Announcement

Collapse

Planned downtime on Friday, July 20, 2018

Hello Forum Members,

We love all the awesome pictures that you have been uploading, but we started running out of space to hold them all. In order to increase our storage space, this Friday the growing community will be down all day for planned upgrades and backups. We should be up and running again for the weekend!

Happy growing,
Nebula & Sirius
See more
See less

New 5 plant Grow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New 5 plant Grow

My new 5 week old plants. Critical Kush, Northern light, Orinoco,and two Jack Herers, all photo. 5 gallon smart pots,well,one 3 gallon for the northern light.. Two 150 watt Platinum Leds. Will supplement during flower with a 300 watt galaxy hydro. Fox farm soil with 1/4 coco coir and 1/5 perlite. Fox Farm trio nutrients and cal mag for later growth. Rooted in rapid rooters then to 5 inch peat pots in happy frog potting soil and just planted in there permanent homes. Small humidifier and heater for cellar heating room.They were supposed to be for a friend but I burned em a little with the lights at 28 inches and didnt want to hold him up so I planted four more for him and kept these and brought em back from the dead. They were slow coming back and requiried alot of TLC. 3x4 area so its tight for 5. I was planning two originally. My friend has a much larger area but I couldnt stand to kill a few. Ill try to post every week as they go along.
    Last edited by Dutchman1; 01-12-2018, 03:18 AM.

Hey Dutch, looking good man, you got your hands full for sure now.
    I can't stand the idea of killing one either. Good Luck
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks D.A.S.S.69 !

I'm hopping in for the ride. I'm planning on keeping an eye on the kush. I'm going to run a kush next grow, interested in seeing how it grows. Good luck!
    ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ill be looking forward to seeing how the Kush comes out also. I had two and one had odd leaves so I kept it and gave my friend the healthy one.

• UrbZ
      UrbZ commented
      Editing a comment
      The special ones sometimes turn out to be the best.

I'm subbed 👍
    "Life is not about being dealt a great hand but playing a poor hand well"...

•Roots Organics over kindsoil in 5gal fabric pots

•Kind LEDs

•4" can-fan w/can-filter(carbon)

Comment

I'm also running a Critical Kush this round. Good on you for salvaging the plants.
      WHAT???

Comment

• Dutchman1
        Dutchman1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ya, I really screwed up. Still getting used to these lights. I thought 24-28 inches would be ok for two week old seedlings, There only 150 watt lights with a 300 watt Galaxy hydro in between.I had little choice though cause my last batch were finishing in flower but it was too much for em and they burned badly. I thought they had had it but, just goes to show you the resilience of this plant.

You might do a spider mite check as your grow progresses.

Comment

• Dutchman1
        Dutchman1 commented
        Editing a comment
        OH!!!!! Dont say that!!!!!! Ive had the BORG before.

Looking lovely

Comment

• Dutchman1
        Dutchman1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Cindy, After watching your grow progress thats a real compliment.

Hey Dutchman, looking really good and I look forward to watching you hang some more buds by the chimney with care
      Where's all the white widow at?

Comment

• Dutchman1
        Dutchman1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks man, Id appreciate you keeping an eye on me. I respect your wisdom.

Topped all the girls today since they all seem to be doing so well.

Comment

Hi Dutchman
        Will you be doing any lst hope so then you can do another screen of green.
        If you need any help please contact me.
        Yours Cindy 😎

Comment

• Dutchman1
          Dutchman1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Cindy ! I did a Scrog last spring that came out great.That was with only one plant and it almost filled a 3x3 area. I dont think I will be this time. Im going to top them several times then light LST and some defoliation.With 5 plants they would overfill my scrog. I think Ill have better luck letting them grow upwards. I have 7 feet overhead.
          Last edited by Dutchman1; 01-13-2018, 07:18 PM.

OK, Its been a week since last pics. They were all topped 5 or 6 days ago. They all recovered nicely except the Critical Kush. I may have hit it a little early as it looks like a pretty close cut to me. I was going to do them as needed but the Kush was the only one I hadnt done that day and I said the heck with it and cut it also. They have all expanded to fill the pot nicely for a week of growth. No nutes, there still living off soil and water and got cal mag a couple of weeks ago. I lowered lights from 40 inches to 36 today.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          They look incredibly healthy, Dutch!!!

• Dutchman1
          Dutchman1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks ATU, that means alot coming from someone who always seems to have healthy green plants.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          YEESH!!! Knock on wood!!! I'm only a sophomore.

Hello Dutchman
        Your plants are lovely 😊
        Look very healthy to me
        Enjoy your grow
        I will be watching lol
        Yours Cindy 😎

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
          D.A.A.S.69 commented
          Editing a comment
          Evening Dutch, looking nice.

• Dutchman1
          Dutchman1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Awww, TY Cindy and you also Dass.

Gunna fill that room, looks sweet, good luck D Man

Comment

• Dutchman1
          Dutchman1 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ya, told my wife today its gonna get awful crowded in there with 5 if I dont screw anything up. We will see. At least I have plenty of overhead room.

Second topping today on all but the Kush. Two toppings in 7 days but hey, there doing so well I felt like they could handle it. Still only water and also lowered lights a few to 30 inches.

Comment

Looking very nice and healthy.
          ~UrbZ~ Grow Big or Go Home!
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-torpedo-seeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/185330-urbz-second-grow-journal-3-strain-grow

Comment

• Dutchman1
            Dutchman1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks !

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X