Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NebulaHaze
    replied
    I wrote a little bit about purple and pink strains here if you're interested Basically the bud color is mostly determined by strain. However, there are a few tricks to helping them maximize color, like giving strong light and slightly cooler night temperatures. But if the genetics don't make buds turn colors, there's not much you can do.

Some buds actually turn incredibly bright colors, but oftentimes the multi-color buds you see online have been enhanced in Photoshop at least a little

For example, some Auto Frisian Dew plants makes pretty bright purple buds!

Leave a comment:

• Sonnyhad
    commented on 's reply
    Look like they have been photoshopped to make them pop a bit But no doubt either way I have not seen any like that
    Last edited by Sonnyhad; 03-11-2017, 11:00 PM.

• rockman
    replied
    WOW...looks good enough to eat! 😊 I wonder if Photoshop had anything to do with the pics? I did grow Purple Mazar (from Seedsman), and the final hues of purple were fabulous. But unfortunately this was prior to my taking pictures of my early grows. There's got to be some longtime growers out there that have a good idea of color possibilities.

Leave a comment:

• GDTRFB95
    commented on 's reply
    I haven't had myself but always wondered when I've seen some pictures. Maybe someone will have a definitive answer

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    It would be awesome if I could find bud that grows pink like that lol

Leave a comment:

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    Has anyone ever seen something like this before?

Leave a comment:

• tyler_ hobbyist
    started a topic colorful buds

colorful buds

Iv seen all over the place some strains of buds haveing lots of colorful parts to the bud (like one looked like a fadded rainbow) do these strains really exsist? If so has anyone come across these strains and what are they?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X