No announcement yet.

You know what i hate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what I hate? I hate propaganda. I hate that our so-called news media have turned into propaganda machines. We don't get news and meaningful information we get whatever the corporate owners or our co-called news outlets want to us read, see, and hear with their spin and opinions woven in. You know, like state ran news agencies in other countries. The only difference here is who runs the propaganda. In Russia its the politicians, here its the corporations. I hate that.
    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Right there with you. I worked for a newspaper in the 80's, had a press pass, learned the rules and laws. Even newspapers are mostly owned by major corporations now. Weekly newspapers were important to small towns but printing costs forced them to sellout. I learned today that a certain 'news' station that is in every military base is banned in many other countries. I've watched the spin happen live, I listened to a speech then minutes later it was spliced and diced into making headlines that were inaccurate. They're all guilty of it. IMO, CNN's only salvation is their international coverage. I learn more news on Twitter, sourced and accurate.

You know what I hate. A rare Blood Red Full Moon total Eclipse and it's going to be cloudy. Maybe I'll get lucky....

Hope you can see, here's a map for the show. The 63 active volcanoes add to the colors show.

Click image for larger version

Name:	https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ffae49f2f-d8a9-427e-9ff3-996980b0f808_520x426.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	564873
    Last edited by 3Berries; 05-15-2022, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• Ckbrew
      Ckbrew commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I agree. Most time when there is some kind of event, the weather will not cooperate. Same here, sunny all weekend, now rain.

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      No way, man! Clouds are going to turn blood red. Y'all never heard of blood clouds?

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Supposed to be dark at 11:11 central here. Last total eclipse of the moon I remember we all went down by the river on top of an old coal mine slag pile (Illinois mountain) to watch while we listened to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon.

You know what I hate... ...Trying to burn up the interstate, and the dam people who do not know how to drive. If you are not passing, stay the HELL out of the left lane, if you are passing, give it up when you are done, IT IS MINE! i will do the same. Also, those who can not hold a speed, and those who are just plain clueless.
    Last edited by Ckbrew; 05-15-2022, 05:14 PM.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      You'd really hate semis on I-80 in Iowa.

I hate road rage...
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Ckbrew
      Ckbrew commented
      Editing a comment
      And clueless drivers

• Gingerbeard
      Gingerbeard commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you calling me a clueless driver?

• Ckbrew
      Ckbrew commented
      Editing a comment
      If you were the one in the suv towing a box trailer who wanted to cruse in the left at 67-72 when the flow was 85+ then yes.

You know what I hate....

Yesterday had to pull over on the Interstate in stop and go traffic because overheating.

But I found out my radiator fans don't work by engine coolant temp when the AC fan is in a AC mode aka Defrost . Which is where I had it trying to blow off heat!

Comment

Kicking a guy in the balls is not a source of live or recorded entertainment! McGinty does not count because his were iron and Steve Martin pulled out with the crazy crane-fu shit.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

The news...
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
          Bowhunterwoody commented
          Editing a comment
          Agreed....

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          I've gone as far as removing my BBC bookmark. 'twas the only place I was interested in newsing-up because theirs is the least corrupt.

You know what I hate.....................fucking USPS. Ordered some stuff from Canada to the south east us. Took over a month to get because it had to make a pit stop in......... Hawaii.
        keeping it green with the soil thing
        love me some frosty autos
        braap
        BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
        Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
        the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
        blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

I hate receiving the Facebook payout one day and my central AC going bad the next morning.
          Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
          Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
          Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
          Various size fabric grow bags
          Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
          4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
          Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

You know what I hate,..............................,,.......... . ......... ..E
          .....,L
          .........D
          ..... E
          ...... ..... N
          .... R
          ... . I
          .............. N
          .........,..... .... . . ...,... G
          keeping it green with the soil thing
          love me some frosty autos
          braap
          BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
          Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
          the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
          blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Trying to cure my latest cut and the humidity drops to record lows in the teens!

Comment

Getting an emmer-effing robo call at 4:44am. Seriously? We get plenty in our elevator. But 4:44am causes murderous rage!
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
                Bowhunterwoody commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow that's just bullshit!!! Hate them any time but 4am would send me into a fit.

• Gingerbeard
                Gingerbeard commented
                Editing a comment
                I made the most of it and peed.

Originally posted by Gingerbeard View Post
              Getting an emmer-effing robo call at 4:44am. Seriously? We get plenty in our elevator. But 4:44am causes murderous rage!
              That's GOTTA break some civil law...if you could ever find them to sue in court.
              A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Bending over to get something in the tent, standing up and getting the sticky trap stuck in my hair on the back of my head.
                Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Hornets, I hate hornets and find this on the front porch.......

Click image for larger version

Name:	new-hornet-nest-jpg.18719471.jpg
Views:	207
Size:	359.2 KB
ID:	566940

Comment

• Gingerbeard
                    Gingerbeard commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It sounds like you are going to need a lot of explosive corks.

• 3Berries
                    3Berries commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Three summers ago I painted the house. It was at that time where me and the wasps became mortal enemies. Stung more times that summer than I have in my entire life!

• PRIMO
                    PRIMO commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Shop-vac "with extension" works great on those flying terrorists. Don't open it before spraying some death sauce in it !

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X