Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MysticMimi
    replied
    Impressive, Jroc! Seems you have the green thumb.
    I harvested one of my last girls too early, a Tangerine Dream, and I regret it. I will go for 30% amber from here on out.
    I've been following your thread and will look forward to a harvest update with some more groovy pics!

Leave a comment:

• Jroc
    replied
    Thanks for the shout out Bootsy. Sounds like you got a perpetual grow going on. NICE!

Harvesting too soon is what I am afraid of. I like couch like effect. I like to just chill. I had that head high stuff and it's not my thing. Makes me racy.

Leave a comment:

• Bootsy
    replied
    they certainly are nice. Based on the photos I would be harvesting now. Not being a fan of too much sleepy effect from my stash I might go too early though. Had one bad experience when i left em too long.

Leave a comment:

• Sino
    replied
    Excited for you! Nice job! They look purty.

Leave a comment:

• Jroc
    replied
    The journey is amazing and it's almost harvest time!

Thank you grow family!

Leave a comment:

• Jroc
    replied
    Thanks Brother, I just might do that as I try and patiently wait for more amber. I ordered one of those digital microscope on Amazon in hope to see trichomes better. Also ordered a small 2x2x4 grow tent to dry in. I figure that should be a decent size. Now it's dialing in to control drying environment.
    The great adventure continues.
    Happy and Peaceful Growing to you Brother Pug

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Take a sample that catches your eye, dry for a bit and test it? The amber can take a while as you anxiously await and then 'boom', it's time!

• Jroc
    replied
    Thanks, yeah I know I am close but just don't know exactly when to pull the trigger. One thing is just not letting them all turn amber. Maybe almost 60 40 % milky to amber. Idk but some advice and more reading and common sense.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    I saw a few ambers in one pic in the post w/a bunch of pics. TBH, without reading right now, it's been 15 months since I was checking trichs for amber% and I don't recall if they keep getting more amber if you start flushing or if you wait until they're where you want them and then flush. Sad. You have some nice looking, frost covered bud there. WTG.

• Jroc
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Jroc
    replied
    Just noticed that I sent a lot of repeat pics. I will try n mix them up

Leave a comment:

• Jroc
    replied
    Well there they are. First time grower heading for the finish line. Can y'all help me out?

Happy & Peaceful Growing to y'all

Leave a comment:

• Jroc
    replied
    Hey Grow Family. Thanks so much for the compliments it definitely helps for moral boost and constructive criticism is helpful as well. I guess as long us newbies can understand that, maybe the experience will be better as well. I am having a blast. Different stages blow my mind. I hope they smoke like that 😂.

On a more serious note. The pics are from yesterday, day 67. I think we are close. I hope the pics are clear enough. I tried to focus on trichomes on the bud, not the leaf.
    Strains are Super Skunk and Northern Lights. I am leaning towards classic Indica effect but also don't want to lose potency too much.

Not as easy as it sounds to me. Guidance will be greatly appreciated. Also I have not flushed yet. I been in debate as of when to start.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    First pic upper right there's some brown pistils webbing, it looks like, fat bud. I see a lot of frost in another pic but not close enough for trich colors. How old now? Pretty colors, fade.

• Jroc
    replied

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X