No announcement yet.

You know what i hate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know what i hate.............................................. ..........................cilantro. shit tastes like soap.
    keeping it green with the soil thing
    love me some frosty autos
    braap
    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Bawaaaaaaahhaaaa alltatup LOL

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      only with carne asada otherwise blech. I hate kale more.

Originally posted by Going2fast View Post
    You know what I hate.............snow. I hate snow.
    why do you hate it?

Comment

• Going2fast
      Going2fast commented
      Editing a comment
      Cuz it's cold, makes everyday life miserable, makes everything wet and muddy, is only pretty for a short time and all around sucks.

Bromanjo. You just aint never gonna reach no Nirvana with all this hate.

Everybody raise the roof, now! Whoop-whoop! Pump up the volume...JAM!!!

Ommmm....
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Gingerbeard I dare you to start a "You know what I love" thread.

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      I double dog dare you.

3 fucking hours mybroguy? Nah we need a more condensed version.
    opening of animated movie The Lion KingCircle of lifewritten by Elton John , Tim Riceproduce by Hans Zimmervocal produce by Stephen Lipsonperformed by Lindiw...
    braap
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Not quite the same language. If you can get to Nirvana in 4:09, I guess it doesn't matter. Reminds me of when old dude is laying on the table at the Soylent Green factory, watching similar flora and fauna, similarly prancing and providing sunset through trees scenery.

I forking hate forking Minions! Take me a ladle and pull their cork soaking eye(s) out! Fish-hook 'em a permanent Joker! Find their arse larking heads and cut them off! I swear on whatever I find holy to kill every minion I can get my hands on. Shoot their aerodynamic bodies out of a potatoe gun. Gonna protest every company that shows one of those little one-eyed suppositories.
    Dogdamn my soul if'n I don't do it! Probably have a hundred Minion dressed people jumping around tourist areas in Japan. 'Kwazee-Moto likee super happy fun time Minion-san. Have a Minion popsicle and a supper happy fun time Minion-san day! Rub the belly!'
    Yeah. I dislike Minions.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

Just after the 'super happy fun time' bit, this came up when I checked my caller ID. My ringer is off since that 4am robo call. Seriously. Someone is listening to me. No. I'm not calling them back. This one seems creepy. I am much more likely to call back Death or Squid Face or something cool. This is like getting a call from a clown.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF7817.JPG Views:	0 Size:	1.48 MB ID:	568424
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

• 3Berries
        3Berries commented
        Editing a comment
        Show you good time!

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Rub the belly.

I hate going to my fav doughnut shop after a sugar fix only to find it is now a despo, F%^&*

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        So buy some edible cookies.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        They dont open tell 11, by 11 I was back under the AC!

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Gingerbeard The inedible cookies are better than the edible ones...

I hate the bastard who spams me from numbers all over the country, has an accent, knows my doctors' names and my diagnoses, and actually called me using my primary's clinic number yesterday.
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I get calls from drs, can't turn off phone, it sucks.

• 3Berries
        3Berries commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes I did get my FB payola. There is also a Google lawsuit that you can still get in on. It's a sure thing!!!!!

After several Illinois residents received checks in the mail following a Facebook settlement, more are now expected as part of a new Google settlement. It all stems from the same Illinois law.

Since BIPA is an Illinois law, it only applies to state residents.

Last month, more than one million Illinois Facebook users began receiving checks following a $650 million settlement in a class-action suit alleging it violated residents' rights by collecting and storing digital scans of their faces without permission. Microsoft, Amazon and Google are among the companies that have also been accused of violations.

A class-action lawsuit has also been brought against Snapchat's parent company, accusing the social network of violating the act.

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I only got like $400 from FB, had acct since 2016. Another guy said he got $600+. I don't think I used Snap Chat, maybe viewed but never posted, need to look. Google Photos BIPA - only IL and not everyone uses that, hoping it'll be decent. The meta FB medical info one plus the Instagram, I signed up for IG class action a while ago user since it was new. My best was almost $900, signed NDA, can't disclose who. Some dating apps had them too, I didn't think I made an acct on one, found it in another email acct recently. So I can thank IL lawmakers for helping me upgrade my grow lights, be great if Google Photos afforded me a dabpress.For all I've spent at dispos ... but I pay 1% med tax, maybe not that much went to the state. Think I heard something about MS and amazon, be nice to get $ from Bezos I surely spend enough there but lately been going to Ebay to compare, rather help private sellers. I've saved a lot. Had reasonable offers accepted, orders arrived fast. Even Bic lighter deals were better on Ebay.

I hate one size fits all. And one size fits most is even worse.
      Drying: Strawberry Cough photo started indoors Apr 27. Moved outdoors June 25. Harvested October 8.
      Past grows: Speakeasy Bourbon Berry Auto F1 (Ogreberry x Whiskey Zulu),
      Whiskey Zulu, Trizzlers

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Er... you're welcome. It was a job.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        My second wife had to have her bra custom made as the ones on the shelf were way to small, ya she had big melons.

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Not those melons. Those are B cups.

Well I now know to hate the cat not the TV. I'd turn it off, be gone for hours or asleep in bed, return to the LR, the smart TV would be on. I've been squeaking by trying not to go over data with Comcast bc they rape you for going over by 1 or 2 GB, $50 and the unused data they 'chunk' charge you for doesn't roll over. The cat jumps onto the sofa arm to look out the window, in doing so he touches the upside remote control and turns on the TV. I live in a zoo.
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

we all live in stupid countries then!?? Shit... we'll have to wait until we're DEAD for cannabis to be Free with us! It's like that... LOL!
        Let's be BRAVE my FRIENDS especially since Poutine is going crazy right now...
        and in 6 months maybe we will be at world war!!!
        we will have other worries than our plants if that happens lol

Comment

• 90Gizmo
          90Gizmo commented
          Editing a comment
          But less worries if our plants happen.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          VaF Let's face it: the world is fucking stupid, and humans are the stupidest of the stupid things!!!! Dumber than rocks, most of em...

I hate bad spelling, bad grammar, and bad punctuation!
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

• 3Berries
          3Berries commented
          Editing a comment
          I use Brave for a brwoser. It spells worse than me......

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Gingerbeard Those are comma splices in your sentence. You should have used semi-colons, or colons, or dashes, or elipses.

You know what I hate, when people decide to talk politics on a weed site.

Comment

Guest not here bro. Here have a frosty one and fuckin chill. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220626_150458682.jpg
Views:	393
Size:	2.32 MB
ID:	568776
          braap

Comment

• Ace1973
            Ace1973 commented
            Editing a comment
            Now see that is what I am talking about, that looks like serious fire.....

• Going2fast
            Going2fast commented
            Editing a comment
            Double grapilicious

• Ace1973
            Ace1973 commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks absolutely delicious

I hate that other people in the world don't have the same freedom to not read stuff they just don't want to read, wot? It's self-censoring. Let us all give it a shot, wot?
          It is not a fart. you cannot always turn your nose up and blame someone else. Sometimes, you are the one who needs to check his shorts.
          I am using the binary pronoun 'his' because if I said '...check her shorts.' I would have gotten nasty backlash.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6
          Nutes
          CalMag

Comment

• Going2fast
            Going2fast commented
            Editing a comment
            When you gonna grow yours mybroguy? By the time you pop it I'll have some f1s for you to test

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            My camera has all of a sudden take a dump. Memory card error. I snapped one of Pants and one of Super Fantastic. One picture didn't show up. The other is corrupt. I'll keep working on it.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            If I knew what you were talking about, I'd give you a nasty backlash, but...

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X