Odd Color Leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Odd Color Leaves

Have this plant in Fox Farm Coco Loco. This is an auto flower of NL that is growing outdoors with a soil pH of 6.3. Watering about every other day and making sure not to over water. Have fed the plant a couple rounds of Fox Farm Nutrients Trio. Not over doing it. I am curious as to what might be causing the bleached look on a few of the leaves. I have another plant of Auto NL right next to it and the leaves are fine. Any thoughts on why this might happen? This is 4.5 weeks from sprout.

It looks small, from above, for a 4.5 weeks auto. Have you read the plant leaf identifier issues on the main GWE site? Sometimes 6.5 pH is better for all of the important nutes to uptake. I've never used your soil medium, sorry.
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Looks like PH issues from here.

Comment

I would think you just poured water or nutrient solution on your leaves by mistake. Try starting in smaller pots so the plant can be watered well to increase root growth, also start training as soon as their big enough to pinch and bend over without being in medium. Especially with autos since you dont have much to work with before they start their stretch. Outdoor auto Pics are from 2wks 3wks and 6wks
        Attached Files

Comment

Never used that soil i build my own. But if it's already a hot nute soil right out of the bag i don't feed my autos. Autos are finicky in my experience they don't like alot of ferts especially when first planted until about 4-5wks. All they need is water. It really takes some practice to get the soil right but it's not hard, they are sensitive as seedlings and teens. I just top mine don't play much with them outdoors and i grow plenty outdoors. I'd water that whole pot slowly really get that soil wet and good runoff then don't water it again until you lift it and it feels much lighter. Don't give anymore nutes and don't top it yet till she starts really growing daily.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Here's a few outdoor last summer
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X