Zkittlez dwc scrog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zkittlez dwc scrog

Here a scrogg idea I found on the Internet. Zkittlez from ilgm Using maxigrow under a new light bought off Alibaba. 600 watt led. I don't like the fact it doesn't have a dimmer. . so I have to disconnect a few strips because of the heat. What do you guys think. I'm not flipping u til everything grows more to the screen. Should I defoliate the heck out of it.?

I like it! You probably have less than $20 in both of those. I’ve seen scrog setups selling for $100 per bucket which is insane

Comment

Looks great
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Looks good, but I am curious as to how you will do a reservoir change once the net is filled with bud?

Comment

• Ryguy
          Ryguy commented
          Editing a comment
          The scrogg frame is attached to the lid.

Howdy Ryguy, RetiredGuy has a good point about changing out the nutrient water, but are the frames attached to the buckets to prevent the plant from 'lifting' the frames as the plant grows? I have never used a screen during my past grows, so I'm just speculating on whether that would be a problem or not. I do like the construction of the frames, clean and easily used materials.
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• DW2
          DW2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ryguy, Please keep us posted on the progress of Your grow with hat scrog setup. I have thought about trying to grow with a screen, but with the reservoirs that I have been using (rectangular 10 gallon totes) a fixed or ridged screen would give me more problems than benefits. Your method appears to have some potential to apply to my reservoirs. I'm looking forward to see how well it works out for You.

• Ryguy
          Ryguy commented
          Editing a comment
          Here's the link to make the scrogg. It's about 30 bux.
          Hey all! I had a few requests for a tutorial for my Scrog bucket attachment, so I thought I'd throw something together. Instead of just covering my build, though, I'll list improvements and what would suit different growing styles/mediums. I'll start with the basics though. Scrog = Screen of...

• DW2
          DW2 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X