Just a funny story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a funny story

Me and Butch, he is near to a brother than my brothers, have shared this house for about 10 yrs. Anyway I have been doing the F1 sim racing for 9 years or so, and some time ago I got a racing cockpit set-up and had to put in in the living room as it is 8' long. Many times Butch mentioned having plants all over his house so, feeling guilty I said, I'll buy this grow tent and all the stuff and you can be in charge of it, bowing to his experience and all. I mean he talked about topping plants, all that. After about a week in I noticed a lack of enthusiasm or taking charge. I found out 2 days ago when I putt a couple plants on the table for topping I learned all of the plants he had in his houses were house plants. The only thing we know is what I see here and videos. For five weeks I have been talking about autos and lights and he was just going along with me. Fuck me if I don't feel foolish. No damned wonder he was so amenable to everything I was talking about. For 4 weeks I have prefaced my remarks with, "I don't know but I saw this online." so as not to offend the old fuck, I'm 6 years older than him. That misunderstanding has turned into a fortuitous event.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X