BLUE DREAM AUTO: 150g
    Planted December 31st
    Harvested March 26th (86 days)

SOUR HOUND AUTO : 52g
    Planted December 31st
    Harvested March 27th (87 days)

PINEAPPLE EXPRESS AUTO:
    Planted December 31st
    Made it 65 days before I pulled it due to not auto flowering.

TOTAL HARVEST WEIGHT: 235g/8.39 ounces.
    1.06g per watt (had I not made the errors I did, this number would be larger, along with final harvest weight of course)

Hey everyone! This will be my official 3rd grow! I will be growing:

Bloody skunk auto (day 19 now)
    Blue dream auto (front left)
    Sour Hound auto (front right)
    4th plant to be determined (update: pineapple Express!)

And using:
    Flora Nova bloom
    Great white
    Calmag
    Silica blast
    pH down

Since I still have a Trainwreck going (due to one dying early on in the 2nd grow), I'm not sure what my 4th plant will be yet!

Anyway, just got the new ones in the ground about an hour ago, so it's day one for them!

I'll be using the Lucas formula for the flora Nova bloom only feed. I believe it's off of the growpotcheaply site, if anyone wants the measurements, I'll be happy to send the link.

Hats off to a new year and a new grow! It will be cool to see how many I can get done in one straight year, I'm guessing around 5 with autos.

​​
    Last edited by Doubledealing72; 03-30-2018, 07:16 AM.
    Quadlining

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Hey Mcubed476, thats what im trying to do, is see how many autos i can grow in a year, right now I've got 5 different kinds of autos growing from 24 days old till 15 day old RedPoison.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

• Doubledealing72
      Doubledealing72 commented
      Editing a comment
      They are looking good! What other kinds are you growing at the moment?

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sour Diesel auto, Dinafem
      Blue Mystic auto, Nirvana
      Sweet Coffee ryder,World of Seeds
      Critical Jack auto, Dinafem
      RedPoison auto, SweetSeeds.

• Doubledealing72
      Editing a comment
      Sweet coffee Ryder sounds awesome! I'm a coffee fanatic!

Hey everyone! Today is day:

28 for Bloody Skunk
    10 for Sour Hound and Blue Dream
    2 for Pineapple Express

Everything is going pretty decent to start with this grow! One thing that has hindered this grow so far is the humidity. Because of the cold snap it's been 69-73 degrees and 34-40% humidity. I bought a small humidifier yesterday, and humidity has been around 50% now.

I feel like the bloody skunk has been growing slower than my last grows, but I chose not to use great white on her so that could be the reason. It could also be because of genetics. I haven't grown this strain yet so I don't know what to expect. She just started flowering though, so that's good!

The sour hound and blue dream are doing good. Sour hound is a little lanky, but lowering the light fixed that.

Not much to report on Pineapple Express lol.

​​​​​​​Have a great day everyone!
    Quadlining

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      They looking good Mcubed476, I put a vivosun heat mat under my young plants an they took off, I reckon it warms up the roots some, but anyway they did great for me in that cold bad weather we had here. Good Luck with yours.

• Doubledealing72
      Editing a comment
      I was just reading your journal about the heating pads, looks like something I could invest in myself! It's finally warming up here a little today, 55 for a high! But Friday is supposed to be 28 lol. Gotta love the weather fluctuations. Hope your girls are doing great!

34 for Bloody Skunk
    16 for Sour Hound and blue dream
    8 for pineapple Express

​​​​​​I made a bit of an oopsie on the bloody skunk the other day. I must have LST'd too much because the one branch started dying. I thought I had this problem with one of the trainwreck's during the last grow, but that branch recovered. The bloody skunks did not lol.

Both sour Hound and blue dream are growing really well. The sour hound has those bent leaves, like almost all mine have had at this point, but it's not a big deal at all. Just gotta raise the lights. The blue dream, however, is the healthiest looking plant at that stage that I have grown so far.

The pineapple Express is going good too, just started adding nutes to her.

....it's fucking cold outside....

Have a great day everyone!
    Quadlining

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Comment

Hey everyone! As much as I love growing, there are a few things that I don't particularly care for while growing. One of them is using a shop vac to suck up the waste water after I'm done feeding. It's hard on my back because I'm slouched over, and carrying the trays outside would be a mess.

I decided to fix that today! It took me about 9 hours, but I made a little incline table that that I can put my plants on and have water collected to one place where I can then take care of it . I saw someone made this for their 4*4*8, so I figured I could pull off a smaller version for a 3*3*6.

