Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Grow Question

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    New Grow Question

    Is This Seed Ready For Rapid Rooter & Humidity Dome? Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220924_142657_159.jpg
Views:	172
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	577096 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220924_142740_821.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	577097

    #2
    I would say yes.

    Comment


      #3
      Its been ready for a couple of days. The taper root should be a 1/4 inch then put in your medium. Be careful when handling that long taper. Do not break.
      1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
      1 sf2000 @200 watts
      2 philzon @230 watts
      2x4x5 tent
      3x6x8 closet
      Fox Farm ocean forest
      Black gold for seedling
      3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
      RH 40-60
      Temp 70-80
      Feeding with FF trio with molasses
      calmag and a little flower fuel
      Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy
      growing Mazar, og kush, northern lights, alcopulco gold and amnesia haze.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by LemonBud View Post
        Its been ready for a couple of days. The taper root should be a 1/4 inch then put in your medium. Be careful when handling that long taper. Do not break.
        I was able to place it inside the root plug without causing any damage. Now it sits in the humidity dome where it will die as usual. Its the reason I delayed it so long. Its about 22" away from the lighting and grow tent is currently 85 degrees.
        Attached Files

        Comment


          #5
          If your seed is going to die 'as usual', is the rapid rooter the way you usually start?
          Someone correct me as I don't do RR or domes. Mold likes 85°, humid environments?
          Pay no attention
          to the man behind the beard

          Viparspectra 350 LED
          Sun
          3x3x6
          In coco 10/27
          Scarlet Runtz
          Dyna Gro Foliage
          Dyna Gro Bloom
          CalMag

          Comment


          • SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Why keep doing it the same way? Gotta give kudos just for trying.

          #6
          Originally posted by Gingerbeard View Post
          If your seed is going to die 'as usual', is the rapid rooter the way you usually start?
          Someone correct me as I don't do RR or domes. Mold likes 85°, humid environments?
          Yes I usually use rapid rooter after germination instead of to germinate in order to start. I just started using the domes last 3 tries. My seed starts its cycle when I just put it in water and transfer to ziploc bag but never seems to continue after I plant it under the light (with or without dome). If I can just get through this vegetative stage It should get easier after that. And as for humid 85 degree environments, I will go open up the holes on top of the humidity dome right now.

          Comment


            #7
            My friend. If you have tried this method multiple times, I suggest you forgo the plug, dome, and ziploc and do something different. Put your seed directly to medium works great.
            When you are aping someone's grow, you won't always get the same results. Do the simplest thing, first. Then go from there. You are taking too many steps to grow a seed.
            Pay no attention
            to the man behind the beard

            Viparspectra 350 LED
            Sun
            3x3x6
            In coco 10/27
            Scarlet Runtz
            Dyna Gro Foliage
            Dyna Gro Bloom
            CalMag

            Comment


              #8
              Originally posted by Gingerbeard View Post
              My friend. If you have tried this method multiple times, I suggest you forgo the plug, dome, and ziploc and do something different. Put your seed directly to medium works great.
              When you are aping someone's grow, you won't always get the same results. Do the simplest thing, first. Then go from there. You are taking too many steps to grow a seed.
              If This Doesn't Work I'll Just Soak Them And Then Plant Them Directly In The Clay Pebbles

              Comment

              Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

              Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

              Working...
              X