KISS Update Week 7/8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KISS Update Week 7/8

Well, it's kinda soon since the last update [about one week ago] but I wanted to keep you all in the loop.
    Classic Cheese is Day 57, Red Dwarf Day 54. About 3 to 4 weeks into flower.
    Been running 24/7 this run w/ approx. 400 to 600watts [depending on who you believe].
    It's been relatively smooth going.
    The last supplemental of Gaia Green Power Bloom 2-8-4 was 1.5 weeks ago, planning a third application in 3 days.
    Continuing my watering schedule and added molasses during week two of flower, added Recharge[as a change up] week 3 of flower, and then 4 days later more molasses. I have been feeding the soil the sweet stuff in preparation for the next Gaia application which is scheduled for 4 days from now, which will be going into week 8 growth and week 4 flower.

I noticed last week a very slight yellowing of the tips of the leaves on both strains and after going through the due diligence of i.e. nutrient, water, root, and light decided that I am looking at a light burn.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Classic Cheese 080322.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.71 MB ID:	572510Click image for larger version  Name:	Red Dwarf2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.24 MB ID:	572512
    I have been raising the panels and kept them at 24" but the LED boards have no real way of gauging the intensity and they have been up the whole time. The two Sansi Full Spectrums have no dimming ability and "supposedly" are 200watts each [I am suspicious of that number]. I am raising all the lights and lowering the intensity. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20220803_122801331.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.88 MB ID:	572511
    I am cautious of changing the 24/7 at this point, but I am thinking that the girls would do just as well with a 20/4/7 schedule.
    Well, that's why I tried this experiment, isn't it?
    Less electricity and less heat during the day. I believe this might be the sweet spot for me.
    I think the idea of having the lights really close is too much too late.
    They are getting lots of light!
    So CC is getting frosty and RD is just starting to get brown pistils.
    So, the growth is at the point where patience is the word, things don't look like they are growing but they are, CC has nice meaty colas developing and RD is a good week behind. I plan to introduce Beastie Bloomz 0-50-30 soon as each strain is ready. I think CC is almost there. The difficult part is knowing the end game for each strain.
    Well, that's it for now boys, girls, them, they, it, him, her, x, y, and whatever other pronoun you decide you are today...I'm a female auto-flowering CC today.
    Peace out!
    PS: My setup is in my 1st post for this KISS grow. javabob

Last edited by javabob; 08-03-2022, 12:00 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X