Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd leaf growth and color

Hi growers,

I grew for about 15yrs in the 80's and 90's and have been out of the game since. I just got back into it and am after some help. I am on my first grow and my current setup is a 4 site RDWC setup. I have 660w hipar spectro light, ac infinity fans, aquaone 02 plus 8000 air pump, milwaulkee ph controller/doser, heater / chiller and 5 stage rodi. I am using the full lineup of cultured solutions nutrient starting with 0 tds rodi water and following their feeding chart for nutrients, tds, temp and ph. For the cultivars I have 2x barneys farm wedding cake and 2x barneys farm pineapple chunk.

All 4 of the plants after about week 2 showed signs of a calmag deficiency. I doubled the dosage and the wedding cakes came good after a few days but the pineapple chunks did not. The pineapple chunks also developed an odd leaf growth where they are all twisted and out of shape and new growth getting a brown/purple coloration. I tried adding more calmag to triple the dose but it has had no effect. All 4 plants have massive white and healthy root systems. All my parameters have been spot on except for humidity where I have been battling to stay under 75-80 due to unseasonal amount of wet weather were having over the past month. Light is currently 18-20" above the canopy on about 75% intensity.

I am after some help to try work out where I am going wrong please. Pictures in the link.

Thanks in advance

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X