LED decision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LED decision

Please help me out with which LED is the best for bloom stage in a 4x4 tent. I find it hard to believe an $80 lite is the same as a $300 lite

Well your not wrong, an $80 light isn’t the same as a $300 light. Not even close. If your trying to flower a 4x4 tent $300 might not be enough. I see a lot of growers using Mars hydro lights, their reasonably cheap. But to cover 4x4 foot print in flower is probably gonna run $500+. Dont cheap out on lights, you’ll be glad you didn’t. Good luck
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

Yes, the lights are not worth wasting money on cheaper ones. On GWE Nebula has done comparison grows with lights, probably in a 4x4.
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Farmbuck, not diss'n Vipers at all.. I grew a lot of weed with a couple of 600w burples! I looked at the S2000 while shopping for a new light but manufacture specs said 4x3 Veg and 4x2 flower. Looking at Mars s2000 and it isnt much different..Veg 4x4 and flower@ 3x3. So i went overkill..Veg 6x6 and Flower 5x5(have an odd size tent) I think Dianeluoma could use 2 XS2000 and have a 4x4 covered very well..$400 bucks? give or take.

• Farmbuck
        Farmbuck commented
        Editing a comment
        They have now the new ones: the KS series. look at Amazon.

• Smallgrow
        Smallgrow commented
        Editing a comment
        Shane at Migro actually ranked the older green vipers over the Xs series , if you can get them they might be cheaper. I’ve seen the new new but not available nor reviewed yet ….

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X