The framing is 2*6's with 2*4's for legs. I used plywood for the flat top, and ran pex tubing along the edges to create a bumper so water wouldn't run off the side. I then used PVC shower pan liner on top of the plywood for a waterproof surface. I put gutters on the front with a downspout so the water will all drain to the pail.

No more stooping over for this guy!

It is a little taller than expected, my lights won't go too much higher, so I will have to cut the legs a little shorter. Other than that it's great!

Last edited by Doubledealing72; 01-18-2018, 06:24 PM.
      Quadlining

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Comment

• Jibblerjoe
        Jibblerjoe commented
        Editing a comment
        I like it I like it a lot. Got the same back problems. I really like that it's DIY. nice

• Doubledealing72
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Joe! I had a different idea on how to do it at first, but I really like the way it turned out using this guys method.

Took a minute to get done, but well worth it!

• Paracelsus
        Paracelsus commented
        Editing a comment
        getting them off the floor will keep them warmer

41 for the Bloody Skunk
      23 for Sour Hound and Blue Dream
      15 for Pineapple Express

Everything seems to be running along pretty smoothly!

The bloody skunk has quite a few hairs, but no actual bud yet. Another week or so they will be there.

Blue Dream and Sour Hound got topped 2 days ago, and both received some defoliation. Their leaves were huge and started overlapping with each other.

The pineapple Express is coming along nicely!

Quadlining

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Updates, cubed, let's see how the girls are looking this week!

48 for Bloody Skunk
      30 for Sour Hound and Blue Dream
      22 for pineapple Express

Everything seems to be going pretty smoothly! I did some major defoliation to the blue dream and sour hound, so they are looking pretty small!

The bloody skunk is starting to form some buds, and is getting a really nice aroma to it! Far different than the red poison, I guess that's why skunk is in the name 😂

The pineapple Express is going to be a mainlined. I should have done it to the Blue Dream and Sour Hound as well, but it will be cool to see how they compare again.

Quadlining

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        They have grown well in the past week!!

Hey everyone! Today is day

56 for the bloody skunk
      37 for the blue dream and sour hound
      29 for the pineapple express

Things are still running pretty smoothly. I have been doing some pretty heavy defoliation after watching a few of green75's videos on YouTube. It hasn't seemed to hurt anyone yet!

Bloody skunks buds really swelled this past week and are starting to look really good!

The blue dream is quite a bit bigger than the sour hound, but both are looking good.

The pineapple is looking good too!

Quadlining

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        The bloody skunk is gorgeous!!!! I'ma have to look that one up. Great going, mcubed!!!!

• Aloner
        Aloner commented
        Editing a comment
        lol his videos had the same effect on me!

• Doubledealing72
        Editing a comment
        Thanks ATU! I must say I had my doubts at first, but she is shaping up to be a good looking plant!

Aloner, I'm glad I stumbled across his YouTube videos this past week. You can't argue with his results, that's for sure!

63 for the bloody skunk
      44 for blue dream and sour hound
      36 for the pineapple Express

The girls have all been doing really well this past week.

The bloody skunk is looking pretty good, but because of my screw up, I don't think she is going to yield what as much as I hoped.

The blue dream and sour hound have been getting some intense defoliation, but every time I look at them it seems like they have more leaves lol.

I made a boo boo on the pineapple Express. My LST wasn't as LS as I wanted it to be apparently lol. Ended up breaking off one of the main colas by mistake. Lesson learned. Be gentle lol

Quadlining

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking great, mccubed!!

71 for Bloody Skunk
      52 for Blue Dream and Sour Hound
      44 for Pineapple Express

Everything still seems to be going quite smoothly.

The Bloody Skunk is going to be ready sometime this week, so I may start the flush.

The Blue Dream is looking really good, and I can hardly keep up with how many leaves it's growing. Every time I go in there it's like I never defoliated.

The Sour Hound is quite a bit smaller than the Blue Dream, but it's also quite bushy.

The Pineapple Express seems to be catching up to the blue Dream and Sour Hound.

Quadlining

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        mcubed, that sour hound is so gorgeous!!!

• Doubledealing72
        Editing a comment
        Thanks ATU! Did you happen to mean bloody skunk? Lol, the sour hound is looking pretty good too though! I'm excited for the blue dream, it's growing like a...weed 😂

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I meant the one with the big red buds, so I guess the bloody one!!

Hey everyone!

