No announcement yet.

2022 Outdoor Growers Post Your Outdoor Pictures ONLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls getting comfortable in there summer locals. Had to use hay on one because the cat will piss on any bare dirt she can find.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I got the same issue with my kitties loving my garden beds ugggh that's one reason i could but don't plant in the ground anymore. Between my male dog raising his leg or the cats digging it's not worth me raising my voice cursing LOL got to many neighbors now. Oh they know i'll be growing cause i told them. It's good to choose neighbors that grow a few plants during summer also

• quirk
      quirk commented
      Editing a comment
      Great composition on that second shot.

Here's my little outdoor grow. Now the autos in the cart are 5wks going to start 2 more in about a week use up some older auto seeds. I just transplanted the photos which are same age as autos so 5wks. Topped 2 photos the other 2 letting them grow tall i think may change my mind in another month LOL. Had full days of rain so much i moved them into garage for a night . It's very breezy also so i've put bamboo pole an lightly tied them each to one. Photo trunks are size of pencils right now so i don't want any breakage yet. The autos did not get topped and are doing well outdoors. Long days of summer is barely begun looking forward to them growing inches a day like the friggin lawns LOL.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Finally a break from the rain today the outdoor plants need the sun and warmer temps. I check them several times a day and have seen no harm with them being left outdoors in the elements without overhead cover. I need to purchase another canopy or get a patio awning built before fall. My first pic is of the auto flower candy cane nearing 6wks old. I have 2 same strain both in 3gal fabric my soil mix i still make. Both are 27" and both are showing preflower now is when we start to need strong light and temps consistanly above 70f day and nothing below 50f nights for full potential. I did not top nor train these i'm just letting them go do their thing. I tried to show preflower sorry not a good 2nd pic. The 3rd are babies just sprouted above soil they are also 2 autos called White Lights...mix of White Moscow x Northern lights. Also took 4 clones from lower growth on the outdoor photos they are not rooted yet.
      Someone once said that the lower growth was harder to root to go for the mid to upper parts but i wanted to try and see i'll post if they make it cause they are going into my big raised cement garden beds at my new place and should make it before the end of Oct. I hope LOL

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

1 NLights Auto, 2 Harequin Kimbo Kush CBD1:2
        Click image for larger version

Name:	696A8A00-4F34-4F2F-B0F3-95C9E17A81AA.jpeg
Views:	579
Size:	2.98 MB
ID:	568096
        New indoors grower.
        super soil, Pmoss, perlite mix
        2-100w dimmable quantum led panels
        2’x3’ grow space lined with auto windshield reflectors.
        4” carbon filter + other exhaust fans + one 6” fan on the plants.
        Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

Good morning GWE outdoor grow buds I do believe summer has arrived here. Went out to survey the gardens do abit of fertilization on the lawns and planters it's so beautiful in early morning summer. On with the show.......Got the 2 pups in a shot finally both need their summer haircuts now that it's warming up poppy is the blonde and sonny is the black my terrier mixes. Those are 2 autos now in full flower mode 38" & 32" strain is Candy Cane these gals are now happy cause of the warmth they looked droopy and sad 2 days ago for about 5days had me worried so i hope they did'nt fret too much. The other 4 are photos they are between 28 and 35" tall in 15gal pots homemade mix of soils. Fed them today with some tea poo juice and that's what i put on my front lawn also. It's got fish, bat quano, worm casings and kelp put into a sprayer that hooks to the hose. Enjoy your day
          Last edited by SoOrbudgal; 06-21-2022, 11:35 AM. Reason: Oh yes here's a succulant that's blooming and a shot of my raised wall garden beds.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Ace1973
            Ace1973 commented
            Editing a comment
            SoOrbudgal , you are a growing machine, love the hen and chick, gorgeous garden by the way.

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you all for the compliments, it's a life long love it's in my blood to garden.

@SoOrbudgal Even I'm an indoor grower it wont stop me to compliment you !! Kool my dear western friend !!
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Way to grow, they all look happy. All those fert teas you brew up work really well.
            Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Happy solstice everyone! Nice and strong SoOrbudgal. Wish I had your sun. I'm lucky to get 7-8 hrs of direct. This year my girls seem to want to stretch like crazy. Tall and leggy. Pic one is Alien gorilla glue, 2 is white widow, 3 is Zkittlez, 4 an 5 are a few roses with the Zkittlez in the back ground, and 6 is the crazy cat guarding the yard from bears and coyotes.

Comment

• alltatup
                alltatup commented
                Editing a comment
                Really beautiful plants and flowers and feline!!! Really lovely where you live.

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Your place is lovely Bowhunterwoody just beautiful. I battled for a spot in the sun at my old place but not anymore at my new home. I have years of planting to do to have my floral lush yard again. Yes i miss my plantings but i enjoy starting a new garden. Roses i could never grow well do to shade now I can and also been looking into doing clones from roses which seems super easy.

Plants are thriving 4 males well 3 left

Comment

Not as big as the females that one is the next to go

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Sorry if i misunderstand what your saying Spog are you using all these plants as seed producers?

Sorry about that 4 out of 10 are males from what I'm seeing killed one I will save one or two for pollination

Comment

4 Girls 4 in the pink
                B31
                2 x sweet insanity
                5x5 tent
                2000 watt Aglex cob series
                Mars SP250
                Six inch carbon filter
                Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

• Nute
                  Nute commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sorry started may 15 last pic June 25

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Great Job Nute very healthy looking can't wait till we start seeing everyone's flowering plants. I also make clones it's one of my favorite pass times during outdoor season. Beautiful plants

• Nute
                  Nute commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks soOrbudgal

3outside plants in the chicken yard. 2 Harlequin Kimbo Kush 1:2CBD, One NLights auto next to the chicken dust bathing spa.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	F1F78F36-42A2-434F-9A12-94BC8EA2BF2D.jpeg
Views:	473
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	569633Click image for larger version

Name:	4E4E933B-8403-4EAF-B0DE-DB42C938346C.jpeg
Views:	460
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	569634Click image for larger version

Name:	F72A0F51-8E7A-41FC-9D64-AB7740ECB9BE.jpeg
Views:	466
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	569635 watering after the photo.
                New indoors grower.
                super soil, Pmoss, perlite mix
                2-100w dimmable quantum led panels
                2’x3’ grow space lined with auto windshield reflectors.
                4” carbon filter + other exhaust fans + one 6” fan on the plants.
                Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  My GG#4 did that droop until I watered her now mother nature is doing it for the last 2days, on an off rain.

My outdoor girls after days of heavy rain

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  We been getting that rain also, 2 days now had to move my flowering autos into garage then back out in the sun when it breaks out. My photos are loving it.

It's overcast with intermittent showers last couple days. Got out the autos they needed a drink i've been protecting them in the garage during the rain. But the first pic is my little boy i do believe although not 100% but 95% sure LOL reg. seed blueberry. 2 & 3 pic is the candy cane auto flower it's 41" tall and the 4th is also a candy cane auto but 10" shorter LOL ya never know till ya grow how they perform. Small gal next to her is another autoflower called white lights x of white moscow & NL. Photos are doing well they enjoy the rain no pre flowers yet just a boy with

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X