No announcement yet.

Red Poison/ Sweet Train wreck (2nd grow) 8.2 oz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone! Today is day 60 for the big girls, and 42 for the not so little one. Everyone is looking pretty damn good.

I harvested the older mainlined one today! Only 60 days from seed! Sweet seeds did say 60 days, but I didn't really believe it. They weren't wrong! It looks excellent, maybe even a little more amber on the trichs than I wanted.

I flushed for one day, so we shall see how this treats the taste and smoothness of the Bud.

The top left trainwreck still has a little bit to go, but she is looking a little more full so that's good.

Red Poison is doing well as well, and the little one is killing it.

Happy Monday everyone! I can't wait to see what the yield is on this one. I'm guessing around 1 to 1 1/2. The little one will be far more because I mainlined at the correct node.
    Current grow:

4 55w autocobs (150 hps equivalent for each cob)
    Coco
    3 gallon pots

Bloody Skunk

Blue Dream

Sour Hound

Pineapple Express (all autos)

3x3x6 grow tent
    GH Flora Nova Bloom/Silica blast/Calmag/Great White

forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/159203-bsa-bda-sha-and-grow-3

Previous grows:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...t-grow-journal

​​​​​​forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/135559-red-poison-sweet-trainwreck-grow-number-2

Comment

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ya, great looking buds!

• Aloner
      Aloner commented
      Editing a comment
      Them’s some fat damn buds! Nicely done!!

• Garrett
      Garrett commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69. Who did that?

I weighed out my planty today. It's at 58.6g, but it still has a little ways to dry. I'm guessing around 45, just a tad over an o and a half. Not bad for messing up the mainline, and these buds are crystal coated! Very happy with this plant and strain! I tested it out and got surprisingly high for how little I smoked. Excellent strain sweet seeds!
    Current grow:

Coco
    3 gallon pots

Bloody Skunk

Blue Dream

Sour Hound

3x3x6 grow tent

Previous grows:

​​​​​​forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/growing-community/135559-red-poison-sweet-trainwreck-grow-number-2

Comment

• mcubed476
      mcubed476 commented
      Editing a comment
      Garrett - I left the third node on this plant. I should have left the second node and taken everything else off. My younger plant is certainly proof of that lol. I'm hoping to get 3 o's off her, but we shall see how she does.

Thanks everyone! I wouldn't be doing as well as I am without the help of this site and the community this site has created.

I weighed out the bud again after it was quite a bit drier. Down to 50g. It shouldn't lose too much more in weight now. I'm very happy with this number!

On a side note, I got my electric bill in the mail. $137...and that's with our Christmas lights on...and the wife goes Christmas crazy lol

• Garrett
      Garrett commented
      Editing a comment
      So you say that you think you should have topped at the 2nd instead? Did you remove the nodes below where you topped? I run 2 mars hydro 600s and my lady says she hasn’t noticed a change.
      Last edited by Garrett; 12-14-2017, 11:04 PM.

• mcubed476
      mcubed476 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. I only left the third node and removed everything else above and below it. Once those branches grew out I started LST on them to shape them.

I should have left the 2nd node on and took everything thing else off. The youngest plant I have is done this way, and I expect to get 2 1/2 to 3 o's. It has way more bud sites and they look like they will be similar to the buds that I just took down.

Hey everyone! Today is day 67 for the big girls and 49 for the not so little one, and day 6 for the newbie! I figured might as well put that spot to good use, so I planted a bloody skunk auto (red poison and a skunk strain).

Everything has been going pretty smoothly. I've been using the Lucas formula with just flora Nova bloom, cal mag, and silica blast. It seems to be treating the girls wonderfully! And using this nutrient I only have to put in a fraction of the pH down that I used to.

Here they are, can't wait till harvest! Probably really close to Christmas!

Until next time!

Current grow:

Coco
    3 gallon pots

Bloody Skunk

Blue Dream

Sour Hound

3x3x6 grow tent

Previous grows:

Comment

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like it will be a very merry Christmas !

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      That red one looks fantastic, mcubed!!! Good job!!!

• mcubed476
      mcubed476 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks ATU! She still has the spots on the leaves, but they don't seem to be hurting much. It's so hard to get a good pic of the trainwreck, I swear it looks better than the pic I took!

