Bu2b's ppp method

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bu2b's ppp method

My final grow journal on GWE will be closing out in just over a month. As I will likely be making very few public postings after the current grow journal is complete; I thought it best to have one Forum Topic for the PDF files that can be easily found with a search.

Thanks to all GWE members for your help, kindness, tolerance and patience over the few years I've been here. This Document is for YOU! It is only available here on GWE or from a GWE member - I'd like to encourage you to share the information if you find it useful.

Here are the ONLY three requirements for passing on this information to anyone
    A. acknowledge that the information is NOT your intellectual property
    B. growweedeasy.com MUST be included somewhere in your distribution *this is included within the document itself
    C. give me a heads up, NOT required but it would be nice to know that the information is being used

BEFORE I include the PDF file I would like to take a few minutes to encourage each of you who has developed your own growing method, find a wordsmith, or be one, write it down, share it! This is just one of MANY options available to indoor growers and if you have found something that helps you, your plants and/or your harvest please consider sharing that information with others who are looking to do the same.

Note that this Topic will contain two versions of the BU2B'S PPP METHOD PDF file; the original and the updated version (v2) which will be posted at the end of my current grow journal (mid to late May).

Click image for larger version  Name:	HomeGrown.gif Views:	17 Size:	21.3 KB ID:	562828
    Last edited by BU2B; 05-14-2022, 12:29 AM.

RELEASED
    Release date for v2 set for 15 May 2022
    Click image for larger versionName:	6DaysTillHarvest.jpgViews:	39Size:	3.12 MBID:	564731
    pick up your free copy here on this thread
    Last edited by BU2B; 05-21-2022, 07:39 AM.

Comment

V2.0 of BU2B's PPP Method has been released as of 13 May 2022 21:22 MST
      Click image for larger version

Name:	ppThatsAllFolks.gif
Views:	162
Size:	1.30 MB
ID:	564738
      Last edited by BU2B; 05-14-2022, 12:16 AM.

Comment

If you would be so kind as to indulge me in a few questions:

it appears you are using 2 inch net pots. Do you have an issue keeping the plant upright?

Do you change your reservoir?

is your reservoir sterile?

I thought I saw some duct tape on your lid, does it serve a special purpose or is it just coving an oops?
        “Rather laugh with sinners than cry with saints” Billy Joel Only the good die young
        ”I think I can, I think I can…”the little engine that could

Comment

Originally posted by cybersmib View Post
          If you would be so kind as to indulge me in a few questions:

it appears you are using 2 inch net pots. Do you have an issue keeping the plant upright?

Do you change your reservoir?

is your reservoir sterile?

I thought I saw some duct tape on your lid, does it serve a special purpose or is it just coving an oops?
          Yep 2 inch net pots. And usually no no problem with keeping them upright

Yes I do a tub change at least 4 times a grow but not the recommended every 10 days.

My reservoirs are clean and sterilized to start. I do add hydroguard with every water and feeding - so no, the tubs are not sterilized they have live active cultures.

I use 5 gallon buckets and lids. Gorilla tape pad heavy enough to lay flat over the intake hole and perhaps another piece to prevent light from entering where air tubes are inserted,

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X