Slight yellowing, is this normal ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL Slight yellowing, is this normal ?

Hi everyone, this girl was potted up a couple of days ago. Seem healthy in general but I noticed this slight color change this morning. This is my first grow, so I’m not sure what’s up. It’s a purple urkle / fallen soldiers femminized seed.
    Appreciate the advice, thanks in advance Click image for larger version

Name:	0526B9F3-CF62-4B08-8BE4-535319623A16.jpeg
Views:	435
Size:	2.83 MB
ID:	557944

Hi Zooter; I'm a newbie myself ( only 4 grows) She looks good, but.not sure what light your using. Myself I would raise.the light a little. Other more experienced growers will probably chime in Good Luck, and happy growing

Comment

Thanks@Hammer53. It’s a HLG 600rspec. It’s very powerful, probably could have gotten just one but I went for two. They’re turned down and I’m using a light meter. I had too much at first and one plant went yellow so I’ve backed them off. This one was just transplanted so it might just shock. Thanks for your reply !

Comment

Maybe a little transplant shock. Looks fine.
        keeping it green with the soil thing
        love me some frosty autos
        braap
        BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
        Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
        the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
        blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Thanks, love your avatar ! I remember those

Comment

Only thing i can see is the edges of the leaves curving upwards, especially newer leaves. Check your temp. Might be a bit warm but overall it's looking nice and healthy. 👍
            Peace. Love. Mushrooms and Weed.
            ☮️❤️🍄🍁🪱
            Current grows:🪴

Pineapple Express (Barney's Farm)
            MAC1 (Blimburn)
            Tangie o' matic (420 Fast Buds) *autoflower
            Blue Dream (Blimburn)

X -🪱Vermihut worm bin
            T- 🫖Black Tea Kombucha (Fermentaholics SCOBY)

🍄Tidal wave 3x
            🍄Treasure Coast 2x(1 was contaminated)

Comment

Yeah, keeping a steady temp has been a challenge, transition month in the mid Atlantic.
              Thanks for your reply ! Glad they’re looking healthy

Comment

Yeah, keeping a steady temp has been a challenge, transition month in the mid Atlantic.
                Thanks for your reply ! Glad they’re looking healthy

Comment

Update on this problem plant. I fed and watered yesterday and PH was correct with everything added. It’s seems to be worse this morning. Not sure what to do if anything. I’m using Fox Farm OF and their nutrients. Appreciate any advice. Pic from this morning
                  Thanks !! Click image for larger version

Name:	4D8F9F14-F29D-4BA1-A9D4-F312A8E3653B.jpeg
Views:	306
Size:	3.00 MB
ID:	558135

Comment

Zooter If it were mine I would not add any extra nutrients. F.F. ocean forest has enough already in it to sustain your plant for quite a while.Try just plain ph 6 water, let her settle into her new home and she'll let you when she's hangry.

Comment

Thanks, do you think I should flush it ? Or just let it be ?

Comment

I don't think you need to flush, just plain water an patience ought to do it.

Comment

Thanks, appreciate the reply, advice 😎

Comment

two question Zooter, what type of water are you using, and what type of light source?

Comment

johnb1963 Thanks for your reply ! I’m using Fox Farm Ocean Forest cut with extra perlite. Tap water adjusted to 6-6.10 PH. Unfortunately it’s getting worse. The yellowing is spreading to the rest of the leaf. Using HLG 600rspec LED lights. Have been adjusting the light intensity according to manufacturers recommendations. Appreciate the advice. Right now just being patient, doesn’t need watering yet.

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
                                Bowhunterwoody commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I think that pH is a little low for ffof. Might want to raise it some. I try to keep it around 6.5 for veg. Run off at 6.2-6.3. A little higher for bloom.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                            X