Dutch, looks like I get a white and a green Christmas this year! 😂

Morning Mcubed476, that is a beautiful tent ful of plants, you got there, your gonna have a nice Christmas, for sure.
    They all are pretty, but that RedPoison blows my mine, the RedPoison I got growing stuck her head up kinda spindly, got me worried a little bit, but I think she might be ok,.
    Have a great Holiday Season 476.
    4or5. 100watt equivalent cfls for seedlings.
    300 watt, 145watt at the wall. Led for veg.
    315lec for flowering.
    Dug-up Ms.River topsoil with perlite added, using no nutrients but what's in soil.
    1 an 3 gallon SmartPots, using only PHed water at 6.3-6.5 ph. 32x32x63 tent.
    Afghan Kush Ryder from WOS
    Bubblelicious Auto from Nirvana

Comment

• mcubed476
      mcubed476 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks daas! You do the same!

When you say spindly, do you mean it's really tall, or just really weak looking? If it's too tall just lower the light a little. It happened to me this last round

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey man, naw, she just popped up this morning, an she was just trying to get her bearings on which way to grow I think, she was twisted an crooked looking, she's a lots better already, but she still ain't straight all the way, I hope she's better tomorrow.

• mcubed476
      mcubed476 commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm sure she will be fine with you looking after her!

Very Nice Mc476, I am with DAAS on this, that Red Poison is intoxicating to EVEN look at.. Nice work and keep it up..
    "Sometimes the scandal is not what law was broken, but what the law allows." ~Edward Snowden

Jury Nullification
    No Victim = No Crime = Not Guilty

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      D.A.A.S.69 I would stuff them rather than just take a picture. Or preserve them in some kind of sealant...

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah Alltatup, that would be a good idea, they are a beautiful plant.

• mcubed476
      mcubed476 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks sockfilter! The red posion is a beauty to look at indeed, with quite the fruity smell!

I think a nice big canvas photo of it would be awesome! Maybe a close up of some of the pink trichomes!

Hey everyone! I finally got my seeds in the mail!

My lineup is as follows:

Auto kush
    Critical kush auto
    Bubba kush auto
    3 bears auto by mephisto
    Auto diesel
    Auto lemon
    Blue dream auto
    Dina fems auto amnesia xxl
    Sour hound auto
    Fast Bud's Six Shooter auto
    pineapple Express auto
    Sweet Trainwreck auto
    C99 (photoperiod)
    sweet cheese fast version

Perfect timing for a Christmas present to me! I don't even know which ones I want to grow first! If anyone has any suggestions from the list of what they have grown, I'd love to hear them! Probably won't be any photoperiods, maybe for a different grow. I've got 2 coming down later this week, so 2 will be going in.

​​​​
    Current grow:

Coco
    3 gallon pots

Bloody Skunk

Blue Dream

Sour Hound

3x3x6 grow tent

Previous grows:

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      I've seen those pictures, of DarkDevil an others, but that RedPoison is still way lots prettier to me, I like dense nugs too, but I'll take whatever I get from RedPoison ,she is just so beautiful, there's alot of different types of MJ plants, that don't produce hard,dense ,heavy nugs , the RedPoison I got growing is having a hard time getting her roots established, she ain't no speed demon, but I hope she makes it. I still got yours as the prettiest though. It's not even close.

• mcubed476
      mcubed476 commented
      Editing a comment
      How far along is your red poison daas? Thank you again for the kind words!

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Your welcome 476, an I mean it, prettiest one I've seen.
      Mines been thru hell from the start, trying to grow all funny , didn't know which way was up for a couple of days, just now getting her 3rd set of leaves, she's trying but damn, I'm thinking she's bad and ain't gonna be a good grower, but I don't want to throw her away just yet, I have seen some slow ones take off an get to growing like they supposed to, but some of just ain't no good from the start.it's easy to tell them goods ones, this one ain't a good one, least not yet, I've got more RedPoison seeds though, an I'm gonna try like hell to grow us a pretty one like yours was, just halfway an we'd be happy, Happy Holidays

Hey everyone! Today is day 74 for the girls in the back, day 56 for the trainwreck in the front, and day 13 for the bloody skunk auto.

It will be harvest time for the back two on Wednesday! They are on their 5th or 6th day of flushing and their fan leaves are yellowing up. It will be interesting to see the difference in taste between the 2 Trainwrecks because I didn't flush the first one of this harvest. It certainly doesn't taste the greatest but not as bad as I expected. I also accidentally way over dried the first one so that could be part of the taste. It's a good high though!

