Ok, someone straighten me out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, someone straighten me out.

Ok, I feel slightly embarrassed to even be asking this, but some opinions are needed, lol.
    I know this plant is starting to foxtail. Though I'm having a hard time deciding if this is just foxtailing, or full on hermi-ing. She/he is only about 35 days into flower, so not even halfway yet. I can't seem to find any nanners. Thoughts?
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20221122_200456.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.62 MB ID:	581301 Click image for larger version  Name:	20221122_200537.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.69 MB ID:	581302 Click image for larger version  Name:	20221122_200523.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.86 MB ID:	581303 Click image for larger version  Name:	20221122_200540.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.66 MB ID:	581304 Click image for larger version  Name:	20221122_200543.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.78 MB ID:	581305 Click image for larger version  Name:	20221122_200631.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.70 MB ID:	581306 Click image for larger version  Name:	20221122_200624.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.62 MB ID:	581307 Click image for larger version  Name:	20221122_200657.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.32 MB ID:	581308 Click image for larger version  Name:	20221123_193337.jpg Views:	0 Size:	260.6 KB ID:	581309 Click image for larger version  Name:	20221122_200719.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.27 MB ID:	581317 Click image for larger version  Name:	20221122_200704.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.41 MB ID:	581318 Click image for larger version  Name:	20221122_200705.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.39 MB ID:	581319 Click image for larger version  Name:	20221122_200726.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.27 MB ID:	581320 Click image for larger version  Name:	20221122_200636.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.59 MB ID:	581321 Click image for larger version  Name:	20221122_200636.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.59 MB ID:	581322
    Sorry if there's some multiples. I was trying different angles and with/without flash. Let me have it.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Blowdout2269; 11-24-2022, 12:47 AM.
    Back to playin in the dirt!
    Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
    I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

I have seen similar characteristics when a plant had gone into a short period of re-veg at some point..

Comment

Yeah, the little goofy leaves that almost look like green bannans. Idk what would have caused that. Tought he long spindly white double stigmas make me think foxtail. That I can account for - my lights are definitely to close.

Comment

Them little green leaves take my breath every time. Just cause you dont see nanners.....At day 35ish it's a little early for brown pistils. I'd look 17 time at the plants from the bottom up as underneath would by my point of concern.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220127_205152.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.87 MB ID:	581332

This plant from Barney farms was loaded and only spotted from this point, can you see them? Good hiders they were but something was up light burn dont happen in the shade

Click image for larger version  Name:	20220110_011601.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.40 MB ID:	581333

Hopefully it's nothing
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah Pic 11,12,13 really got me looking hard.

Mr.furley - I do not see, lol.
        Yes, the early color changes of the pistols was also a red flag for me. But I'm currently able to chalk it up to careless movements of the reservoir. I'm quite crammed into the space and have rubbed it with my arms or against the wall several times. I have peeled open several bracts searching for seed production with no discoveries. Gonna have to dig deep on this one and search good again when the lights come back on. Apparently I'm not the only one who can't decide, lol.
        Last edited by Blowdout2269; 11-24-2022, 11:24 AM.

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm always looking but as to eyes get worse so does the attitude. Knew something thing was going on with the above plants, took 9 days to find it and couldn't believe I missed it-it was that bad.

I prefer not to have unintentional seeds but it happens, not really a biggie if it does.

Sooooo.....what's up with them crispy leaves? ( cue the A.D.D)

Lol, been waiting on the call-out. I had to leave town for several days. Changed to reservoir and monitored for a day before I left. Even referenced my notes from previous res changes to see what adjustment I'd need to make for it to not get to outta whack until I returned. Well, Murphy decided to pay a visit while I was gone. The pH had took a serious nosedive. It's since been corrected, but the leaves will not recover. Yes, it's got my OCD twitching, lol.

Comment

• Mr.furley
          Mr.furley commented
          Editing a comment
          Definitely not a call-out just history can determine hermaphrodite tendencies and conversation continuation. Now if I remember correctly you have a reservoir system, ever consider a pH Autodoser.

I could go either way on this. No skin off my back to scrap the whole thing. It just sucks if it was wasted time and nutrients, but stuff happens. I'd rather not contaminate my space. I also have way to many clones from this in another cabinet. I also wonder if I could cure up all this premature stuff and make oil/butter/tincture that'd be worth anything.

Comment

crucialbunny - Ya know, the more I inspect this growth, I think you have a good point. I'm in there deep with a flashlight and have yet the find a nanner. It would also explain the limited amount of growth that I have seen in the last couple weeks of bloom. I really just don't know how it would have happened. Though I have had the light on for up to an extra hour while working in there some mornings, I have always added it on the back end. Maybe that's what I did to cause this if it is a revegitative occurrence. As far as I can tell, these seeds are also somewhat unstable/variable genetically, as I've has problems with MSNL seeds before. Gonna have to turn this bushy bastard around in the morning and investimigate deep inside some more. I'm definitely hoping that your assumption is accurate though.
          Thank you.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X