Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going2fast
    replied
    For your first try they look fine. Just don't kill them with love as in don't tinker with them so much.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Are all Cannabis plants finicky?
    IMHO all autos are, LOL. Thing is IF you have a problem their clock is running giving no time to fix an issue.
    Good on you for doing your homework! Could be (close to) time to defoliate them a bit. Looks nice from here.

Leave a comment:

• Jroc
    started a topic First Time Grower seeking support

First Time Grower seeking support

Hello, I am new to the community and a first time grower. I decided to try and grow my own Medicinal Marijuana.

So I always wanted to grow since I was a teen but just planted a couple of random seeds and they grew bit I had no idea of what going on. I thought you dey out the leaves and smoke that.

Well here I am attempting to grow for real.

I planted on 12/18/21 and I am now on day 33 from sprout. It's been a little stressful at times, mainly in fear of failing my girls.
    I had read as much as possible to enhance my chances for success. The main thing I see with these girls is that one day they look god to me the next it could be anything. A spot here she is yellowing there she is happy sad etc.. Are all Cannabis plants finicky? So far I have managed to keep them alive. I had broke a main cola on one girl. I tried to repair it but failed. Two stems rose up like in two days. You would not have known I lost the main cola. WOW that was interesting. A branch almost snapped off on another but did not sever. I was able to tape her and she has recovered. I also added Advanced Nutrients Rhino Skin. I just happened to have purchased this product from watching a you tube video. I added 2 mls per gal. It's supposed to aid in strengthening weak stems and stalks. So I gave it a try. IDK if it helped but as of yesterday she has fully repaired.

I am attempting to grow two Autoflower strains (Northern Lights and Super Skunk).
    Six Girls in 5 gal. fabric pots. ProMix HP w Mycorrhizae. 4x4 Grow Tent. Two Vivosun led4000 (long story how I ended up with 2 of these). I have maintained an average temp of 77 degrees fahrenheit and 50 % RH. One girl is growing in PotforPot Superb Soil. I have not added nutes to her.
    I am using Advance Nutrients.
    They are 33 days from sprout. They appear to be around twelve inches but I tied them down. This is my dorm of LST. IDK what I am doing but I am trying. All comments wkll help especially from experienced growers.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X