Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mcubed476 Grow Journal - Auto-Flowering Strains with LED Grow Light - 7.57 oz Yield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Hey there! Today is day 80 for the twins. ITS ALSO HARVEST DAY!!! For one anyway, the other will be down on Thursday. The one I took down today looks very good! I'm guessing just over 2 oz once it's dry, tell me what you think!

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    WOO HOO!!! May the cannabis gods bless the inlaws for stayin home!!!!! Life is good.

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! I'll be growing red poison for a while think lol. Love the color, completely odorless in a tent with a fan and filter, and berry tasting!

So I'm not hosting Thanksgiving anymore, the in-laws are having it at their place. I'll be able to start a little earlier than I anticipated!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Just gorgeous, mcubed!!! Look at the color on them girls!!!!!

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Hey everyone! Today is day 78 for the RP twins. I'm on day 3 of the flush, and they seem to be doing okay. They had quite a few spots on their leaves, and I did my best to fix whatever the problem was. They still have some spots, but it's too close to harvest to worry about anymore. The twin with the longer buds ended up foxtailing because my lights were too close, but that was an easy fix. I'll be chopping on Thursday, and I'm very excited to finish my first grow! (And even more excited to start my second!)

Anyway, here are the remaining girls I have going!

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, I get what you're saying. That is very interesting! I thought the high increased as the cure went on. Good to know I can use it as soon as it's dried and not have to worry about the potency not being top quality!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Really nice, mcubed!!! Get that dungeon going!!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    The aromas change during the cure for sure, but what Rosenthal says is that you can check the high immediately after it's dried. It's definitely only going to taste and smell better with curing.

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    C'mon ojh, what do you say you come over here and we can take my grow room even lower into the ground than it already is? Maybe install a trap door in the basement floor?

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    I couldn't upload a photo in the comments (probably because I'm high), but here's a before and after of my totally non-weed related bathroom lol

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    The high of the jock is very nice! It's a sativa dominant hybrid, but it sure is relaxing! The high of the red seems to be more indicative of a sativa so far. I think the CBD content may be higher in the red because I feel really good pain wise after smoking it.

That's very interesting about what Rosenthal said, I would have thought the smell would become stronger as time goes on. But the red doesn't seem to be acquiring much more of a smell than it has at the moment, so Rosenthal sounds like he knows what he's talking about lol

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Congrats on the promo!!! Now all you need is an oldjarhead100 type dungeon where you can carry on your evil experiments whether the family's visiting or not! ;-} IF A BATHROOM..... WHY NOT A GROW ROOM...

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Also, on a totally unrelated note, I have been remodeling my bathroom since February 1st. I finished it 8 months to the day! I also received a promotion at my job, which I start on Wednesday.

It's pretty much been the best year ever for me. So many good things all coming together at the same time!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I read in Rosenthal that the potency won't change, but the smoothness of the smoke will with the curing process. How does it smoke at this point? Good high?

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Haha, yeah what can ya do? Family is family!

Thank you very much! The red is just under a week for curing, and is starting to get a berry smell to it. The jock has a very potent smell, something akin to a cheese strain, but also hints of citrus maybe? Hard to say lol. All I know is I'm glad to be smoking stuff that I grew myself, and ecstatic that I don't have to buy any for a long, long time lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X