Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mcubed476 Grow Journal - Auto-Flowering Strains with LED Grow Light - 7.57 oz Yield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    And the good news just keeps coming!

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Hey everyone! It's rez changing day! That means I was able to take pics of roots and plants in regular lighting ๐Ÿ˜€

The roots on the older one have amazed me. When I rinsed them off last week, there were two roots about a couple inches long. Now there are tons of good looking roots! It is the farthest from the camera in the root picture.

The younger one is far bigger than the older one now. I topped it, hopefully in the right place, I left a pic of what and where I topped as well.

The red poison is looking awesome! It's leaves are quite a different color than the cotyledon leaves, it's really neat!

โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹โ€‹I'll keep everyone updated!

Leave a comment:

• Capncanna
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup , I've wondered what is the real difference except the place you top. I do it on my outside plants and have the same results. Pull new growth at a y and you get 2 new stalks. I manilfolded 2 plants and bent 2 , the lst are far larger and thicker. Hmmmmm?
    Been thinking of ro as well. Cheap to refill at the grocery. Need to design a system for transfer!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I topped my photos for the first time, and I am really happy with the results. It seems like a much faster route to go than manifolding.

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome article allatup! After reading this and deciding my younger one is quite healthy, I decided to top just moments ago. Hopefully I did it right! Lol

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, mcubed, what a difference a coupla weeks make!

http://www.growweedeasy.com/how-to-t...annabis-strain

I just read that article and got some really good ideas for when I grow my autos.
    Last edited by alltatup; 07-17-2017, 08:23 AM.

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Hey everyone! The plants are rocking! They look healthier everyday. The oldest one that I thought was dying is making a comeback. The one that is a week behind is far bigger than the older one.

The red poison is coming in nicely as well!

Here's some pics!

Should I try topping or fiming the younger, healthiest looking one? I read you aren't supposed to do that to autos because of their short lifespan, but if they are healthy at the 2 week point it might be okay to do.

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    As long as you can prevent the root rot it's actually a very simple system maintenance-wise! The coco grow is going good! Just gave the little guy his first round of nutrient water (seedling strength!). So far, coco needs more attention on a daily basis because of the hand watering. However, I clearly don't mind because I'm down there at least 4 times a day lol

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Just awesome, mcubed! So maybe DWC ain't so bad after all... (Just kidding!)

When we encounter a problem as new growers, it might take us a little longer to fix the problem, which is when the plant then has the chance to start getting vigorous. I was dealing with root rot in the form of brown algae for like 3 weeks before I resolved the light leak issue on my last grow. I had never had to deal with it before (that was my second grow), and I had to learn about light leaks and then how to clean up the root rot. Man, it was a roller coaster ride, but now I can pay that lesson forward!!! And so can you ;-}

• Capncanna
    replied
    Looks great.

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    replied
    Pics from just now! The healthy plant looks phenomenal! I noticed significant growth from when I left for work this morning 9 hours ago! The pics above these ones are only 9 hoursish apart, what do you all think? That tea is gold, along with proper rez maintenance lol.

Also, the red poison seed popped today! I can wait to see it grow, and I'm taking you all along for the ride!

Leave a comment:

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, it's really sad there's not more scientific studies done on actually growing. Once it's off the schedule 1 drug list, hopefully they will open it up to scientific studies. All we can go off of now is grow journal, and get any info off then we can.

• Doubledealing72
    commented on 's reply
    My res temp hasn't gotten higher than 73. I have LEDs and my basement stays pretty cool. The tent never gets above 81. If you look at the Heisenberg tea recipe, he mentions that your res temp should stay between 70-75 degrees with Bennie's in it (beneficial bacteria).

• Capncanna
    commented on 's reply
    Defiantly indica so you could stick to the walls or couch๐Ÿ™ƒjust reread this. I meant like a gecko. Otherwise that was kind of gross.
    Last edited by Capncanna; 07-15-2017, 01:31 AM.

• Aloner
    commented on 's reply
    Lol would that be an indica or a sativa?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X