No announcement yet.

jack herer fast "fan leaves"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not getting accurate results on my runoff pH so I've just gone back to up to 6.0...it's looking good, bounced back straight away after its first decent trim....exposing as many bud sites as I can
    Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 2 x Autos Greenhouse Seeds Amsterdam Sweet Mango, 2 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel. All feminised.
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
    Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

Ive used a bottle of the test drops and half a bottle of the pH down.City water is at 7. I let it sit out open 24 hrs before i pH it and cap it. Ive got it down now. 5 drops in the 1/2 gallon jugs and 10 in the 1 gallon jugs and done for the week. The buffer seems to go up unless you use it pretty quick. Ive kept mine at 6 and the run off if any is around the 5.6-8 mark. I tried rain water and got bad results(spots on leaves) with this strain? Color is good. I can tell its mid flower. The buds are sucking the bottom leaves dry and the rest rustle a little until i give it a mist or two.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by dirtymike; 03-04-2023, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Here's after swaazzing
        Attached Files

Comment

Jack herer Fast has shed all its fan leaves. Shes getting a little chubby now. It sure loves the nutes.
          Attached Files

Comment

81 days, top cola getting a little frosty. Kept its color. And now for the dry out before the chop. I'm think 3 more weeks??
            Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              For sure at least 3more weeks. I'm growing Jack outdoors again this summer it's my last seed of it. It went long into Oct. last time i did it and could of gone longer but mold is the culprit in the PNW in fall. What a great smoke it is lots of sativa's go longer in flower.

• dirtymike
              dirtymike commented
              Editing a comment
              This is Jack Herer Fast, (Seedman) suppose to be quicker I've read. Their Germ rate aint very good for Me. 81 days and some of the trichomes are turning amber on top cola. I don't chop before it speaks to me. Hope she gets a little fatter. I think it missed its flower stretch.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X