• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks daas! It's been another great run! Far less hiccups this time lol

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Here's a pic of the "final" stash...a slight disclaimer since I have smoked an entire plant already lol. The empty jar on the top right represents the first plant that I took down. I got a full Mason jar out of her. Also, I have already burned through half a jar of the Trainwreck on the bottom left. The bottom right jar of Trainwreck goes with the full one to the left of it. I also smoked a little bit of the red, but not too much.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Great job, congratulations Mcubed476, that's a half lb. stash of some absolutely killer smoke. Great job. HappyNewYear.

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Hey everyone! I just weighed up my last plant at 59.5g dry! That puts me at 230g dry for this run, or 8.21 O's!

It was a pretty smooth grow all around, and now I have some great smoke to get me through until my next one!

Thanks again to all the great people on this site that have helped me through with all their advice and techniques! I'm hoping to hit 3 O's per plant on my next grow, lets see if I can do it!

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks atu! The autos are definitely smaller than the photos, but they have been working for my needs 😀😀😀

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    LOVE the pics, mcubed!!!! What adorable plants!!!

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Hey everyone! The last trainwreck of this grow came down today at 70 days from seed. I don't think I'm going to get 3 off of it like I hoped, but it will be a decent yield still. So in 3-5 days I'll have the final weigh in and this Journal will be all wrapped up!

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks everyone! The dry ice hash is pretty good! Next time I will try freezing the trimmings instead of grinding them up. Sounds way easier lol.

• Dutchman1
    commented on 's reply
    Sweet looking stuff !

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    What a great harvest Mcubed476, great stash,. You should win prettiest plant of
    the year too.!!! RedPoison gets my vote.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats on the hash, cubed!!! You have had an awesome grow!

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Hey everyone! I weighed out the red poison, and it came to 68.1g dry! It's not the 3 I was hoping for but it is the highest yielder I have grown to date I believe! That puts me at 171g dry total for the 3 plants I have taken down so far in this grow. I just started the flush for the remaining trainwreck so in a couple weeks I'll have this journal wrapped up, and it will be on to the next one!

Also, I finally made use of my trim from this grow so far. I made dry ice hash. Can't believe how much stuff you can get off your trim! The top jar is from a 73 micron bag, and the bottom one is from a 220.

​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman1
    commented on 's reply
    Grats 8-)

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks daas! Hope you have a great new year!

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Nice job Mcubed476, congratulations, I'm sticking with autos too, just so much faster.
    Happy New Year.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X