No announcement yet.

Graff420 1st DWC grow journal - "Blue wizard" - 6 oz 10 grams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update in florida root rot sucks have the water at 63° figgured that would take care of it but hell no been 5 hours sence iv peeked on the roots and shits still growing on the cleaned the res and roots countless times taken care of any way light had to get into the res im at a loss now time to speed up my plans on buying my anti-terrorist fight bacteria lmao only way i think imma save my damn roots 2 large air stones in the res so im pretty sure thats enought for oxygen but then i have no damn idea that would be my last culprit on why this shit wont stop growing
    DWC/hydroton clay pellets600w digital/dimmable ballast,
    250w MH veg,400w HPS flowering,floratrio nute schedule ,48*32*60 grow tent,
    current grow: feminized blue wizard
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...c-grow-journal

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      It SUCKS big time. I have read over and over that it is a major problem in DWC growing. What stuff do you have in the res. to fight it? Did you spray it off the roots with a sprayer? Get your fingers in there and clean all that shit off the roots. I saved a grow that way. After I cleaned the roots at the kitchen sink with the sprayer, I put grapefruit seed extract in there for week-10 days (with the nutes), and then I went back to Hydroguard when the roots weren't slimey anymore.

When you change your res, take out the air stones and put them in H2O2 water and scrub them with a brush. Wipe down everything you can on the interior of the res. with H2O2 water. I buy the food grade 35% hydrogen peroxide. Burns my hands if I don't wear gloves.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Don't give up the fight!!!!!!!!

Lol i wont shes just slowly growing again she had one good week lmao then that shit adapted and took tf over again been useing hydrogaurd switched to sm-90 and yea i spay these damn roots every morning trying to fight this shit imma bout to say fucc it buy them witchy ma dos and drop them in see if they devore the root rot and keep my plant alive im half willing to try it and see what happens but then again i want my blue wizard trees so im stuck fighting my head on what to do and i use my shower head to spray the roots off lmao its got really fine streams and a bunch of them so it takes out the rot anywhere my eyes and fingers can spot it but literally not even a day later every day that shit is back how it was befor the last time i sprayed it...... Horrible lmao but anyways any one know of pest that eat your leaves but hard as hell to find something is still eatting at my leaves but i cant find not one bug in that tent dead or alive the lady bugs moved out so i thought i had it under control but apparently not so any ideas iv been hunting what ever it is and its pissing me off i cant find it the bite on the tiny leaf is the best one there is a big gas but if you look above it there is a tiny hole that is how they all start out so i know its something tiny because its just more and more tiny holes intill its a bigger hole any ideas id love to hear them as these bugs have me at a loss because i cant find them

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      One thing I know, Graff: there are different organisms that cause root rot, so SM-90 might take care of some and Hydroguard might fight against others. Here is one of the better articles I've read on root rot, in addition to what's up on GWE:
      http://bigbudsmag.com/21-tips-for-st...uana-root-rot/

And you are absolutely, 100% super duper sure that no light is getting into reservoir? Totally, utterly, completely positively sure? You have double and triple and quadruple checked? I'm serious.

As for the leaf eaters, you can spray down with SM-90 and just thoroughly soak all angles. I got one of those pressure sprayers for that purpose.

• Graff420
      Graff420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea i have a adhesive foam strip that i wraped up around the lid lip any holes in the res are drilled under the insulation and covered with tape on the inside so no light can get in i think its only the infected roots tho it hasent spread to my white new roots yet so thats a good thing but nute stained roots also seems alot like rot to me thats why i spray them to make sure but its on the roots near the net pot idk if its honestly rot or not my water smells like water so im not to sure just waiting for her to grow big and strong

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, there's nute stain and there's root rot. Nute stain doesn't come off, doesn't smell and doesn't feel slimey.

I have used a washcloth wet it and scrubed 1 root the brown never moved so im thinking alot is nute stained but close to the net pot is kinda slimy but the problem with that is its only the parts of the roots not submerged that it grows on which has me confuzzled

Comment

• Graff420
      Graff420 commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought it would grow under the water but it stops at water lever so idk it might not be root rot but one of the 10 million alges in florida that some how never go away eaither that or i pull the clay pellets out one by one till its empty and clean everything outside of the rapid rooter

Iight imma play spot a bug i took a lot of pictures of the plant and if you see a bug lemme know i dont think i missed any leaf at all

Comment

Mire pics under the leaves

Comment

alltatup ok i found something that florida researchers have been working on the i think may interest everyone here im trying to find the page i was just reading but the gist for what i can remember from reading it was photocatalytic inhibition of algae growth using TiO2 WO3 and cocatalyst modifications imma find the page but i think its a coating you would spray on the inside of your pool thats non toxic so im thinking it could be used in hydroponic setups if i can find where to buy what the publication was talking about still trying to find a name on it but im high with nothing better to do lmao

Comment

• Graff420
          Graff420 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ok so spent a little more time understanding it but colloidal silver aparently is a great photocatlyst and can take the place of the TiO2 im going to get some and follow these research paper and recreat everything as these all seemed to be done in 2000 but never went beyond these research papers but i cant understand why

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          I already ordered it off Amazon. Same price everywhere else.

