Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Neville Haze Ryder at the end of week 7.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neville Haze Ryder at the end of week 7.

A few pics of my Neville ending week 7. As for my AK-47 autos well I don't have much to say than crossing my fingers they will stretch more. This old grower was meant for photos so I'm pretty sure I'm going back to photo grow and on occasion maybe tossing a few autos just for the fun of it..

Day 24 for my AK-47 autos.
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 06-24-2022, 11:53 AM.
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Totally understandable I too do not find autos as much fun to grow and train as photoperiod. Yes that's what i've done is too treat autos as a side grow along with vegging my autos.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmbuck
      Farmbuck commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi SoOrbudgal my western friend !! I read if you give autos more light for example 20/4 they will stay small !! Do you believe it ? Funny my Neville is at a decent size for an auto and she is under 20/4 like my AK-47, I say it's genetic not the amount of hours of light.

Well i don't know about autos going 20-4 off i don't do that, they always rode along side my photos in the tent at 18/6. Hell it isn't the light it's the genectics like you say. One of my outdoor is considerly shorter than the other auto plant. Same strain nothing different. I don't think i made that light a issue did I ? Oh maybe your just heard that somewhere but not from me i don't think? Maybe i gotta read my comments better LOL

indoor/outdoor grower
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

No it's how close i put my seedlings to the t-5 or CFL veg light keeps them short till i transition to outdoors

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X