Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    How about building a little hot house for it? Heavy mil plastic and 1x2's will make you a great box. Something you can put against your house, even.

Leave a comment:

• Satyaban
    commented on 's reply
    I can move it from the backyard to my kitchen table with a small amount of effort and I have such a light in the kitchen. Nature provides protection from early frost with overhanging objects, like in my case a Holly tree and proximity to my house. I have a small light made from two 4x4 panels, I could mount it so it only lit up a portion of the plant to see what a difference it makes in the buds. I think these girls may have 6 weeks to maturity at the most according to ILGM, who sold me the seeds.

• Ckbrew
    replied
    From what I have read autos should have at least 18 hours of light to finish. If you don't have another grow light, get a cheap 4 foot LED shop light. Better than nothing. As far as the cold goes, rock and hard place, if the frost comes it will need to be moved inside or protected by something, lest it succumb to jack frost.

Leave a comment:

• Satyaban
    started a topic HELP! What do I do?

What do I do?

I had to move two autos, started 15 July, out of my tent. One of those plants I gave away and the other has been outside. This plant I have outside will not finish before the chill hits in October. I can protect it from frost by placing her near structures and overhangs and even bring it in the house, but is it worth it. It is a very healthy plant that I felt was stunted because it was transplanted from a pot with2 in it. I regret not having a pic but she is about 28 inches tall and looks like a tree.
    What is my best bet as there is no way I can get her under lights. The worst thing I am willing to do is bring her in when frost is in the forecast and keep her in the autumnal sun,
    How about it?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X