The bloody skunk is pushing along. Not as big as the other ones at that day, but I tried only using the great white when I put the rapid rooter in the coco. It seems to make quite the difference in growth for sure.

Merry Christmas everyone!
    Current grow:

Coco
    3 gallon pots

Bloody Skunk

Blue Dream

Sour Hound

3x3x6 grow tent

Previous grows:

Comment

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good.

Hey everyone! Today is day 62 for the trainwreck and 19 for the bloody skunk auto. My harvest on the other 2 went great! Ended up with 52 g from the Trainwreck, way more than I anticipated! Still haven't weighed the red, but I did jar it up. Once it cures a little I'll weigh it out, but got 3 jars off it so I'm hoping for around 3!

I'll be posting all my harvest pics so there will be a lot of pics that were already shown on my harvest day post. Just want to get it on the journal as well.

I also finally got around to planting two more for my 3rd grow. I went with blue dream auto and sour hound auto. So I'll have one more for to plant once the trainwreck is done, and I'm still not sure which one I will choose!

It's been a great year! Started growing in June and just entering my 3rd grow now! I think I will stick with autos for the future, they grow so fast! Hope everyone has a safe and happy New year!
    Current grow:

Coco
    3 gallon pots

Bloody Skunk

Blue Dream

Sour Hound

3x3x6 grow tent

Previous grows:

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice job Mcubed476, congratulations, I'm sticking with autos too, just so much faster.
      Happy New Year.

• mcubed476
      mcubed476 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks daas! Hope you have a great new year!

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Grats 8-)

Hey everyone! I weighed out the red poison, and it came to 68.1g dry! It's not the 3 I was hoping for but it is the highest yielder I have grown to date I believe! That puts me at 171g dry total for the 3 plants I have taken down so far in this grow. I just started the flush for the remaining trainwreck so in a couple weeks I'll have this journal wrapped up, and it will be on to the next one!

Also, I finally made use of my trim from this grow so far. I made dry ice hash. Can't believe how much stuff you can get off your trim! The top jar is from a 73 micron bag, and the bottom one is from a 220.

​​​​​​
    Current grow:

Coco
    3 gallon pots

Bloody Skunk

Blue Dream

Sour Hound

3x3x6 grow tent

Previous grows:

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      What a great harvest Mcubed476, great stash,. You should win prettiest plant of
      the year too.!!! RedPoison gets my vote.

• Dutchman1
      Dutchman1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweet looking stuff !

• mcubed476
      mcubed476 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks everyone! The dry ice hash is pretty good! Next time I will try freezing the trimmings instead of grinding them up. Sounds way easier lol.

Hey everyone! The last trainwreck of this grow came down today at 70 days from seed. I don't think I'm going to get 3 off of it like I hoped, but it will be a decent yield still. So in 3-5 days I'll have the final weigh in and this Journal will be all wrapped up!
    Current grow:

Coco
    3 gallon pots

Bloody Skunk

Blue Dream

Sour Hound

3x3x6 grow tent

Previous grows:

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      LOVE the pics, mcubed!!!! What adorable plants!!!

• mcubed476
      mcubed476 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks atu! The autos are definitely smaller than the photos, but they have been working for my needs 😀😀😀

Hey everyone! I just weighed up my last plant at 59.5g dry! That puts me at 230g dry for this run, or 8.21 O's!

It was a pretty smooth grow all around, and now I have some great smoke to get me through until my next one!

Thanks again to all the great people on this site that have helped me through with all their advice and techniques! I'm hoping to hit 3 O's per plant on my next grow, lets see if I can do it!
    Current grow:

Coco
    3 gallon pots

Bloody Skunk

Blue Dream

Sour Hound

3x3x6 grow tent

Previous grows:

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Great job, congratulations Mcubed476, that's a half lb. stash of some absolutely killer smoke. Great job. HappyNewYear.

• mcubed476
      mcubed476 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks daas! It's been another great run! Far less hiccups this time lol

Here's a pic of the "final" stash...a slight disclaimer since I have smoked an entire plant already lol. The empty jar on the top right represents the first plant that I took down. I got a full Mason jar out of her. Also, I have already burned through half a jar of the Trainwreck on the bottom left. The bottom right jar of Trainwreck goes with the full one to the left of it. I also smoked a little bit of the red, but not too much.
    Current grow:

Coco
    3 gallon pots

Bloody Skunk

Blue Dream

Sour Hound

3x3x6 grow tent

Previous grows:

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X