​​On thursday I had to take my bloody skunk down at 73 days after finding many seeds in it. I assume it hermied from losing an entire main branch earlier on in the grow, but I didn't notice the seeds until this week. Hopefully it didn't hurt the other girls. I haven't seen any sacs on them, but I will keep my eyes peeled.

​​​​​​This makes sense as to why the buds never really got too big. The energy was also being used to produce seeds.

I'm guessing I got a little over an o off of it. It's drying now.

Certainly not my best plant, definitely not the worst either lol.

Quadlining

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        She's still a stunner, and I'll bet you'll get good smoke out of her. We all have the hermie exerience!!! ;-}

• Doubledealing72
        Editing a comment
        Thanks ATU! I think she will smoke pretty good when she's cured. I plan on replacing that spot with a bubba kush tomorrow. I'm quite excited for the bubba!

Morning Mcubed476, man they showed up quick didn't they, ? Cause I know you been checking, are you gonna be able to use any of them seeds ?
      She was sure pretty color ,I know that, hell, an ounce, that still ain't so bad for what all happened to her, with that bad break an all, I bet its gonna be decent smoke, was there a bunch of trichs on them buds ?
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• Doubledealing72
        Editing a comment
        Morning daas, the trichs were pretty decent on this one. Just smoked a little bit of it. Different taste than the red poison, can't really put my finger on how to describe it though lol.

The seeds definitely just seemed to appear one day. I don't plan on using them because they have the potential to be a Hermie as well I imagine.

I'll definitely have to smoke a little less between this harvest and the next one because my yields won't be as good. My sour hound is still pretty small too, but the blue dream is the biggest one I have grown I think. She could be my saving grace this round.

Have a good morning daas, I'm just heading to bed

• Paracelsus
        Paracelsus commented
        Editing a comment
        Everything has the potential to hermaphrodite.
        Perhaps more than likely to happen. I’d be willing to take a chance and at least broadcast the seEd’s into some loose dirt in the wild early this spring and then take a hike at the end of the season to see what happens.

• Doubledealing72
        Editing a comment
        I would but I'm in the city lol, so that probably won't happen. It would be cool to try though!

58 for the blue dream and sour hound
      50 for the pineapple express
      2 for the bubba kush auto

I weighed up the bloody skunk when .I got home today. 33 g's. Not too bad given the circumstances!

Things are getting bushy, specifically the blue dream. This plant has been a pleasure to grow so far and will definitely be my heavy yielder. I spend 5-10 minutes each day defoliating and every time I come in, it's like I haven't even touched the plant.

The sour hound is doing well, it's just dwarfed by the blue dream.

The pineapple Express is a little pale, but other than is doing well.
      ​​​​​​
      I planted a bubba kush auto seed yesterday. I loved the bubba kush I've had in the past so I'm hoping this one will come out similar.

Have a great week everyone!
      Last edited by Doubledealing72; 02-26-2018, 10:51 AM.
      Quadlining

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Comment

• Paracelsus
        Paracelsus commented
        Editing a comment
        I like how you have different strains on different schedules, you never get caught short that way. 33 g I’ve cleaned seeds before.

• Doubledealing72
        Editing a comment
        Thanks paracelsus! I never intend it to be that way, but it does seem to be the way it's working out lol. I had one plant in my previous grow finish 20 days before the rest of them, and I figured i might as well use up the open space. I haven't run since my first harvest so that's a huge plus!

66 for Blue Dream and Sour Hound
      58 for the pineapple Express
      10 for the bubba kush

The blue dream is looking great, I'm hoping to see the buds swell decently in the next couple weeks.

The sour hound reminds me of the trainwreck that I only topped. I never thought the buds would be decent size on the trainwreck, and out of the blue it had a decent yield and the buds were a nice size. I expect the same thing to happen with the sour Hound.

The pineapple Express has quite a few budsites on it, but no flowers yet. I'm not worried, I'm sure they will come.

The bubba is doing good!

Quadlining

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Comment

72 for the Blue Dream and Sour Hound
        64 for the pineapple Express
        16 for the bubba kush

The Blue Dream is looking great. The hairs are about 30-40% orange, so another couple weeks or so. The same for the sour hound as well.

The pineapple Express still doesn't have buds on it, but I do see a few hairs starting in some places. I'm going to give her another week and if I don't see any progress I will probably ditch that one and start a new one. The grow tent I have is my only option, and I can't subject the rest of the girls to 12/12 just for the pineapple to flower. I didn't realize last week for some reason just how far into the grow the pineapple was. The close up is the pineapple Express.

The bubba kush is looking good! It's growing like a weed.

Quadlining

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X