Comment

• golfnrl
      golfnrl commented
      Editing a comment
      I have two of them...work like a champ.

• Smoklahoma
      Smoklahoma commented
      Editing a comment
      They are nice. One thing I noticed that the ph almost stays to consistent at times. My Milwaukee ones are OK, but I should have splurged and got the blue lab.

Did some more training and thinning out today. This plant is super compact with colas and bud sites all bunched up

Comment

One of these days I’ll remember to take a before training pic…hopefully

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I see what your saying about how tight the nodes are, well you have done excellent laying them down.

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you! She’s one compact plant. Been flowering over a week now, maybe one day she’ll start to stretch 🤷🏻‍♂️ Lol

I kinda forgot about posting pics of the Glueberry OG. She’s still doing her thing and healthy but the GSC she’s sharing a tent with has stolen the show

Comment

My thoughts on this system….well every single plant I’m currently growing is now in a AutoPot. I have 2 autoflowers on one reservoir that I just added 6 gallons of water to and 5 photos on another reservoir with 20 gallons of water. They’re both controlled by a BlueLab ph controller that keeps the ph exactly where I set it. Tomorrow morning I’m going out of town for a few without a concern for my girls, they’ll all be tended to while I’m gone 👍🏻

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X