No announcement yet.

You know what i love?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SoOrbudgal, that reminds me of my dear sweet mother's favorite joke the last few years of her life.

A woman walks into a quiet neighborhood tavern and orders a beer. The only other people there are the bartender and a guy sitting several seats down the bar. As she’s finishing her beer she orders another, looks at the guy sitting down the bar and says to him, “Hey, I’ll bet you $20 that I can piss higher up a wall than you can.” Eyes bugging out slightly, he says, “I beg your pardon?” She repeats herself, louder this time, saying “I’ll bet you $20 that I can pee further up a wall than you can. It’s simple.” The bartender, of course, has been listening with amused interest. The man says, “Bartender holds the money?” “Absolutely,” she responds. They finish their beers and each hand the barkeep, who is definitely interested now, a $20 and head for the back door. They step into the alley behind the bar [You knew there had to be an alley, right? HA!] and the man, being a gentleman, says, “Ladies first. Please,” waving his hand at the wall and chuckling with that ‘this is going to be the easiest $20 I’ve ever made’ kind of a look on his face. The woman, with no embarrassment, backs up to the wall, bends forward. pulls her skirt skirt up and her panties down, and squirts onto the wall. Once she’s finished, she straightens herself out, brushes off her clothes (as if she had somehow dirtied them), and says, with a big shit-eating grin on her face and pointing to the top of the wet spot, “Okay, that, so to speak, is your high water mark. Pee higher than that and the money is yours!” The guy chuckles aloud but clearly to himself, unzips his pants, pulls himself out and juuuuust as he’s about to pee, she says “Uh uh uh, no hands!”

Yeah, my mom was a real card. Click image for larger version

Name:	Joey is so lucky!.png
Views:	426
Size:	366.6 KB
ID:	581928

Comment

I finally got a stove top and exhaust fan that can keep up with the hot cast iron fry pan for when I cook steaks inside. Cook top is gas and has one turbo burner!

I use to bitch about my stove top exhaust fan being weak so bought anew one a couple years ago. Come to find out 30 years ago when i blew in insulation, I covered the stovetop exhaust vent in the attic to keep the insulation out, but never uncovered it.....

Comment

• Going2fast
        Going2fast commented
        Editing a comment
        Your exhaust fan vents into your attic?

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Going2fast My range exhaust does. My roof has two things sticking up - two bathrooms - nothing by the kitchen.

• 3Berries
        3Berries commented
        Editing a comment
        I exhaust my flower tent into the attic when it's not winter time. The stove exhaust just shoots straight up into the attic. Don't hardly use it though.

Ya know what I love? I LOVE that I live at a time and in a place where cannabis is legal. I love the growing communities and the good hearts and a format that has given me the privilege to have met some amazing folks along the way. I never thought I would see the day, AND I LOVE IT! ☺️👍🏼♥️✌️

Comment

I found two of my lost pocket pipes in the last two days. Both fully loaded and ready to go. I think there is one more in the couch.

Comment

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I still can't find my once-used cart but I did discover two more jars of two-year old weed in the pantry. Only indica bud in the house.

• 3Berries
          3Berries commented
          Editing a comment
          Puglover1 How do you lose a cart?

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          3Berries Nobody wants to know that answer more than I do. Dispo run, good sale, maybe 6? weeks ago. I took one hit, had it in a palm battery, it was so good that I saved it for bed. I awoke to the TV and light on, an empty Palm battery and empty tube that the cart came in. My only theory is cat. I searched the bedding, underneath the bed, the nightstands, the small dresser ... the room is half empty after painting. It won't fit through HVAC vents in the floor. It's something a cat would roll around, if it came out of the battery. I may have been putting it back in its tube and crashed, or dropped it. It could be in the basement for all I know. It was good, they didn't have it so I bought a black diamonds cart, very disappointed, BD budder was great.

Her couch probably ate it.
        Back to playin in the dirt!
        Currently growing 8 Scarlet Grape. Check it out here:
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...dalone-journal
        I do not currently partake. I grow for fun. Someday!

Comment

More than that how did you lose weed for two years........
          keeping it green with the soil thing
          love me some frosty autos
          braap
          BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
          Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
          the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
          blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• UndergroundFarmer
            UndergroundFarmer commented
            Editing a comment
            Users lose drugs.

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Too much stuff in the pantry, it's out of order. I didn't do it, not complaining. I broke up a bigger bud by hand, my fingers were sticky. It has value still, I saved the best for last on purpose. One jar is full of popcorn, going to have to feel it to decide its fate. The doob got me high, not as strong as when fresh but it was a steady buzz for hours. If dumb people would stop being selfish and making others sick I'd be growing again by now. So close to starting but not doing it until the room is back in order.

I once found a bag that had been left hiding in a secret pocket in my snowboarding jacket from the previous season. Looked and smelled not so great. Though better believe we went and bought a soda at the lodge so we could repurpose the can and smoked that shiz, lol. Yeah, we were probably a little desperate having nothing with us on the mountain. But hell, that was 20+ years ago.

