Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mcubed476 Grow Journal - Auto-Flowering Strains with LED Grow Light - 7.57 oz Yield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks guys! It was an awesome experience!

• Agentbuckwold3
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats and awesome job cubed!

• Aloner
    commented on 's reply
    mind = blown

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    mcubed476 Highyooooooooo Silver Haze!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Aloner - remember your #brightside post? Just did the math. 7.57oz ÷ 5 plants = 1.51 oz average per plant...

Fucking crazy!!

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks NebulaHaze ! Your site was the entire reason I started growing. I read your new grower shopping list and how to grow, and I've been off to the races ever since!

alltatup - but where would I be without my trustworthy friend on her horse next to me puffing on a j?

• NebulaHaze
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, an incredible harvest, congrats!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    ...as mcubed rides off into the sunset on his trusty horse Pistil...

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Hey all! This will potentially be my last post in this journal! It's been a heck of a ride, and boy did I sure learn a whole heck of a lot! My new grow is up and running, but I wanted to give the final statistics on my first grow!

COMPLETED JOURNAL RUNDOWN:
    2 Jock horrors autos from Nirvana, planted 6/20 and 6/28
    Jock 1 (Francine) - 3g dry (lol)
    Jock 2 (Georgina) - 58g dry (much better!) - 76 days from seed to harvest.

3 Red Poison autos from Sweet Seeds
    Red Poison 1 (Red) - 50g dry - 76 days from seed to harvest
    Red Posion 2 (RP twin) - 64g dry (woohoo!) - 80 days from seed to harvest
    Red Poison 3 (RP twin) - 37g dry (boo!) - 81 days from seed to harvest

Total dry weight - 212g (7.57oz).

Grams per Watt - 1.28

Well, it's been a hell of a run! Thanks to everyone who came and watched my grow and continued to leave advice and comments throughout this whole process. That's a wrap!
    Last edited by Doubledealing72; 10-13-2017, 10:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Great job 476, congratulations on some fine bud.

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Hey everyone! Today I took my last plant down from my first grow! This one actually could have gone another week, but I plan on starting my new ones tomorrow, and I woke up at 430am for no reason whatsoever, so I figured why not. I'll be happy with an o off this one, this one had the most problem leaves of all the plants.

I started this grow on June 20th. It's October 11th, 113 days later. I already jarred up 108g, just shy of 4 oz that I have been smoking on for at least 3 weeks now. This first grow was done in stages. Jock was planted a few weeks before the first red poison, and the twins were planted 11 days after the first red posion. All were harvested about 76 days from seed, other than these last two, which came down on days 80 and 81.

I'm so grateful that I stumbled upon this website back in May. The articles that I have read on here and the awesome people in this forum helped me see my way through my first grow! Growing is going to save me so much money in the long run, and I really enjoy smoking stuff that I grew myself.

My next grow is going to go so much smoother than this one did. However, even with all the problems that occurred, it was still pretty simple once you got the hang of it.

Here's my last plant out of my first grow!

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Magnificent, mcubed, stunning, breathtaking!!!!! You done real good!

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Your gonna love the autos and those cobs are gonna do great with em too. Later476

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks daas! So my first grow was kind of in stages. I started the jock horror, 2 weeks later I started my first red poison seed, and 11 days after that I started this one, and the one that's still in the tent. My jock yielded 58g dry, my first red poison yield was 50g dry, and this guy is gonna weigh a bit more than the first red posion I believe.

I still can't get over the color of these nugs! I've smoked weed that had purple in it, but not the entire nug! It's the best looking stuff I have seen, probably because I've never seen weed that purple. It tastes like a berry/grape taste.

Plus, in a tent with a fan and filter, this stuff doesn't smell at all. Very good for stealth growing .

I messed up so much stuff this first go round, my next grow will be far better I imagine. I'm going with 2 Trainwreck autos, a red poison and a bloody skunk auto. I need one more light and I will have 4 cobs total, one per plant.

I'm eager to see what my grams per watt will look like when this grow is completed!

Thanks again for the kind words, greatly appreciated!

• D.A.A.S.69
    commented on 's reply
    Morning 476, If that was your first time, brother you did great. Those are some pretty purple buds. Do they smell real good ? Are you tickled with the denseness of em. ? I'm gonna get me some of those seeds that grow them purple nugs. I've grown several over the years outdoors that had lots of purple in em, but I damned sure didn't know they were gonna be purple, they just kinda volunteered. I know you like them cobs.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X