BubbleGum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BubbleGum

Seems the free seeds do better than the ones in the fancy pack. Ive grown this strain before with good results. When i make a purchase at SS i usually get BubbleGum or Haze free. If this one is as good and fast as the last im going to stick with a sure thing. Im sure alot of you here have had this strain. Tasty but airy?? It past my Chiquita banana up and is trying to steal the light. She might be getting a room of her own. One week in flower. Haven't got much time to bend anything,lst. Pulled the last leave, tucking from now on.
    Attached Files

Sorry, Back left corner. LOL

Comment

The seeds that do well are the fresh seeds, and we never know how old the seeds we buy are. If my seeds don't pop within 48 hours, I figure they aren't strong growers or they may be old, and I start new ones... but that's just me...
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Bluey
        Bluey commented
        Editing a comment
        Slow to germinate seeds often can produce strong healthy plants. By day 7 using paper towel method I've normally popped enough to start, but unpopped ones still pop down the track.

Most of my seeds are really old but still getting a high germination rate and plants are same as fast popping seeds

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Good for you! I guess I'm not that patient. But there's also the issue for me of needing all seeds to germinate and get growing at the same time. A week can make a big difference in plant height, and I need all my plants at the same height when I flip to flower.

I did not know this. Thanks for the information. I get about 50% from the "seed bank" seeds to go to harvest. Not a good track record. Ive used alot of seed banks. I mark it up to learning experiences. I haven't been growing inside very long. The bubblegum seems to be a easy and fast strain. Germs well and grows without hassle. I have germinated seeds that i knew i have had for a couple of years. They seem to be harder to pop open but i didn't have any strange issues while growing. I germinated a seed found in a old car once and it took a week to pop open but grew. Got some fresh seeds from a individual and i sure noticed how fast they germinated and how well they are doing. I use to grow only bag seed but had alot of males and hermies and alot of weird looking plants,LOL. This strain im growing now Hogg Orange barb X zkittles given to me are fresh seeds from this year and i noticed the difference right away. Might be that I mother them alot to.

Comment

Spread it out a bit. Its reaching out just like the last one. Of all the strains Ive tried to grow this one seems to give the least hassle.
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice looking plants dirtymike. If you get rid of those big fan leaves, your new buds will love you for it.

Comment

• dirtymike
            dirtymike commented
            Editing a comment
            i pull a couple off in a day, maybe. Figure in a month ill be caught.

Shes wall to wall now. Been pulling her down. Most of the fans are gone.
          Attached Files

Comment

To determine if your seeds are viable put them in a glass of water. The viable seeds will drop to the bottom. The others will float to the top. They are lighter and will float. Don't use seeds anymore but did this for years.

Comment

• dirtymike
              dirtymike commented
              Editing a comment
              I let mine soak for 36 hours and they all sink or i sink them. Most pop a tap within 24 hours but others need time. Been green since 69

Well The free seed has about give its all. I'm thinking about 2 to 3 week out.Getting a little smell now. My camera don't get real close. My jewelers loop tell all though. Couple light amber on top colas. The rest are getting a little frosty.
            Attached Files

Comment

Shes in the dark now. Got four nice colas that smell like fruit. Taste test is next.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Bluey
                Bluey commented
                Editing a comment
                Nice one Dirty.

If you could post dry yields from your autos would be much appreciated. I have no idea about them at all.

I think growing 4 strains of autos all started at the same time might just end up being to much of a compromise as I'm sure they won't all be ready to harvest at the same time. My grow space is my dry room.

• dirtymike
                dirtymike commented
                Editing a comment
                Wasn't auto Bluey. Got it in the dark for now, 2 day and ill cut and dry. Looks like it did the same as the last Bubblegum, about 2 1/2 mason jars. Cut the tops a week ago and they are very good, taste and effect.

• Bluey
                Bluey commented
                Editing a comment
                So about 2.5oz. How many days grow and what size pots dirty? Coco or soil?

Bluey 114 days grow, + 2 for dark room, so 16 weeks. Finished early. Last one i let go to long. It was mostly sleepy weed. LOL. Soil, Whitney farms and it was a little hot in the beginning. Should have cut it a little. Got two Chiquita banana getting ripe in it now. Didnt nute till start of flower, FF trio but very little. This is a very aromatic strain. 3 top colas are gone to friends who say it is getting bettter everyday. I agree, I kept one.

Comment

• Bluey
                Bluey commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm guessing about 45 to 50 days veg?

• dirtymike
                dirtymike commented
                Editing a comment
                Sounds about right, 45. I push so many around lately if i don't write it down i go by look of the plant.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X