Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mcubed476 Grow Journal - Auto-Flowering Strains with LED Grow Light - 7.57 oz Yield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I hope the buds smoke real good!!!!!!!!!!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    They look so awesome!!! Happy first harvest of first plant!!!

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Love the positive thinking! 👍👍👍👍

• Aloner
    commented on 's reply
    At this point, if your remaining yirlds are good enough, maybe you could still average one and a half per? #brightside

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    And here they are everyone, the spoils of my first harvest! Francine was just one big larf bud 😂😂😂 so my original estimate of hoping for 1 1/2 per plant ain't even close on this one....

Unless we are talking grams, then it's gonna be a close call lol.

It was great to have the knowledge of dwc under my belt, but it wasn't for me. Francine taught me a lot, and I will continue to learn every time I go down to check on them.

I'm guessing around an 8th if I'm lucky, I ended up hanging it in the grow tent close to the inline fan. Can't have the house stinking to high heaven lol. I read letting it dry in light will cause the thc to degrade faster, but I'm not worried about this particular plant, it's gonna be bad anyway seeing as I didn't even flush it lol.

Good news is that Georgina will be ready in a week or two, and I will be getting a much better yield off her.

The tent is lot more spacious now!
    ​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Hey everyone! Today is day:

70 for Francine
    62 for Georgina
    49 for Red
    38 for the RP twins

​​​​​​I've decided that today will be my first day of harvest! I'm gonna take Francine out of the mix for a few reasons:

1. She's just not getting much bigger. I was hoping her nugs would dense up a bit, but it just doesn't seem to be happening lol. Shes my first, the first one to pop out of the rapid rooter, the first one to get stunted, and consequently the first one to get chopped. I'm taking her down a little early because I just don't see waiting longer helping any with her.

2. The tent is starting to get cramped. Shouldn't take too long to harvest, maybe a half hour max lol. Thank you for being my guinea pig Francine, I learned a lot from ya!

Georgina stands about 20 in tall, and seems to be doing well still. No major problems are being spotted.

Reds nugs are still fattening up. However, I've noticed the same spots on red as the RP twins, and I'm quite sure it is from a calcium deficiency. All week I have been giving the red family pH nute water of 6.4 and every time I check reds runoff it won't go higher than 6.1 (gwe states that calcium is best absorbed at 6.2 or above). I have heard that measuring pH runoff in Coco doesn't tell you much, but the problem hasn't really went away so I feel like measuring the runoff is giving me some information. I think I will flush her today with plain ph'd water.

The RP twins are doing great, and not what I expected. The one that seemed to be bigger the whole time is now the smaller one, and the other already has some mini nugs starting on it. The one that was bigger most of the time is just getting her pistils (stigmas, right alltatup?) to show. Still finding some leaves with holes in them, still not seeing any bugs anywhere.

I got my Jewelers loupe in the mail yesterday so I will be doing a thorough check of the leaves with it to see if there are any microscopic bugs going on.

I was just thinking and I realized that I never flushed Francine. I figure this will allow me to see and taste the difference between flushed and not flushed. I'm just not too sure where I'm going to let the stuff dry lol. Wife don't like weed, so I'll have to get creative lol.

Leave a comment:

• Aloner
    commented on 's reply
    At this rate, I don't believe you ever will!

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Damn, get it girl! Glad everything is going good for you, and I know the feeling, I also don't ever want to be out again but I think I have a bit to go before I get there.

I definitely don't have that light lol, but it would be interesting to see how well that one does in comparison to mine. The ones I have were $132 each, but well worth it. The strains you are growing sound interesting! I have never heard of most of them until I read your posts. Keep up the good work!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    https://www.amazon.com/Dephen-Replac...=400w+hps+bulb

That's one that I saw. My search was "400w HPS bulb"

Fifth grow is fine, just fine. They are working on third leaf. They're tiny, so I didn't want to bore anyone.

Also started my 6th grow in the closet grow box!! Hooked up the chiller this morning. Four out of 8 seeds had germinated, so I put em in there this morning, water temp. 70 degrees. GROOVIN N CHILLIN. I've got 4 more Black Dominas, 2 Diamond Cookies and 2 White Ws. I never, ever, EVER want to run out of bud again.

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks alltatup! They seem to be doing very well under them! May I ask which ones you saw on amazon? I searched and I couldn't find any there, I went to www.cobshop.net to get them.

The guy started making these particular ones because he had a fire from one of his hps lights after he soldered one of them and solder broke off or something. Then he tried normal LEDs, then he went to making these. I found him on the auto flower network forum, he's a really cool dude.

How's your 5th grow going?
    Last edited by Doubledealing72; 08-22-2017, 10:48 PM.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I just saw the cob lights on Amazon this morning; they are LEDs!! Never seen anything like that!! Girls look great!!!

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Hey everyone! Today is day:

​​​​​​63 for Francine
    55 for Georgina
    42 for Red
    31 for the RP twins

Well, the girls just keep growing! (We aren't talking about you though... Francine...)

Francine has quite a few hairs that are starting to turn Amber, maybe 20 % or more. Still a little one, and her nugs aren't really nugs, more like fluff balls lol. I'm still gonna see her through though.

Georgina has nugs, but I've noticed their growth has seemed to slow a bit. Reds nugs are almost bigger, and will be in a few days I suspect. I believe this is probably due to me sticking with a pH of 5.7ish, and not going higher than that. However, the past few days I have been giving them nute water at 6.4 to get them the nutes they couldn't absorb at a lower pH. From now on I think I will do 2 days at 5.7, 2 days at 6.3. this should cover all nute absorption across the board.

Red looks fucking phenomenal (pardon my French!) She is definitely the one I look forward to seeing most when I go down there. I've never got the chance to see a purple strain being grown, so it is an absolute delight to watch this girl get bigger everyday.
    I have noticed a lot of her leaves have that pale green, almost yellow striping between the veins, but I don't know if that's the pheno of this strain or a magnesium (maybe manganese, I always get their deficiencies mixed up) deficiency. She seems quite healthy overall though. Everyday I notice growth on her.

The red poison twins are doing quite well, and just transitioning into the flower stage. I noticed one had some blotches on her leaf, I believe this was also due to a pH problem, which is currently being fixed as stated above (shoutout to alltatup for also thinking what I was thinking on this one). I topped both of them a while ago, and I'm LST'ing one right now, but not the other. I would like to see the difference, but I may end up LST'ing the other one later on down the road.

I officially have 3 autocob lights going, 55w each, but you wouldn't think that if you see how they have been treating my girls. The temp never gets over 80. My humidity raised a little, but a dehumidifier in the room right next to it helps out quite a bit, so it's always around 53-58. These things rock and are the lights of the future I believe. I am in no way affiliated with them and make no money off of them, I just believe these are such a good alternative to other lighting options. I would love for NebulaHaze to take a look at them and maybe give one a try. She might even get an article posted on gwe for them! I need one more and I will have the perfect set up for my 3*3*6 grow tent. They are currently 12 inches away from the top buds with absolutely no signs of light stress.

Until next time everyone! Enjoy the pics!
    Last edited by Doubledealing72; 08-23-2017, 03:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    That's a phat bud!!!!!!!!

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Hey all! I took a close up of Red's bud. Definitely gonna have some pretty purple nugs when it's done!!!

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Hey all! Did a little defoliating on one of the RP twins. She was quite bushy!

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X