No announcement yet.

Graff420 1st DWC grow journal - "Blue wizard" - 6 oz 10 grams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damnit it wont load the other few i have that look decent so imma try a new post and see if it works

P.S. these leaf photos are the ones on the bottom of the plant its had to have been there befor i switched to 12/12 but my question is would it be nute burn or deficiantcy i cant tell weather or not it is just the tips or if the whole leaf is fadeing with it these are the bad cases but my gf has told me the tips are burnt on alot of them so thinking about useing plain phed water to let her flush that access nitro for 3 days then putting her back on week6 nute schedule.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Graff420; 08-30-2017, 05:06 PM.
    DWC/hydroton clay pellets600w digital/dimmable ballast,
    250w MH veg,400w HPS flowering,floratrio nute schedule ,48*32*60 grow tent,
    current grow: feminized blue wizard
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...c-grow-journal

Comment

• Graff420
      Graff420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Boom worked that time prtty tiny flowers starting out but quick sence its only been 3 day sence i switched the light

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      That means she was ready for the switch! Try the flush Graff, but maybe week 6 nutes were too strong for her????? Just thinkin...

• Graff420
      Graff420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea i started the flush yesterday just plain PHed h20 with hydrogaurd she seems to be doing good and she was on the week 5 nutes i was going to start week 6 saturday thinking of just doing .5 ML/gal of the gro 1.0Ml/gal on the micro and up the bloom to 2.5ML/gal so she has the bloom mix she need whit alot less nitrogen but i also cant tell so im just playing around on this grow hopeing to get a feel for the colors so i can hopefully one day beable to do it on my own

So on this next post i must ask WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF GOT NO IDEA WTF HAPPEN BUT LOOK AT THIS SHIT AND ANY ONE WITH ANY EXPLANATION PLEASE HELP ME OUT HERE.just these 2 leaves but im at a GD loss imma cry

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I think those stems got broken at some point and now you see the dried leaves. Not a catastrophe by any means...

• Graff420
      Graff420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea last night shes seemed happy anx growing this morning i see that is there a bug that can clip leave because other that a bug idk how it happened

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think bugs break leaves like that...

Pretty pretty roots comeing out from yesterdays water spice up lmao its gonna be my new secret recipe intill i find out if it actually works but spiced her up yesterday and now look at this i figgured itd either kill her or help her but didnt think this much but said fuck it yesterday cause i was pissed off but yea im rambleing lol just check out these new roots and all these pistils poping up everywhere

Comment

9 days into flowering and roots are still getting super strong now they are so pretty
      Attached Files

Comment

Dude I did clean up today and cutting through the roots was like cutting a sponge lol it's interesting how they become a singular mass after such a growth

Comment

I added some secret swimmers to my water and they have been feed the hell out of the roots helping them grow somehow but look the difference between 3 days ofroot growth i marked the first day and second day and the rest are the 3rd day of massive root growth

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Graff, I suggest that you re-post this as a new topic and let folks know what you used and where you got it. Share the knowledge!!!

• Graff420
            Graff420 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yea imma see if it last and make sure it doesnt have any ill effects as far as smokeing it befor i tell other people out there so noone gets hurt testing something because of me i dont want that haunting me forever

Seems to have slightly less growth rate at the roots compared to the other days. Either way tho all and all the roots still had a massive growth last night just not as much as the other 3 days. Nows the 4th day after i spiced my water with my bacterial preditors so i believe i had some rot left inside of my net pot. Once i put in the preditors i believe they attacked the root rot and turned root rot into a form of nutrients my plants could then uptake. Now that their prey bacteria is low in population i believe they are dieing out themselfs. All in all in 4 days sence i put them in and my plant has grow from 14 and 1/2 Inchs to 19 1/2 inchs. So 5 inchs for 4 days of growth not bad. She is also drinking a gallon every 2 days so all in all i think the expirement is a huge success. That being said i dont know if it will have any unkown or negative affect to bud production, potency, and smell or my worst fear is maybe they will cause negative affects when smokeing but im hopeing not so till them imma keep my preditors to myself. Once i smoke it and see if it is safe i will share the knowledge and im probably going to find a way to grow them myself. If i can figgur out how then i can send them to every one on the forum without the 350$ price tag but my advice would be grow them because for the 350$ you dont get a whole lot. I bought the freezedried form and had it shiped in 2 day shipping and got about 100 really small freeze dried cultures pop them in water and they start going. But need like 10 tablets for the 5 gallon res to notice a difference lmao idk maybe i way over did it and messed my math up but thats only 10 times to fight root rot befor you have to dump another 350$ in more so i have got to find a good way to do this for cheaper and alltatup boom i suck with punctuation

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey bro, you did good!!!!

Day 4 and day 5 pics of roots to see if i can notice the difference better on here. First pic is 4th day 2nd is 5th day seems to have slowed down drasticly but i cant say much seems to have killed everything in the water. I dont see slime or anything remotely bad for the roots lmao. I may drop in some more in preditors in tonight to see if they stimulate root growth or if their feeding is what did it lol

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Dude, those roots look amazing!! I hope they do fantastic things for your buds!!!

I believe it is the bacteria eatting that makes the root spurts. I add hydrogarud and the eat them also but it gave the roots more of a spurt than yesterday but i only expect that to work for last night as it was not alot of prey bacteria to put in but she shows the growth top side

Comment

Yea the little guys only work when there is a problem if not problem then roots grow average and dont spurt off but its on i got them on standby if i need them but here are pics of the plants no noticeable change in the roots today but look at my tiny bud sites forming i also defoliated her a tiny bit opened up light to get into the canopy

Comment

• tvbfe
              tvbfe commented
              Editing a comment
              Pretty

• Graff420
              Graff420 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks shes had a rought life but kicking into gear now

Here are the roots today looking good still

Comment

Lmao woohoo back up and running with such a drastic change to my gorgeous girl shes beautiful now and my fighting squad acutally helped keep root rot and algae from growing for a week out of power but now for the moment ive been waiting for bud covered plants are awesome

Comment

So shiney..... Its All Bright And Shiney lmao but shes doing great on week 10 nutes now and drinking 2 gallons of water everyday shes pushing everything out hard lmao cant wait to smoke it without further adue her tricomes are pretty

Comment

Very nice Graff!
                  The Great and Secret Garden Indoor-Hydro-LED-Perpetual

The Ganja Ged Thread
                  Water Curing Experiment
                  My E&F System

If you get confused, listen to the music play!

Comment

• Graff420
                    Graff420 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks i thought the week without power from irma was gonna hurt her but she didnt even seem to notice had to drain and refill res for oxygen but other than that she seemed to not even notice and the sun light brought up alot of undergrowth right to the top of the canopy lmao

looks great. great job.

Comment

• Graff420
                    Graff420 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks shes really had a rough messed up life but she seems great now

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X