Is it possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible

If ai pop fem seeds starting today is it possible and or worth it to harvest by October 2nd. That's 14 weeks plus 2 days? Thanks

Much more info needed! Are these autos or photos? If photos how long will you veg them? What does the genetic say the time line is?
    Some autos can finish in under 60 days, while others run 130+.
    A photo plant can be placed in flower at 3-5 weeks old, sure it wont get huge but a sativa may need 12+ weeks in flower to ripen.
    If its indica and flipped at 3 weeks you may pull it off.

Comment

• Smokesteve
      Smokesteve commented
      Editing a comment
      Photos, soil, 8-9 week indica dominant so that leaves about 4 weeks from pop of seed to flip. I have a few options on strains.

Lots of variables to weigh up for either but If you NEED to harvest by then I’d recommend autos. Still no guarantees with nature but they’ll be much closer than fems would be.

Comment

• Smokesteve
      Smokesteve commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't have auto seeds and I an planning on popping tonight.

I flip photos often with a 2wk veg. Strain will determine how much yield you get but I guarantee it’ll beat autos

Comment

Ya I think I am going to go for it. I'm going on a one week vacation on October 3rd. So the other option would be an automatic watering system.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        I grew 2 Blue Dreams a while back in 3 gallon pots that I flipped to 12/12 4wks from sprout and got close to 8oz off them total grow time was around 110 days if I remember correctly. That grow is on GWE if you want to check for accuracy lol

Anything's possible, does it mean it's worth it to the grower? Starting now veg time would be minimal, yield will duplicate. Nothing wrong with that.

I'd go ahead and get that watering system have it installed and running as long as possible before you leave to insure it works.

Comment

I'd say yes Smokesteve i'm kinda doing that also but with soom really small clones that are just now rooted in soil cups. Your seeds will go quicker than clones at least this is what i've seen with mine. These are abit of experimental in ground growers. And also highly indica dominant clones. I'd go for it
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X