Wondering how good Malawi is.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wondering how good Malawi is.

Hey fellow growers Just wondering if the Malawi strain is potent as it says on the net. Thanks

Also I am about to grow acapulco gold. Has anyone grown it and had a hard time with it. Thanks again
    1 Marshydro tsl 2000 @ 300 watt.
    1 sf2000 @200 watts
    2 philzon @230 watts
    2x4x5 tent
    3x6x8 closet
    Fox Farm ocean forest
    Black gold for seedling
    3 gal pot holes in sides and bottom
    RH 40-60
    Temp 70-80
    Feeding with FF trio with molasses
    calmag and a little flower fuel
    Light at 10 -16 inches above canopy

Finished growing: Durban poison x Atomic Shiva, Dark Matter x Atomic Shiva, Golden Goat x Atomic Shiva and Summit Sweet Skunk x Atomic Shiva

Next up: Apple Fritter 2x, ATF, Og Kush.

I've grown Barney's Farms' AG before in hydro with decent results. I'm growing it again a few years later and expect even better bud this time. I've got a questionable Malawi seedling too. It's got about a week to show normal growth before it gets replaced. I hope I don't have to do that because I'd really like to try Malawi!
    Coconut Grove
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Liberty Haze, Acapulco Gold, Lavender and Sweet Amnesia Haze.

3x3 tent, Platinum P300 LED. Flowering two Tangies.

Flower tent:
    4x4 tent, Platinum LED P4-XML2, four Patio Pickers. Vegging Super Lemon Haze, Durban Poison and two Tangie x Blueberry crosses.

Nursery:
    32"x32" tent with Feit white LED. Vegging four Mother's Finest.

Coco/Perlite/worm castings/mycorrhizae living soil mix.
    Down-To-Earth dry amendments. Gnarly Barley added weekly. Eisenia fetida.

On deck: Winter indicas.

Comment

• LemonBud
      LemonBud commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the reply. I have ag just broke ground and they are really small was that the case for yours or normal for ag. I got these from seed supreme.

• UndergroundFarmer
      UndergroundFarmer commented
      Editing a comment
      They were a bit on the small side. I've made my own seed and some strains just naturally make smaller seeds. Skunk #1 seeds are huge compared with Ghost Train Haze! Some, like my Blueberry Kolache F1 cross, are either dark brown like coffee beans or they are duds. It makes it way easier picking out the good ones.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X