I didn't lose my entire grow, this time I will have NO ASSUMPTIONS and check it out more thoughrly.
    Anyway here it is, final yield was 6 oz's total bout 2 oz's per plant.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    It is not uncommon to not see nanners and get seeds, by the time you have seen one it's to late. Nevertheless I thing you can caulk it up to whatever stress it went through. Have you checked the other plants for nanners? I wouldn't lose sleep over it because hey its free seeds.

• Trimmings426
    commented on 's reply
    Yes it was and I also checked constantly for the dreaded nanners and none had any but hoping none of the others have seeds but since she did I'd say they probably do (damn it)

• Mr.furley
    commented on 's reply
    Was it the plant you have had a tough time with through the grow?
    Congratulations on your Harvest.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X