No announcement yet.

You know what i hate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what I hate...........,.............over watering even though I know better. Ugg Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220513_175844750.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	3.74 MB
ID:	564707

Comment

Thanks for the link 🙄

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL oh no too soggy

Wow, poor child, give it some light
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

You know what I hate? I hate propaganda. I hate that our so-called news media have turned into propaganda machines. We don't get news and meaningful information we get whatever the corporate owners or our co-called news outlets want to us read, see, and hear with their spin and opinions woven in. You know, like state ran news agencies in other countries. The only difference here is who runs the propaganda. In Russia its the politicians, here its the corporations. I hate that.
      Auto Tent: Gorilla 3x3x6, HLG Elite 360, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Mother Earth Coco 50/50 perlite, Granddaddy Purple x 2 (ILGM) 3-25-22
      Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x6 HLG Scorpion Rspect, Jetfan 6” w/Carbon Filter, Mother Earth Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system, Gold Leaf x 4 (ILGM) 3-25-22
      Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Right there with you. I worked for a newspaper in the 80's, had a press pass, learned the rules and laws. Even newspapers are mostly owned by major corporations now. Weekly newspapers were important to small towns but printing costs forced them to sellout. I learned today that a certain 'news' station that is in every military base is banned in many other countries. I've watched the spin happen live, I listened to a speech then minutes later it was spliced and diced into making headlines that were inaccurate. They're all guilty of it. IMO, CNN's only salvation is their international coverage. I learn more news on Twitter, sourced and accurate.

You know what I hate. A rare Blood Red Full Moon total Eclipse and it's going to be cloudy. Maybe I'll get lucky....

Hope you can see, here's a map for the show. The 63 active volcanoes add to the colors show.

Click image for larger version

Name:	https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Ffae49f2f-d8a9-427e-9ff3-996980b0f808_520x426.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	564873
      Last edited by 3Berries; 05-15-2022, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, I agree. Most time when there is some kind of event, the weather will not cooperate. Same here, sunny all weekend, now rain.

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        No way, man! Clouds are going to turn blood red. Y'all never heard of blood clouds?

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Supposed to be dark at 11:11 central here. Last total eclipse of the moon I remember we all went down by the river on top of an old coal mine slag pile (Illinois mountain) to watch while we listened to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon.

You know what I hate... ...Trying to burn up the interstate, and the dam people who do not know how to drive. If you are not passing, stay the HELL out of the left lane, if you are passing, give it up when you are done, IT IS MINE! i will do the same. Also, those who can not hold a speed, and those who are just plain clueless.
      Last edited by Ckbrew; 05-15-2022, 05:14 PM.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        You'd really hate semis on I-80 in Iowa.

I hate road rage...
      Damn
      HLG 360 Elite
      3x3x6
      New In coco 01/20
      GDP
      Zkittlez
      G-13
      Black Domina
      5 gallon fabric
      Cloud Coco 50/50 Coco and Perlite
      Dyna Gro Foliage
      Dyna Gro Bloom
      CalMag

Comment

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        And clueless drivers

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you calling me a clueless driver?

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        If you were the one in the suv towing a box trailer who wanted to cruse in the left at 67-72 when the flow was 85+ then yes.

You know what I hate....

Yesterday had to pull over on the Interstate in stop and go traffic because overheating.

But I found out my radiator fans don't work by engine coolant temp when the AC fan is in a AC mode aka Defrost . Which is where I had it trying to blow off heat!

Comment

Kicking a guy in the balls is not a source of live or recorded entertainment! McGinty does not count because his were iron and Steve Martin pulled out with the crazy crane-fu shit.
        Damn
        HLG 360 Elite
        3x3x6
        New In coco 01/20
        GDP
        Zkittlez
        G-13
        Black Domina
        5 gallon fabric
        Cloud Coco 50/50 Coco and Perlite
        Dyna Gro Foliage
        Dyna Gro Bloom
        CalMag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X