Comment

You know what I love? I love the Blues.
            Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
            Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
            Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

I love my air fryer! 🤤

Comment

I love variscite!!! Click image for larger version

Name:	variscite.webp
Views:	403
Size:	16.2 KB
ID:	582355 Click image for larger version

Name:	variscite.jpg
Views:	374
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	582356
                Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
                2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
                Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sure is a beautiful stone

• Going2fast
                  Going2fast commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Where did you find those?

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You can find stones on ebay and etsy. Cheapest there.

When, after over two years of trial and error, I FINALLY dial in my PH. Also, when my flowers start bulking up. Click image for larger version

Name:	20221213_083218.jpg
Views:	205
Size:	6.05 MB
ID:	582756
                A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

• Puglover1
                  Puglover1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Are you still smashing and dabbing? My white widow fasts that were growing so beautifully are supposed to grow shorter and bushy, fat buds, fast finisher. What size pot/bag are you using for those?

• BR2K
                  BR2K commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Puglover1 I will, once I harvest. As a matter of fact, I was just researching my "Decarb Capsule" that came with the deluxe OG Nugsmasher package yesterday. I actually haven't found my stride with dabbing but will continue trying. The rosin butter effects were too good to ignore though. I've NEVER had a sativa cannabis high so pure. I intend to smash the WW and try rosin capsules, as the MXP sativas will take longer to mature. All but one of my plants are in 3 gal. fabric bags (an MXP). 3 gal. seems perfect for my tent. The smaller pot appears to be too restrictive. I'll get an O.K. yield but not like her sisters.

• Puglover1
                  Puglover1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  BR2K I got 7 g of ice cream cake wax for $120. Going to decarb for gummies, white chocolate bark and syringes for sublingual. I have a bag of green weed in the freezer, lower quality, dried and frozen, not cured, no lids left. A jar of popcorn and larf to go through. A shot glass full of oil from cleaning brushes for dab devices, stronger and nicer than reclaim. Frozen Qwet'd material that's not spent. I want to make ghee, butter and cannaoil batches in my Instant Pot, clean out the freezer. But I have 3 jars decarb in the freezer waiting to QWET, since summer. I want to dbl boiler evap halfway, stick it in my dark closet, and plug in the exhaust fan. This dry, heated house should finish it pretty fast. Or I can help. I like to dab at night, Indica mostly. I bought THCA 99% powder, if the concentrate doesn't seem strong enough I add a little to bump it up, well worth the better buzz and less hits. A jar/g from 4/20 lasted ~6 months.

Vet told me this morning that my grow-buddies are *not* fat. So I can keep spoiling them.
                Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
                Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
                Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That is excellent news! I don't believe it's possible to grow really good cannabis without a cat or two in the house...

• Puglover1
                  Puglover1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Blowdout2269 I was recently told a name for the 'fixed' cat belly sag.

• 90Gizmo
                  90Gizmo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I think the pouch makes the swagger ... Life is better with cats.
                  Last edited by 90Gizmo; 12-14-2022, 08:45 AM.

I like that while reading a thread on gummy-making no one mocked the recipe owner who typed in Lithium instead of lecithin. Nice to go to bed with a laugh then dream of lithium gummy buzzes dancing in my head.
                Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
                Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
                Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
                Various size fabric grow bags
                Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
                4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
                Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• 90Gizmo
                  90Gizmo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I like that I can claim "CRS" and no one judges.

So we have a shop cat. Her names vera. She's a calico. Does great at keeping the mice pop down. But we all pack heat. merica dammit. Didn't know how to approach this subject with her but luckily I found this handy guide. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20221214_171929411_HDR.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	2.74 MB
ID:	582860
                keeping it green with the soil thing
                love me some frosty autos
                braap
                BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
                Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
                the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
                blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• Ckbrew
                  Ckbrew commented
                  Editing a comment
                  The second part of the title in small print is some hard core stuff

• Blowdout2269
                  Blowdout2269 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Lmao. I've seen this before. Good stuff!

• alltatup
                  alltatup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I so appreciate this post!!! I've been wondering how to broach these topics with my kitties. They want to smoke all my weed and then they just lay around all day and sleep! AND I've been worried about the ritualistic killing of insects as well.

I have new socks and I love that I have new socks! 12 pair of quality Pakistani footwear. How can Pakistanis be so angry and warmongering with such fine work?
                Mmmmm... Best holiday type present I ever gave myself!
                More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                3x3x6

Comment

• Puglover1
                  Puglover1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I was just browsing colorful Pakistani and Afghani quilts on eBay. My gift to myself was different ... white tissues in square solid black cardboard boxes. I hide fugly supposedly-designer kleenex boxes in the closet. My OCD? I dunno, I bought a 6-pack.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X