Mangnanese or calmag deficiency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mangnanese or calmag deficiency

Scratching my head on this one. I have a pretty simple setup. Foxfarm ocean forest with growdots nutrients. I have about 30grams worth of food mixed in to 3 gallons of soil. Food instruction state about 10 grams per gallon. Was originally feeding at in between 6.5 and 7.0 but once into flowering started seeing what's in the picture. I can't tell if it's possibly manganese or cal mag. It looks more like manganese to me. I ended up flush with 6.0ph water and adding about 10mg of manganese sulfate into the water during flush. Also used the same solution to foliar feed. Just doesn't seem to be getting better. Any ideas?

Click image for larger version

Name:	326741957_870733974145295_46660801785140123_n.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	476.4 KB
ID:	587004

Whatever you nute issue, do not fret. You are in late-stage flowering. That means your super fantastic buds are sucking up the remaining nutrients from the leaves. Completely natural. You can let them fall off on their own or give them a yank down at the stem and get rid of them.
    If you planned of flushing, consider doing it. Maybe another dose of flowering nutes.

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Blowdout2269
      Blowdout2269 commented
      Editing a comment
      What makes you think that this is "late stage" flowering?
      chronogimp - when did they go into flower and are checking the pH of the run-off water?

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      The flowers.

They are looking frosty on the buds 👍
    Last edited by Bluey; 01-26-2023, 09:09 PM. Reason: Auto correct spell chook
    Grow Room: 11' x 7' x 7.5'H, 480w AC, 13gal/day dehumidifier, 1.5gal ultrasonic humidifier, 60gal (27gal usable) nute tank, 16" pedestal fan & 18" wall fan. Lighting, fertigation and climate automated
    Lights: 2 x SF-7000, 5 x 30w 660&730nm supp. red boosters for flower
    Medium: Coco/perlite, 13gal pots for photos, 7.2gal pots ¾ filled for autos, no drains
    Current Grow: ​​​4 x Autos Franklin's AK47 x Red CBD, 2 x Autos Greenhouse Seeds Amsterdam Sweet Mango, 2 x Photos Franklin's Orange Zkittles x Sour Diesel. All feminised.
    Last Grow: 4 x photos, old school, 66 days of veg flipped 25 Feb harvested day 65F 3lb11oz.
    Previous Grow: Lots of big dead mouldy buds, medium and small buds made it, barely. Primarily indica traits from sativas.. Cured in glass jars.

Comment

I have been checking the runoff periodically. It normally checks out just fine at around 6.3ish. So you think i should just let them go and suck all the rest of the nutrients up? This is the first time i've used growdots so i was not totally sure. They do smell nice and the frostyness does look healthy.

Comment

• Blowdout2269
        Blowdout2269 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd leave it alone. If your pH is in check and it's only effecting a few fans, you'll be fine. If you absolutely must try something, maybe add some Epsom salt in ur next watering and wait. So, how many weeks into flower are you?

No. I am not going to suggest stopping or starting anything. I am going to suggest considering things. While what I said is true, others will suggest to try adding stuff to keep that from happening.
      Check this out about when to harvest, and the rest of the site for everything else.
      When is the Best Time to Harvest Marijuana Buds? | Grow Weed Easy

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

6.3 is a tad low in flower, old the PH at 6.5-6.8.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X