No announcement yet.

Graff420 1st DWC grow journal - "Blue wizard" - 6 oz 10 grams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a beautiful plant 420, excellent job and good luck with your drying and cureing. I sure like those blown-up trich pictures. Awesome.
    Cfls for a week or two
    315lec for everything else
    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
    36x36x63 inch tent.
    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
    Smart pots
    Molasses
    Autoflowers

Comment

2 days of drying now here are a few cola pics they look great cant wait to give her a smoke lmao
      DWC/hydroton clay pellets600w digital/dimmable ballast,
      250w MH veg,400w HPS flowering,floratrio nute schedule ,48*32*60 grow tent,
      current grow: feminized blue wizard
      http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...c-grow-journal

Comment

• NebulaHaze
        NebulaHaze commented
        Editing a comment
        That looks like some top quality bud!

• allmyown
        allmyown commented
        Editing a comment
        Graff420 seeing this just making me Happy !!!

• Graff420
        Graff420 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes it does i see it everyday now and i cant help but be happy and smile probably gonna jar it all tomorrow still a tiny bit wet but not much but dont really have many small stems on them to try and snap off

Nicely done!!

Comment

beautiful
        great job!!!!!

Comment

All the colas cut and jarred so far only one jar pic for now and ill weigh it uo when im done cutting just break time for now

Comment

Final weight in i have 219 grams or 7.82 Oz great first try second one is gonna be bigger . i love weed hahahaha here are the rest of the pics ladys and gentlemen. and again thanks to everyone who helped me achieve my goal i only expected 3 to 4 oz from this
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Graff420; 10-28-2017, 06:33 AM.

Comment

• Graff420
              Graff420 commented
              Editing a comment
              Wait correction damn boveda packs forgot they were in there so thats 219- 48 should be 171 so 6.1 ounces still better than i thought lmao

• abadtrip
              abadtrip commented
              Editing a comment
              That's awsome mate congrats on your harvest nice weight and looking buds

• Graff420
              Graff420 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you. It was fun deffinatly gonna get this blue wizard again she just smells fantastic. The breeders said it would have a citurs/wine smell but to me smells like a strong blueberry farm. Gonna post the smoke report on her befor i ask nebula to put it in the completed section.

Congratulations, that looks like a superb harvest!

Comment

• Graff420
              Graff420 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you thank you but couldnt have done it without everybodys help and you getting us all togeather here

Job well done!
            The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
            Water Curing Experiment
            My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

• Graff420
              Graff420 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yup im in that cant wait to try in state of mind lmao but imma gove it 2 weeks to cure before i smoke any at all

Ok i broke down waited one week and i had to smoke a nug to try it figgur id do a short simple smoke report sence its only been 7 days cureing.
            Taste: as of now not good but for 7 days decent sence it was quite smooth didnt cough off a 1G bong rip impressed me
            High: Deffinatly more euphoric and a head high it also has me non stop laughing at my gf and her game at 4:11 in the morning when i should be tired but for some reason not at all.

Overall: She deffinatly a keeper any questions youd like to know about her for personal preference to see if anyone would like to get this strain for themselfs then let me know ill gladly answer as i have no idea how to give a proper smoke report lmao

Stoner Steve out lmao 😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Comment

Congrats Graft
              Top drip recirculation hydroponics in hydroton

Comment

The Smoke Test
                1. Gravity bong so about 0.1 to 0.3 hits

2.Taste: Rate of impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious. Id give this bud a 6 not unpleasant but way better than last friday

3.State of dryness: Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.
                3 For now need to dry out more

4. Smoke ability: Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.
                8 Goes down super smooth with a earthy tone and come up with a piney flavor

5. Smoke expansion: Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.
                7 It deffinatly hit your lungs hard once the hit is over but i love it

6.High: Deffinatly more euphoric and a head high with a happy rush which is hard to explain but a slight body high i can barely feel but deffinaly wouldnt say it works for pain more of a happy midday sit on the couch and watch tv or go to the beach kind of bud

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS: Deffinatly needs more than 2 weeks cureing for best taste as of now its good but it would be way better with another 2 weeks in the jar
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Graff420; 11-10-2017, 07:34 AM. Reason: This weed has me high as hell and forgot pics lmao

Comment

Hey Graff, I know it's been a couple years, but that's the best write up I have found of this strain. I'm getting ready to drop a seed and trying to pick strain. I have an unopenned pack of these, and it's the leading candidate.

So is it a strain you look back at, wistfully? Or have you grown it again? Keep a clone mother? Or should I start something else?
                  Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X