Name:	photo2.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	664.0 KB
ID:	571303Click image for larger version

Name:	photo3.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	596.4 KB
ID:	571304

I am concerned by the flowering appearance of these photos still in veg.
    There are others from same seed company which look like standard veging plants.
    They are growing next to some autos. I grow autos and veg photos in the same tent and have photos flowering in seperate tent

5gal pots with Stonington blend by Coast of Maine
    PotoBio MX LED light
    5x5 Gorilla tent

did you get your seeds from new guy 420 the last time I ordered from him every strain either went into bloom early or hermied .those are in bloom and doing well
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Those are in bloom
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

They do appear to be in bloom. They are in an 18 and 6 light cycle. I don't have room in my 12x12 light cycle flowering tent and the autos right next to them are much further along although planted at the same time. The seeds are from a company called Seed Supreme but their seeds and ILGM seeds both come in identical envelopes with identical invoicing from the same address in San Diego. I am pretty confused. Are they photos which are blooming in 18x6? Are they mislabeled autos? Should I reveg? How could i even reveg as they are already in 18X6? Have I done something wrong to cause them to flower in 18x6 light cycle?

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          No i am 99.9% sure those are auto flowering not photoperiod all in mid flower stage. Yep i'm pretty darn sure autos

• Kcatmc2
          Kcatmc2 commented
          Editing a comment
          This is so weird. The autos right next to them are twice the size and look normal. All were planted at the same time. Anybody know a good seed source?

If that is what they are doing under 18/6, they are autos. Probably mislabeled, that appears to be becoming more common. There is no going back to veg with these. Roll with it and grow on.
        Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

This girl is a photo ( I made the seed, Santa Marta Colombian Gold X Greasy Grapes) it was feminized and we just started shortening the days, still 14+ hours light. I am a bit confused as to why she is in flower but in flower she is. If she was just becoming an adult she would have been much larger, but it is what it is. She is outside and has been there from seed.
          My guess would also be you got autos, and you cant compare them to another strain for what size they should be. I have had autos that were 18" tall and all they were supposed to do, and another that was near 60" tall (also took 130+ days).

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X