• Graff420
          Graff420 commented
          Editing a comment
          Which one did you buy i think ill just take your word on it and get the same one lmao

I found 3 to 4 flying anys in the tent are they the ones that eat the tiny slit like holes in my leaves i believe so and if so how come they can eat through the sm-90

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          flying whats??????

• JohnC
          JohnC commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds like gnats to me.

alltatup Ants lmao idk its the only thing i can find in there their are no bugs on the plant the walls the root the light there are no holes in the tent for bugs to slip through vut over the past 2 days iv spotted 2 ants with wings but for all i know they hittched a ride in on me sence the 2 were all i could find and they stay with the colony idk whats eatting the leaves
        JohnC iv set up gnat traps but nothing the few fungas gnats that do make it inside just come from fl being so hot and humid everywhere but i thought fungas gnats didnt eat leaves only their larvea messed with plant growth

Comment

Iight back to 12 inchs now from me bending the 2 middle colas to shorting them and level out my canopy shes doing great sence my root rot ran away lol but imma switch to flowering sometime this weekend

Comment

Lmao been waiting 2 days now for the root rot to come back lmao apparently iv found a good way to make sure root rot never comes around all you have to do is really really want it to show up and that shit will avoid you like you are the plauge lmao for ov 60 days now iv been fighting this root rot trying to correct problems now whenever i have every thing i need even my 350$ god damn fighting bacteria squad the mother fucking root rot runs away and laughs at you like " haha haha you missed me and you spent all that money i mean damn lmao im not complaining but now i have a remedy i want to try and i actually want the root rot but nothing so fucc it i guess i must wait intill it strikes again look at these pretty roots tho

Comment

Changed her light scedule tonight to 12/12 also put her on the 2.0ml of micro gro and bloom along with 10ml of hydroguard and 25ml of calimagicshes doing great so lets see how flowering gos shes sitting at 14 inchs tall so im aiming for 28 inchs and hopfully if she grows more she wont go over 36 thats all the room i have left in total put in the hps bulb and boosted her to the 400w and now just the waiting game gotta adjust the light to 14" in the morning but other than that i think im good

Comment

Pics of her sitting as of today she seems to be doing great still gotta figgur temps out but if its 85 at max will that seriously harm her or not to much to worry about??

Comment

Any advice on these my leaf tips are starting to turn some color can really tell if its nute burn or a deficiency sence the tips of new leaves are burning out along with some one the bottom of the plants leaves fadeing into a yellow so would this be nute burn or deficiantcy along with some of the preflowers apparing

Comment

• Daskahn
                    Daskahn commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Not entirely sure but I think your just seeing things lol they look fine to me.. new light messes with your eyes a lot.. also new growth is generally a lighter color for me anyways .. but check your roots and change water when scheduled

• Graff420
                    Graff420 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yea i think im just over thinking it and the hps light is really messing with my eyes plant looks completely different now sence iv changed the light iv got to get used to the new way she looks befor i think im messing up up anything

• Daskahn
                    Daskahn commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Might want to invest in some shades to uv light can hurt your eyes.. sunglasses

I wear normal glasses to correct my vision but along with that im color blind the plant looked one way to me under the MH light now everything is different looking under the hps so i just have to get used to which color is normal under the hps so i can tell is there are any other complications

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170830_114240.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	129358 Just took 37 pjotos of one node trying to get it to take the perfect picture but i think im still a long way off lol but check out my tiny little flowers sprouting out lmao cute litte things that are coveing every node now lol
                    Last edited by Graff420; 08-30-2017, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• Graff420
                      Graff420 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yup hopeing she holds up all the way through the flowering lmao way to nervous because this is my first indoor lmao shitt waiting for root rot to show back up also lmao i swear i think its scared of me im rooting for root rot and it wont come i just want to have it so i didnt blow all that money for thing i wont be able to use

• alltatup
                      alltatup commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Oh don't worry Graff, you will have the opportunity to use it!!!! But wouldn't it be WONDERFUL if you never had root rot again....

• Graff420
                      Graff420 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yea i just wanna see if it will take care of the rot i got some flowers out side that have root rot but they are in soil but i droped some in the soil after breeding out a bigger population imma watch what it does and if it really does great imma breed out massive population of these little bastards freeze dry them and imma be nice and send it to people who need it without that 250$ price tag just gotta understand how to freeze dry things lmao

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X