Possible Hermies Week 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible Hermies Week 5

H all, have a Skunk plant in my grow of 5 plants which are half way through week 5 and the tips of some of the flowers have gone yellow. I can't see if they are hermies or not yet, only just noticed the yellow tips, there are about 5 or 6 flowers with these yellow tips.

They dont look like the bananas i can see in example images, but definitely a yellow colour to the very centre pistil . There are no others anywhere else on the flower.

So, i'm going to be using these for edibles, what's the approach to take ? The plants are all in an ScrOG living soil bed so I can't just take that one out, should i try and pinch out the yellow bits - or maybe wait to see if they grow in to bananas and then pinch, or maybe cut the entire flower... Am I looking at a crop of seeded buds and if so, is it gonna make my edibles shit ?

thanks for any advice / info !

Pics please
    Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 1 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel, 1 Franklin's White Widow x Sour Diesel, All feminised. 1 x sativa, I think, regular, Clones 30th March 5 x Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel fem
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
    Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

I second the pics! And add this
      Learn how to find tiny pre-flowers at the base of each leaf to determine the sex of your plant in the vegetative stage (at only 3-6 weeks from germination)!

Comment

Man it's so hard without seeing what your trying to say without a pic. Please explain more clearly for us without ghost vision?? You talking buds or leaf? We're guessing 5th week into flowering?
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Sorry guys my bad I posted and then forgot to submit the imagesSkunk

Comment

Image no 2, same plant I think , it's hard to tell in the scrog with such a dense canopy

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1843.png
Views:	66
Size:	10.01 MB
ID:	619028

Comment

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
              Man it's so hard without seeing what your trying to say without a pic. Please explain more clearly for us without ghost vision?? You talking buds or leaf? We're guessing 5th week into flowering?
              Yes sorry, so it's the buds, the very tips of each flower. 5 and half weeks into flowering now.

Comment

• kingfish
                kingfish commented
                Editing a comment
                I have to agree with Bluey. I think they are young pistols. I've never seen nanners grow in bunches.

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                Can we get a top view?

• rix1505
                rix1505 commented
                Editing a comment
                ok cool I'll try and get a top view for you too , thanks all for chipping in!

Top down image
              Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1852.png
Views:	36
Size:	9.91 MB
ID:	619622

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X