Bud Root

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bud Root

We want to share with you. situation that we are dealing with in our last phase of flowering: bud root
    - we recently changed the hps lights to leds and the humiditidy took us by surprise - it has grown very fast to more than 80%. With the old lights, the humidity was on a stble level.
    - as I mentiond, the humidity is more that 80% and it is very hard for us to lower it, even with the air conditioning on.
    - recently we forgot to open the fans, and they stayed closed for 10 days Due to this we noticed some mold on some of the buds - like a spider web.

What is to be done? Fast harvest - even if they needed one more week in the flowering phase? Or should we take care of the buds where the mold appeared?

We appreciate every answer/opinion you have for us.
    Thanks a lot!

Don’t smoke rotten bud
    “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
    ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

Lesson learned i do not deal with bud rot nor root rot with kindness. I throw it to the compost pile. Sorry
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Get rid of the rot for sure! Add a dehumidifier, or build a DIY one (which will not work as well)
        But
        With it looking like spider webs on the buds, could you have spider-mites? Is there mushy (rotten smelling) shit inside the buds? Time for a close inspection.

Comment

Yep! This little filly's a corporate shill, pushing her wares on unsuspecting drug addicts.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X